Chapter 1

The Class president and Student

Jessica POV

It's period 2 right now, everyone in the halls were rushing to their next classroom like while animals. I was walking around and i notice a group a boy's. '

'Hey let's skip school dude, we don't have to come to every class he spoke''. My eyes widen when he said ''skip school'' I came over to them and stick a note on his head. When i came over their expression widen. ''Oh..uh..I'm not skipping school he said while stuttering''.I spoke in a stirct tone, ''Go to the princpals office right now Jungkook and you other boys go with him too, you will be serving detention on your free period''

Yup thats right i'm the class president for 3 years. When i took the roll everyone in the school was afraid of me. After about 2 minutes i went to the cafeteria since it was lunch time. 

Sunny screams ''YAH come over''

I sigh and walked over to the table. I only have 8 friends which are Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Seohyun. I walked around and everyones attenion were on me. People call us ''Queenkas'' which i have no clue but whatever.

I came over the the table with all my books ''Yes Sunny''? Sunny whispered ''I heard theres going to be a new student today''! I sighed ''Aish i hope it's a girl, boys cause to much trouble these days as i mentally smack myself''

Kris POV

''I was having a peaceful sleep until my Clock rang. I looked up to the clock 12:30 pm. *Aish i don't want to get up right now but i have to i sighed* I went downstairs and cooked myself some amercian breakfest since i love having those in the mornings i similed. 1 month ago i had to be transfer to korea so i can goto a new school.

Yup i transfer schools since i got expell in my home town china. I was one of the most ruthless students in my school and also smartest. My parents wanted me to start a new life so they moved me to seoul and bought me my own delxue apartment. I finish my breakfest fast so i could get to school faster

-Arrival at school-

I went to the the office so i can meet the new prinicpal

I knock the door ''Come in please''! I rolled my eyes at how poilte he his

''Ah you must be Kris-shi'' he said as he shook my hand

''Nice to meet you'' i extend my hand and shook his

The princpal open his arms wide ''Welcome to Seoul Academy! We are one of top schools in seoul and we are glad that you are here''!

''So what i do now'' i said as i played with my uniform

''Well since you missed the first period you will be going to period 2 which is in 22 minutes'' he responded as he looked at his watch

''Okay, I'll be going now i spoke'' I bowed and smashed the door on the way out

As i was wondering around the school i went to the cafe since my stomach kept growling at me *Aish i'm soo hungry as i patted my flat stomach* I arrived at the cafeteria and i was surpirse that i was huge. I saw lot's of people running around and screaming *They are so loud i thought* I went and grab a tray and took my food. I went and sat down by myself. I took off the plate on top of the ramen and start eating. I spitted out the food *Ugh this is really disgusting*

I stormed out of the cafe since the food was terrible, while i was walking i saw a girl staring at me, she looked really beautiful, *Aish i don't know what i'm thinking* As i was walking i heard some comments about me ''Wow he's some handsome'' ''I wonder if hes rich'' *Are all the girls here the same''? I simrked and slam the door outside the cafeteria

Jessica POV

As i was eating my deilicious kimbap i caught a student with my eyes *Wow he's really handsome, *Aish Jessica Jung don't fall for a pabo* All of the sudden he spitted out his food. He made a disgusted face and storm out of the cafeteria. I was scanning him and looked like a new students *I guess hes the new student...* All of the sudden he slam the door. Taeyeon spoke ''i think he's going to cause some trouble'' Aigoo why are all people like this. Anyways i have period 2 to attend right now.

I walked in the hallways to make sure no one is skipping class because it's a habit around here. I walked in the new classroom and saw the new student. He was playing games on his phone it looked like. I walked up to him to give him his first warning '' Excuse can you please turn off your device? Class is about to start'' I smirked to myself *He's going to be scared i thought* ''Do you think i care? Who do you think you are''? 

That was the first time i heard someone say that to me. I try to regain my senses. Ahem i'm the class president of this school, you got it kid? I'll be watching you from now on i said'' I saw him roll his eyes at me ''Good luck with that he grin'' Aish i got mad and went back to my seat''*This guy will cause some trouble* 

-Bell rings-

''Hello class the professer said, Today we have a new student''!

Kris-shi please stay up

Kris POV

I stood up ''Hello my name is Kris, ''i'll be here from now till graduation'' I heard lot's of whispering going on except for one person and it's the class president. I rolled my eyes at her and sat down.

-After class-

While i walking to my locker i saw someone smashing my locker. ''Ahem do you have a probably sir''?'' Sir''? he replyed. ''DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM'' he screamed into my face'' I wiped off his spit, I grabbed his collar, ''If you want to fight meet me at the school playground after school'' i said as i walked away. Everyone in the hall was making a path for me *I guess they are scare of me now i simrked*

OMO drama in the first chapter? I hope you enjoy my first chapter! I'll be posting again later! Anyways

~Author out