Chapter 3

The Class president and Student

Kris POV

*Alarm rings* I woke up and smack the alarm clock. Aish I need to get rid of that clock someday. I got off my bed and went to wash up. As i was washing i touch my stomach area. I flinch in pain. Damn it! I forgot i broke my ribs kinda. Soo i just skip the area. After i finish i got up and went to wake up luhan for school. 

I opened the door and i see cloths scatter everywhere. ''YAH WAKE YOU PABO''!

''He woke up and moved the blanket closer to his face due to the light. ''Hyung 5 more minutes please~ '' I decided to lift him off the bed and drag him to the washroom.''Hyung~What are you doing''? ''If your not cleaning up yourself i will'' Luhans eyes widen since he realise the stiutation he was in. 

''Ok..ok hyung i'll wash up he spoke

I walk out of his room with victory.

--

After i drove to Luhan to school i see someone familar walking. It was Jessica. ''I honk my horn surpirsing her''. ''YAH why did you do that''! She screamed. 'I gonna be nice to drive you to school'' She rolled her eyes, i don't need you help''. I chuckled ''Okay suit yourself'' I drove off in fast speed

--

Since it was a free period i decided to go up the roof. As i got up the roof i was surpirse by the view. it was outstanding. I breath in the fresh air. I sat down and relax a bit. I looked up at the blue sky. *I guess this school isn't bad after all'' I similed.

Jessica POV

I was walking throught the hallways as usual looking to see if anyone is causing trouble. Surpisingly nothing happen all. As i was scanning each class room. I saw an empty desk. My eyes widen ''Aish Kris missed class'' i mumble under my breath. Since i didn't see him in class. I decided to seach for him. I scanned everywhere. The gym, lounge, and every other place.

I mentally smacked myself ''I forgot the roof'' I walked up the roof and i see kris sleeping their. I don't want to wake him up but he will be late period 2. I shook him but hes not moving at all. I decided to take off his headphones since he was probably listening to music. ''AISH whos there'' he yelled. I jumped a bit. ''Kris-shi'' i spoke. Your going to be late for class. ''Aish'' he replyed. He shoved me out of his way and i fell on my . ''This kid is lucky that the princpal requested that i have to watch out for him.

-Eariler in school-

--

''JESSY'' Tiffany yelled. ''You need to goto the princpals office''! I know i will never get in trouble so i guess it will be a comment or something. I knocked on the door. ''Come in~''! ''Princpal, do you need anything'' i poiltely asked ''Yes i do Jessica-shi'' he similed ''i need you to watch over the new kid Kris-shi. My eyes widen ''Why, does he need help''? ''No he shook his head'' It's just he needs someone to be their for him. After the princpal told me his past my eyes widen. ''I nodded in agreement ''Okay try and watch over him''

--

As i was walking to class i went and catched up to Kris since he was going to same class as me. ''Kris-shi'' i spoke. ''Yah pabo what do you want''? *He just called me a pabo, aish sica don't get angry* As i try to surpress my anger i told him ''I want to walk to class with you''. He smirked ''Okay, suit yourself'' While we were walking i started scanning his facial features from his fierce eyes to his nose and finally his pink lips.

We enter the class and we were surpirse that their was a crowd of people infront of the class. I moved everybody out of the way to see whats going on. It was a new seatting arrangement ''I went and scan the board. ''Jessica-Kris'' My eyes widen *omo i'm sitting with Kris*. After i saw the new arrangements i grabbed Kris hands and dragged him to our seat. 

''Yah why are you pulling me''? I replyed ''We are going to seat with each other for the rest of the year now Kris-shi. Math class was about to start. I pinched Kris ears and told him to take off his headphones, ''Okay i will take them off'' he said while wincing in pain abit. The teacher gave us a quiz out of nowhere, we didn't have a chance to study or anything. I peek over to Kris and he's no showing any emotions *Aish this boy*

After we finish the quiz the teacher parked them really fast. The teacher called me over to hand back the papers to the students and i gladly accept. When i got to Kris paper my eyes widen 100%?! How can he score this high when we didn't study!? I compare his sheet to my and i was stun. I got a 99%. I pouted. *Aish i want to rip his paper* Even though i wanted to rip his paper into pieces i gave it back. 

I looked over to see his reaction but he had none. He just kept playing games and listening to music on his phone.

Kris POV

After school i left early to wait at the gate for Jessica because i wanted to speak to her. After the bell rang i see Jessica approaching

'''Jessica'' i spoke

''Oh hi Kris-shi do you need anything'' she asked. '''I was wondering if you need a ride home'' i asked hoping she would say yes. She thought it about it for awhile after she agreed

''So Jessica-shi are you hungry''?. ''No'' she simply replyed. The ride to her house was really awkward''

''Thanks for the ride Kris-shi, she opened the door. ''No problem'' I similed. After she got out of the car I see her running to her house adorably. *Aish that was the most awkward car ride i had with a girl*

I hope you enjoy chapter 3!