Chapter One

Family Curse (On Hold)

Isa P.O.V

I was tossing and turning around in my bed, while I was having a bad dream, I saw a guy standing before me, while my family was standing behind me, and the guy was telling that he hated me, he thought that I was a monster, he said it with the same exact words, he was calling me a monster, and it broke my heart in pieces, and my family was growling at him, and I wasn´t so sure what I was supposed to do, and then he said the words that broke my already broken heart, in even more tiny pieces. ‘’I never want to see you again.’’ The me in my dream felt down on her knees and screamed while sobbing softly, but before another scene could appear in my dream, I woke up from a soft knock on my door, I lay still for a while to give myself the time to breath properly again, and wipe away the sweat drops from my forehead , but because the knocking started to get annoying, I walked to my door and opened the door, and look annoyed at the person who was knocking. ‘’Whae?” I looked at the shocked face of my little sister. ‘’I only wanted wake you up for school, we have to hurry.’’ I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sighs softly. ‘’Ah yes school, we are beginning school again.’’ She nodded, and she wasn’t to trilled about it either, I chuckle softly, and turn around, to make myself ready for school.

After twenty minutes I slowly walk down the stairs, and went to the kitchen, when I entered I saw everyone already sitting at the dinner table, I looked at everyone, and smile at them, and then I look at the empty spot, where my older brother usually sat, but he is gone, we still have no idea, he ran away from home some night, without telling anyone, and it still broke my heart, we were so close, and I really missed my brother, I heard appa clear his throat, and it brought me back, I look at everyone, and they were all smiling at me sadly, I returned the smile, and sat down at my seat, and looked at my little brother.

‘’Are you ready for school too?’’ He shook his head eagerly, and I chuckles softly again, it was funny how he loved school, I sighs again, although I like school, but the hardest part from all is keeping our secret, no one can found out. ‘’I’m curious how our cousins are doing.’’ I turn my attention to my sister and nodded softly. ‘’I know right, Kymin texted me, she was on a holiday with her family in Australia, but she came back home two days ago.’’ I nibble softly on my toast and took a sip from my milk, I look at the clock, and look back at my sister. ‘’Are you done?’’ She nodded softly, and my attention turn to my little brother, and he knew what I was going to ask, so he nodded his head, and we all stood up at the same time, umma looked our way, and then at the clock.

 

‘’Take some lunch money with you guys.’’ I nodded and took the money from umma, place a kiss on my cheek and turn to appa and place a kiss on his cheek too. ‘’ See you guys after school.’’ They smile and I walked towards the hallway and picked up my school bag on my way, put my shoes on, and walked outside towards my car, and get behind the steer wheel. ‘’Pali!’’ ~~~ and Tao ran towards the car and jump in, I waited for them to put on their seatbelts, and I drove off on my way too school.

 

Five minutes later we arrived at school, and we were greeted by our cousins, I smiles brightly and went towards them, and gave Kymin and Jolita a big hug, and linked my arms with Kymin, while ~~~ did the same with Jolita and dragged them inside the school, I let go of Kymin when I arrived at my locker, and opened it and took the books from my locker and closed the door again, and turn around, I saw everyone was already ready and where waiting for me, I smiles awkward at them, while they all rolled their eyes, they were used to me being slow with my locker.

‘’I heard a rumor going around school.’’ I looked at Kymin and I wasn’t the only one, all our ears where turned to Kymin, and we were all really curious. ’’What tell us already.’’ She wiggle her eyebrow to annoy us a little, I roll my eyes and flick her head softly, she giggles, and I knew she  was going to tell the rumor now.’’ They say that a new guy transferred to our school.  Our all eyes looked shocked for a moment, I shrug my shoulders after a while, and turned my attention to some kids walking in the hallway. ‘’But that is not all.’’ Kymin looked at me, and I turned my attention back at her, and looked confused at her. ‘’How do you mean that is not all?’’ She sighs softly and took a deep breath. ‘’I heard his last name.’’  I looked even more confused now, and take a step closer, and sign everyone else to do the same, and lean towards her. ‘’What is with his last name?’’ She looked a bit worried at me. ‘’His name is Kim.’’ I tilt my head a bit while thinking about his last name, but nothing popped into my mind.

So I started to mind link everyone, since we are where kind of a pack now, we could mind link each other, but it was only possible with family, and who were born from parents with the curse, although Tao didn’t have the curse, because my dad was fifty and it seems that then the curse ends, but he still could hear us, because he was born with a father who had the cursed bloodline.  ‘’Who is he then?’’ Kymin looked down at her nails, and from the outside it seemed like we were just standing there doing nothing. ‘’I don’t know, but it nag at me, his name sound so familiar.’’ We all  roll our eyes again, and I turn my attention towards my brother. ‘’Can you go home yourself later?’’ He thought for a moment, and then he turned his attention towards Jolita.’’ Want to make homework later?’’ she nodded softly, and then Jolita’s attention went to her older sister. ’’Do you mind?’’ Kymin smiles softly while shaking her head. ‘’Nah! I was planning on joining Isa.’’ But before anyone could react, the school bell went signaling that class was going to start.

We all waved at each other and all went to our own classes, I had English together with Kymin and Jolita, while ~~~ and Tao where having math, I slowly walk towards the class with Kymin and Jolita both at my sides and when we arrived in the classroom, everyone was staring at us and I sighs softly and went to my seat at the end of the class, and Jolita and Kymin seated themselves next to me. I took my etui, books and notebook from my bag, and started to scribble in it, while Jolita was playing on her PSP and Kymin was drawing in her notebook, I was just scribble nonsenses, when I heard my brother and sister softly talking with each other, in their own classroom a few classes away from us, and after a while they started to argue with each other, I roll my eyes softly and listen in their conversation why they were arguing about, I shook my head softly, when they were arguing because  my little brother took money from ~~~ without asking. ‘’Guys! Both of you shut up.’’ I said to them in our minds, and they both went quiet right away. ‘’Tao tell ~~~ your sorry.’’ He wasn’t going to listen to me at first . “ Fine! I’m sorry for taking your money without asking.’’ ~~~ smiles grateful, but not that I could see that, I couldn’t see through walls.

Finally the door went open and the teacher decided to show up, I blocked Tao and ~~~ out and I turned my attention towards the door, the teacher had some papers in her hands, and I knew where the papers where for, and I started to get a bit exciting, I loved doing projects, most of the time, the three of us did it together, I look at Kymin first and she stick her dumb up and then I turn my head to the right, to see Jolita also holding her dumb up, I giggle and turn my attention back at the teacher again. The teacher looked at everyone to see if anyone was absent and then she placed the papers on the table , and she was standing like she wanted to speak. ‘’Alright! Some of you may be heard it already, but there is a transfer student, and he is joining our class.

My head snap towards the teacher and was suddenly interested in what she had to say, and I hear Jolita and Kymin giggle softly, I wasn’t trilled on meeting this new person, although I really love meeting new people, I wasn’t mean or anything, but it was difficult, to keep our curse a secret, and our weird and secret behavior and absents sometimes, but at the other side I was really curious what this new person would look like, but most of all was he a treat to my family, because being the oldest at the moment I tried to protect my family members as much as possible, and it was my duty to keep them save and happy.

 When my brother left when he changed everything changed for us, he was mad at me, he felt betrayed because he changed into a wolf when he was twelve and he was really scared, and when I didn’t turn into a wolf when I got twelve he was mad, mad at everyone and he felt scared and lonely, he couldn’t accept the fact that he was part animal and no one in the family was, so the only option he thought he had left, was nothing other than to leave home, and so I lost my best friend and big brother, and when I turned into a wolf myself ,I was all alone, I could understand my brother at that moment, because after he left, I hated him for leaving me, for hurting me, but now I totally understand what he went through because I was also alone when I turned into a wolf. But when my sister changed into a wolf, my sister and I got much closer, we  weren’t close before, but when we ended running together and hunting together we got a whole lot closer than before, and my sister is one of my best friends, and that’s why I want to protect my family members, because I know how it was to be alone and scared.

When I was staring into space and took a trip into memory lane, the class door suddenly went open, I took a deep breath and I smelled something delicious like vanilla and lemon, I felt my cheek heat up, and I had no idea why, we don’t have mate’s because we are cursed, but it seem that we have soul mates, but it always end bad.  I heard his soft breathing and he took slow steps into our class, I wasn’t looking at him, my face was facing the table, and then I heard a softy and soft voice greeting our class.

 

___________________________________________________

Hey you guys~! it's me again, I hope everyone is doing alright, I'm having this idea for this story for a while already, and it was just standing in my documents, and suddenly I have a lot of idea's for this story, I enjoy to write this story, and I hope you guys would love this story tooo, I'm writing this story very slowly, I want to have fun while writing. Thank you so much for reading, love you guys!!