Chapter Three

Family Curse (On Hold)

Tao P.O.V

I slowly started to leave school, and looked around, next to our school there is a really big forest, and most of the time we run there to let our wolves free, so I spread my arms, and slowly walked towards the woods, while listening if someone was around me, I went deeper and deeper into the woods, really deep in the wood stood a wooden house, and my family specially build that house so when we were having vacations we always went to the wooden house and stayed there, no human dare to go so deep into the woods, and our home was not far from a lake where we always go too, it is our special lake, when we are wolves we play there and swim there, we brought the land where the house and lake was standing on.

I took of my shoes and dip my feet in the lake, and closed my eyes while enjoying the sun, when I heard a soft growl coming from the woods, my eyes pop open and I looked around, it was weird, I didn’t recognize this growl.. ‘’You guys? Are you still all on school?’’ I heard everyone saying yes, and then I heard my noona talking to me. ‘’Panda! Is something wrong?’’ I huff annoyed when she called me Panda, but her voice was sounding slightly worried. ‘’Aniyo noona, don’t worry everything is fine.’’ I suddenly heard a branch break, like someone was standing on it, when I smelled the surroundings, a very sweet smell hit my noise, strawberries, no not just any strawberries, no it smelled like fresh strawberries.

I took my feet out the lake and stood up, I wanted to know why I smelled delicious strawberries, how could I smell something so delicious, I wasn’t born with the curse, I don’t have a wolf, I am just human, so how can I smell strawberries without being near any strawberries, but before I could take a step forward, I heard someone take a step into the place where the lake was, I tried to turn around as fast as possible. When I turned around and look at the person who just took a step on our land, I had to catch my breath for a moment, it was a girl, she looked like she was the same age as me, but that’s not why I had to catch my breath, she was very beautiful, of course my sisters and nieces are beautiful, but this girl was just gorgeous. ‘’Who are you?’’ The girl looked shocked at Tao, and she took a step back. ‘’Ah! Don’t worry I won’t hurt you.’’ I tried to smile softly at her, but she was just looking down at the ground and playing with her hands. ‘’My name is Tao what is yours?’’ I tried to keep talking towards her, I needed to know her name, and who she was, I never saw her before. ‘’I .. I’m .. I’m Kiara.’’ My eyes shot open when I heard her voice, it was so sweet and soft. ‘’ Nice meeting you Kiara.’’

Her eyes slowly moved from the ground up, and she was looking at me now, and I saw a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring at me. ‘’ I don’t want to be rude, but why are you so deep into the woods?’’ She looked taken back a bit by this question, and I could see at her face she was trying to come up with an answer. ‘’Well why are you?’’ She asked me while stumbling on her words, I chuckle softly, it was really cute how she tried to act tough. ‘’Well!! This lake and the house belong to my family.’’ She looked confused at me. ‘’Why would you build a house in the woods.’’ I smiles softly and thought for a bit for a proper answer. ‘’Well my sisters and nieces love the nature, so we always meet up here.’’ She nodded softly. ‘’So you have a big family?’’ I counted everyone in my mind, I wasn’t sure if I should count my brother and cousin too. ‘’ Not really much we are with 4 members.’’ She nodded softly, and I suddenly felt sad.

‘’How about you?’’ Her eyes got wide for a moment and she looked worried for some reason. ‘’How about me what?’’ I chuckles softly, it was funny how I could see she wanted to avoid this question. ‘’Do you have siblings.’’ She thought for a minute again about this question, she nodded softly, but she didn’t answer with words, and seeing at her face she wasn’t going to say more about this subject. ‘’Tao! I’m done with school where are you?’’ I suddenly heard ~~~ yell in my mind, I sighs softly and looked at Kaira. ‘’I’m at the wooden house, want to come here? Isa, Jolita and Kymin are going to run right? So we all can be together, maybe we can have a sleepover it’s weekend?’’ I didn’t hear anything for a moment, and then I heard everyone voices in my mind, and I shook my head softly. ‘’Call! Let’s have a sleepover, it’s going to be a full moon our wolves love that, and we can study for the test what is coming in a few weeks.’’ I smiles brightly, I was happy Isa noona agreed to the sleepover. ‘’Is everything alright?’’ I looked confused at Kaira. ‘’How you mean?’’ She smiles softly. ‘’Well, you where spacing out and then you were smiling.’’ I laughs softly and took out my phone look at it, and then turn my attention towards her. ‘’Well I suddenly remember that we are going to have a sleepover at the wooden house today.’’ She nodded for a moment, and then I heard ~~~ in my mind she was coming closer. ‘’Ah my sister is coming this way right now.’’

She looked shocked and then fear gross her face, she suddenly look at me with wide eyes. ‘’I have to go.’’ And while I still was progressing what she said, she was already gone, and suddenly am emptiness took over me. ‘’Yah! Tao where are you looking at?’’ I heard my sister behind me, I slowly turn myself around and look at her. ‘’Nothing! Let’s go!’’ She smiled brightly and then we slowly started to walk towards the wooden house.

 

Kymin P.O.V

My eyes slowly drifted to the white wall of our classroom, the clock was slowly ticking forward, I tapped with my foot slightly on the ground, and counted seconds, and the class would finally be over, just a two minutes to go, I slowly packed my bag, and saw in my two corners of my eyes Isa and Jolita do the same, I smiles softly, and waited till the bell finally rang and signaled the end of the day, when I was done packing my bag the bell went off, all the kids just jumped up and rushed out the class, I sighs softly because I would like to do the same, I smile while getting up, and followed Isa and Jolita towards the door, we slowly left the classroom, but I felt the excitement coming from us three, we were really happy to let our wolves out again, and because we were having a sleep over in the house in the woods, I opened my locker and placed my book in them I didn’t need for homework, tried to do it as fast as possible, I throw my locker door closed and looked at the other two they were already ready and waiting for me.

I rush towards them, and lock my arms with that from them, and half drag them outside towards the woods, I looked mysterious around me, and drag the two deeper into the woods, when we arrived at a place away from school I let go of Jolita and Isa and smiles brightly at them. ‘’Let’s go let’s go!’’ Isa rolls her eyes a bit, and Jolita was already starting to undress herself, Isa looked amused at Jolita, while I was already jumping in the air and shift into my wolf. I really was proud of my wolf form, she is beautiful my wolf form wasn’t big but wasn’t small either, my wolf form has a what wider head with a small nose, she is brown from color with black between it. I turned my head and looked at the beautiful and large wolf from Isa, and the what smaller brown wolf of my sister Jolita, I wiggled my tail happy, and bit Isa softly in her side and make a run for it, I wasn’t running full speed, I knew If I did she couldn’t catch me, she made a snicker sound in wolf form but in my mind she was softly cursing  at me, but in a friendly manner.

Isa was running after me, while Jolita was playing with a bunny, while I was already beginning my third round around the woods with Isa behind my tail, I was laughing, and while laughing I didn’t really look for me, and run my nose against a tree, when I turned my head and looked at Isa and Jolita they were both rolling around on the ground, while they were laughing like crazy. ‘’Yah! You could have warn me.’’  Isa looked suddenly serious at me, but I couldn’t hide my grin, and she was already back to rolling and laughing on the ground. It seemed forever but finally ten minutes later they were finally back to normal and looked worried. ‘’Are you alright.’’ I rolled my eyes and felt my temper coming up, I slowly walked towards Isa and she backed away a bit, I grin a bit evil and bite her softly and she yelp softly, I stick my huge tongue out towards her, and took a run for it.  Jolita looked amused at me, and she shook her head a little while she drop herself on the ground, she knew this was going to take a while.

Isa was still running after me, and I slowly saw Jolita drifting off to sleep, I was already doing my tenth round, and Isa still haven’t  catch me yet, I slowly fell my legs getting tired so I slowed down a bit, and I saw Isa smiling brightly, I chuckle softly. ‘’You really think you can catch me now?’’ She nodded softly, I rolled my eyes, and started to run a little harder again, and I heard her growl softly under her breath, it was my time to smile now.

After a hour of running, wrestling and what not, we tree where laying on the ground and where enjoying each other’s company and the nature. ‘’Unnie? If you had a choose to get rid of your wolf would you do it?’’  Isa was taken back a bit, but she softly shook her head while thinking. ‘’No! It’s a part of me now, a part of my family, a love story with a dreadful end.’’ Isa looked curious at me. ‘’What about you Min?’’

 But before I could properly answer Isa unnie, Jolita suddenly jumped up and showed her bare teeth to nowhere, her hair was standing straight, so that means there was danger somewhere around, I rush towards my sister and stand protective before her, and Isa did the same, but with the two of us, I knew they were both looking around, Isa with her hearing gift and Jolita with sensing danger.  I looked around and saw Isa head snap towards the left side, because we heard a low growl coming from that direction, and we saw a shim from a huge black wolf, Isa growled loudly, and I knew she was worried, I looked at the place where the growl was coming from, but then the sound came from behind us, the wolf  was circling around us.

 

 

_______________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to my two friends Wolflaire and BabyGurll4Ever, I wouldn't know what to do without these two awesome girls, and friends. loveya<3