Chapter 2

The Class president and Student

Kris POV

After i ran into that freak i waited outside for abit and he finally showed up but he wasn't alone. I realise that the guy brought his group of friends with him name ''BTS'' i heard that name around school but i thought it was a bluff. As we gather at the playground a lot of students came and watch. They formed a circle and started to chant ''FIGHT FIGHT''!

I spoke ''Soo you brought your friends hm''?

He scoff '' Why would i fight alone when you have friends, guys get him''!

They all charge at me one by one. One guy try to throw a punch at me but failed. Instead i grab his hand and snapped it. He was on the ground crying. For the guys the came at me with a lead pipe, they try to hit me with it at the head. But i dodge to late. I was on the ground wincing in pain. My vision started to go black. As they were beating me up i heard a scream ''JUNGKOOK''! My eyes widen it's the class presidant great. While they were beating me up, the class presidant called the police. I guess i was kinda greatful that she called but i still wanted to be those guys up.

I was laying on the ground helplessy coughing out blood.

All of the sudden Jessica came up to me

Jessica POV

As i was approaching the stiuation in the playground i called the police right away because i saw the new student getting beated. ''JUNGKOOK'' I screamed. I went over and smacked all of them. After 5 minutes the police came and arrested the boys. After they got arrested i went to see if Kris-shi was alright. 

While i was walking to him he was spitting out blood *omo i got to get their fast* I walked to him and try to help him ''Kris-shi you need help''! He responded '' Ugh i don't need help while he was wiping his blood'' My eyes widen at the scene infront of me. How come he was ok after all of that? ''Yah take it easy i said while i was freaking out'' He responded '' Go back to whatever your doing, i'm fine as he gave me a slight simile'' 

*OMO he have's such a nice simile, Aish Jessica you pabo don't fall for him*! As he was getting up he collpse while holding his ribs ''AH'' i heard him scream in pain. I went back to him and lift him up with all my weight *Aigoo sica you should goto the gym more* I manage to hold him up. I brought him to the infirmary room in the school to scan and treat his wounds

Doctor: It seems that Kris-shi haves a couple broken ribs.

''Will he be alright doctor'' i asked in curiousity. The doctor said ''He will need to take it easy and not do much physical activity''

''Thank you doctor'' i spoke, ''you may leave now''  as i bow to her

--

-1 hour later- 

''Ugh why am i watching him? It should be the doctor'' i pouted

I took my phone out and started to play games on it

As i was watching him, he suddenly moved.

Kris POV

While i was sleeping i felt something really soft, i thought to myself *I think i'm in the hospital* I open my eyes and i saw Jessica. While she was looking at me. I scan her facial features from her brown eyes, nose, to her pink pucker lips. *Wow she's pretty, no beautiful i similed to myself*

''Oh Kris-shi your awake now''?! she said in surpirse

''Ahem i perfer to be called oppa instead'' i said

She rolled her eyes, ''Whatever, anyways how do you feel''? she said

''I feel hurt in my stomach right now'' i reply while trying to withhold the pain

''Here take this medcine'' she grabbed the pill and bottle

When i see the pill and a bottle i won't take it. Unless if it's a emergency. ''I don't like pills and water i said while raising my voice a bit'' Her eyes widen and waved the items infront of my face'' But Kris-shi you must take it''! While she was saying that i all of the sudden peck her on the lips. I didn't know what came over me.

I saw her face redden abit. ''YAH why did you kiss me''?! ''Sorry i didn't know what came over me i swear''! i said as i try to defend myself.

''Ugh whatever i'm done''! She stormed out of the room blushing

*She looks cute while blushing, aish Kris your falling in love*

I got up and went to my locker to get my car keys to drive home.

I forgot that i didn't buy gorcerys this week so i decided to goto to the supermarket today. As i drove to the store, i the radio to see what's happen lately in the world. ''Eariler today a student was attacked by a gang'' When i heard that i shutted off my radio right away. I didn't want to remember what happened today.

--

I finally arrived at the store since there was traffic.

I grabbed the cart and decided to walk in. As i was looking for milk i saw someone trying to reach a ketchup bottle, i decided to be nice for once and help. As i got closer my eyes widen it was Jessica. ''Ahem do you need help their Jessica-shi''? ''Oh hi Kris-shi she said with no expression''. ''Do you need help getting that''? ''Um that would be great''

*Wow i'm helping out and she's being rude, i decided to pick her up so she can reach it* I bent down and lifted her up ''YAH'' she screamed ''Are you not getting the bottle or what''? Everyones in the attenion in the store went to us and our faces started to get red''. 

I put her down ''Um thanks Kris-shi she simile and skipped off.

''No problem'' *Aigoo i think i'm falling in love, i need to keep my cold expression though. No one can break the ice*

I got home and went to take a shower. While i was taking my shirt off i realise that their was a bruise on my chest, but it didn't bother me. After i shower i went to make sure Luhan is sleeping. Yup i have a friend staying with me in this apartment. His parents wanted him to come to korea to get a better life. His parents convinced him to stay with me in my apartment. 

''Luhan, did you take a shower yet''? i asked

Luhan was staring at the T.V screen totally focus onto the drama. 

I went behind and pulled the plug

''YAH HYUNG, why did you do that'' he frowned

''I asked if you shower yet'' i spoke

''Yes i did hyung, now can you please replug the t.v? I was about to get into the good part now hyung'' he whined

''Aish fine'' i plug it back in and all of the sudden he's happy

*This kid watching boys over flowers everyday i thought*

I hope you guys enjoy this story. I'll be posting daily so stay tune for chapter 3! If you are new please comment and subscribe! Anyways

~Author out