Chapter Fourteen

Family Curse (On Hold)

 

Isa P.O.V

I couldn’t sleep at all, I’ve been turning and tossing the whole night, I couldn’t forget his scream, or his face when he moved away from me, he found out, Ryeowook found out I was not human, and he thought I was a monster, how could I face him now? Slowly I get out of bed, although I want to lay down, and never leave my room again, I know I have to face him, I have to tell him I’m not the monster he think I am, I hope I’m brave enough.

After taken an shower and getting dressed, I slowly walk down, and smell something nice coming from the kitchen, when I open the kitchen doors, I see everyone sitting at the table, I force a smile, but them knowing me to well, they all look at me sadly, while smiling sort from back.

‘’Morning everyone!’’

They all said their good mornings, and everyone went back digging into their food, I slowly took some bites of the delicious pancakes.

‘’Did everyone make their homework?’’

Everyone nodded except for Tao he was looking shocked at me.

‘’Ah Tao no you didn’t?’’ He suddenly chuckles softly, and because he sat before me, I softly kicked him under the table.

‘’Shall we go?’’ Everyone finished their breakfast and made themselves ready to go to school, we all got into the car and I drove all of us towards school.

Finally arriving at school, I looked around, and saw Kai staring, I sighs softly and turn my attention towards ~~~. ‘’Kai is waiting for you, you should go to him.’’ She first wasn’t sure, but then she nodded and move towards Kai, I smiles softly and then shook my head a bit, he was so weird, but still when Kai was with ~~~ he was different.

‘’Let’s go.’’ I suddenly felt worried when I arrive closer towards the main door from the school, and slowly walk inside towards my locker, took my books, and walk towards my classroom, with the others following me, after saying goodbye too Tao because he had another class room then us. When arriving in the classroom, everyone looked at us, including Ryeowook, but when he saw it was us, he shivers and turn his attention away from us, I think I can’t handle this the whole day long, I slowly sighs softly, till suddenly someone screamed inside my mind.

 ‘’Isa unnie come quick.’’

My head snap towards the others, and they all had the same face like me, because someone gasped from the shock, Ryeowook looked our way, and when he saw our faces, he looked a little worried too, but his worry turned quickly into fear. Without thinking I jump out, and rushed outside the class, with everyone following me except ~~~.

‘’~~~ what is wrong? Where are you?’’

Without knowing where to go, I just ran outside the school, and the others followed me, while looking frantic around me.

‘’In the woods, come quickly, there is a huge wolf who is trying to attack me and Kai oppa.’’

Without thinking twice, I rushed towards the place, she showed us with her mind, and we could hear growls, when we came closer, and it made me really worried.

‘’Chakaman!’’ I suddenly yelled when arriving into the woods, and saw ~~~ and Kai oppa standing at one side, while the strange wolf stood at the other side, I could hear Jolita and Kymin chancing into their wolf, and suddenly we could hear two wolfs coming our way too, but I knew who they were, Kris and Kyuhyun, I could smell them coming closer, they looked at us and then the wolf, and then suddenly did something what dazzled me, they stood next to my nieces Jolita and Kymin like if they wanted to protect them too.

‘’Who are you, and what are you doing here?’’ I saw the wolf grinning, but something about this wolf looked familiar, and the way he looked at Jolita and Kymin and the guys, it seems funny, but when he growled, the fun washed away, and suddenly the leader in me came to surface, and I move forwards, while telling the others too stand behind me.

‘’I ask you one last time who are you?’’ I growl lowly, showing the wolf I wasn’t kidding, although I really didn’t want to attack the wolf, but if he was a treat to me and my family members, and the brothers, I will kill him.

‘’Isa is that you?’’ Everyone gasped loudly, and looked shocked around them, this voice, it looked so familiar, but couldn’t lay my finger on it, suddenly an memory flash into my mind, our older nephew Donghae chasing us around the woods, in his wolf form, and jokily jump on us while playing, slowly my eyes filled with tears, and I saw I wasn’t the only one, suddenly Jolita and Kymin changed back into human, and looked with so many different emotions at the wolf.

‘’Donghae oppa?’’ The wolf grinned wide, and suddenly he changed back, and there before us, was our older nephew and brother from Jolita and Kymin, and they rushed towards Donghae and jumped on him, while crying. I was happy he was back, but if he was back, I looked wild around me, and tried to smell for another wolf.

‘’He didn’t come Isa.’’ I felt my heart sink, and looked at Donghae oppa, and saw he spoke the truth, and I suddenly felt like crying, how could he do this to us, how could he not come back to us, I look back at Donghae who was looking sorry at me. ‘’I’m sorry Isa, we lost each other a while back, I couldn’t find him after, so I decided to come back home.’’ I nodded once more, and felt really worried for my older brother, I took a deep breath and knew he would come home, when he was ready, and slowly followed the others who were hugging and kissing Donghae on his cheek, I chuckle softly, Jolita, Kymin and even Tao looked so happy.

‘’Welcome back home Donghae oppa.’’ Suddenly I heard people changing behind me, and when I look around, I saw Kyuhyun and Kris yelling at Kai, while saying insulting things, but still the way Kyuhyun and Kris where watching Jolita and Kymin, was amusing, watching them if they were save.

‘’Let’s go home shall we? I’m not in the mood for school today.’’ And for once everyone agreed for once, normally we don’t skip school, but what happened with ~~~ , Ryeowook finding out and Donghae returning, my mind couldn’t handle school today, and slowly I walked out the woods with the others behind me.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for being so inactive, but two months ago, I had an accident, I fell down while ice skating, after brought to the hospital, it seemed my ankle was out the bowl, and it was broken, and because of the broken bone, I needed surgery, so they placed an iron plate and six screws and one huge screw in my ankle, and I can’t walk for 8 weeks, in about a week I get a second surgery to remove the huge screw and then I can walk for another two weeks, and then I finally I may try to learn to walk, so with everything going on, I wasn’t in the mood for writing stories, I’m really sorry, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And I’m really sorry for being such a bad author.