[3]

Wait... Luhan is a BOY?!

Chapter 3

 

Meanwhile at Oh family residence

 

"Sehun, did you see my excecise book? I put it right here before and now it's gone!" Sehyun scratch the back of her head, even when it's not itchy

Sehun lifted up a pink notebook from his desk "You mean this?"

"YAH OH SEHUN THAT'S MY BOOK! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!"

"Wait i'll give it to you after i finished copying all of this, damn why are these so hard!" Sehun replied without looking at his twinsister

Sehyun clenched her fist "Mom! Sehun stole my work again!"

"Oh Shut up you!" Sehyun snarl in panic

Mrs Oh can only shook her head for their twinchildren behavior.

This is the daily life of Oh family. Mr and mrs Oh have to live with their noisy twin child. Sehun was born first before 3 minutes later, Sehyun was born.

Sehun's physical ability is outstanding. Maybe he could do a marathon run without even resting. His speed is also no doubt. He rarely got sick or ill. Sometimes he even dance with his bestfriend, Kai. However in the matter of brain, Sehun is completely dumbfounded. All because all the brain ability flows to sehyun's brain, but she wasn't good at sport. God is always fair.

 


 

"Yah Oh Sehyun, what took you so long? How long will you keep your handsome brother waiting?" Sehun crossed his arm, pissed

"Just a little bit more..." Sehyun put a tooth shaped hairpin on her hair. She 

"Done! Eomma, appa, we're going!" Sehyun grabbed her orange backback and rushed down stair, followed by sehun who can only shook his head like how-did-i-ended-up-being-her-twin-brother.

"Okay! Take care!" Mr and mrs oh waved their hand to say goodbye to their beloved children.

 


 

Sehyun and Sehun left their house and walked together. In the middle of their way to school, they could see Chanyeol is standing under a electric pole waiting for his girlfriend. And on the other side, Kai and D.O are also waiting for their bestfriend, Sehun.

"see you later sehun!" Sehyun waved at her brother. Sehun waved his hand without even looking at her. Pfft, he always pretend to be cool infront of his friend.

And this kind of farewell happens everyday. They split on their way to school and reunite again on their way home. That's why nobody suspect them as twins. Because in school, they act like don't know each other. Sehun thinks it's good because he doesn't want sehyun to be exposed and troubled because of his popularity. Sehyun herself also doesn't want to be exposed so yeah, mutualism.

"Oppa, look!" Sehyun gritted, pointed at her tooth hairpin "It's as white as your teeth!"

"Yah ofcourse my teeth is more white!" Chanyeol smile widely, pointing at his teeth that shining bright like a diamond

"Omo! it's too bright i can't see!!" Sehyun acted, covering her eyes with her palm

Chanyeol grabbed her wrist "Yah okay princess that's enough. Come on we're almost late!"

 

The school gate closed right after sehyun and chanyeol came in. Chanyeol kiss her cheek before she goes to her class and he goes to his class. Sehyun take a seat beside baekhyun, her bestfriend.

"Baekhyun ah anyeong~ hey you don't wear any eyeliner today?"

"What? Of course i- OH FORGOT! Is it so bad? Am i getting uglier? NOOOOO" Baekhyun asks frustately

Sehyun can do nothing but laugh at her panic bestfriend

"Hey hey calm down, you don't look ugly actually, i think you look more handsome without them" sehyun in attempt to cheer baekhyun, but honestly he does.

"Ah really? You are truely my bestfriend sehyun~" baekhyun reply happily and hug her.

 


 

"You're gonna lose in this test, Oh Sehyun"

"Duh, you're the one who's gonna lose, Kim Joonmyun"

Sehyun and suho act like they're having staring contest. Even before Mr Kang handed them their paper test, they already grab it like it is the last ticket of superjunior supershow. They both fill the exam paper with amazing speed.

Kim Joonmyun a.k.a Suho is Sehyun's rival in the terms of grade. Sehyun is always better than Suho in all subject. However, The only subject that makes Suho the winner is the Physical education. If it's not because of PE, Sehyun will definitely won...

"Sehyun-ah my tummy is roaring like crazy... let's go to the canteen!" Baekhyun beamed

"But i haven't finished reading my novel...can't you go by yourself?"

"Please..?" Baekhyun made a puppy eyes face that sehyun can never resist

"Ck. Fine. Stop making those eyes puppies. You're not cute without eyeliner" sehyun hissed as she bookmarked her book.

"Yeay!" baekhyun squealed in happiness

 


 

*at the canteen*

"Baby~ here, seat beside me!" Chanyeol patted a seat beside him

"No, she's with me. You can have her afterschool but at school, she's mine." Baekhyun wrap his arm around sehyun's shoulder

"But i'm her boyfriend! Right babe?" Chanyeol pouted

"And I'm her bestfriend! Friendship over lover, right Sehyun?" Baekhyun said

Chanyeol cross his arm "How about play paper rock scissor to decide?!" He challenged

Sehyun smacked both of chanyeol and baakhyun's head "Yah do you guys think i'm a toy?!"

In the end, sehyun seated between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Here Sehyun, take my meat~" baekhyun said as he put his beef on Sehyun's box

"Open your mouth, aaa~" Chanyeol attempt to feed sehyun with his chopstick

They keep competing to give sehyun food until sehyun's stomach has reached it's limit

"Yah stop it you guys! Don't you know i gain 2 kgs last summer? You wanna make my stomach explode?"

"You're too skinny sehyun~, i think you will look a lot cuter if you gain weight. However even if you're fat i will always love you anyway~ " Chanyeol says as he pinched her cheeks

"Bleh" baekhyun pouts at the sight of romantic couple infront of him. Sehyun could only laugh seeing this Baekyeol interaction.

 

So this is Oh Sehyun's simple life. Not a perfect queenka life nor a glamorous life, but perfect enough to make her happy.