[4]

Wait... Luhan is a BOY?!

Chanyeol and sehyun are walking together to the school while sehun and friends stopped to buy bubbletea. Till now, sehyun still doesn't understand sehun's addiction towards bubbletea. She knows bubble tea is nice, but everyday, sehun? Seriously?
 

When they arrived, as usual Chanyeol kissed sehyun's cheek and headed to each other's class

 


*in the class*
 

"Okay class i have an announcement for you!" Mrs Kang declared

Mrs Kang clapped her hand in joy on her face "i want to introduce you the new student, Luhan, come in!" 

"New student?" Baekhyun frowned

A tall brown haired girl stepped in to the class. The way she walk, there's a feel like there's bunch of sakura flower falling in her entrance and perfect lightning, even complete with choir singing.

"My name is Luhan"

Unlike the other usual new student that will introduce herself sweetly and politely, she said with straight yet arrogant face, without even bother to bow or at least say something like 'please treat me well' or 'nice to meet you'. The fanboys can't held it but grinning devilishly, while the girls keep whispering each other.

"Okay luhan, hmm oh! you can seat there" mrs Kang pointed at the seat beside sehyun

Luhan walked to an empty seat beside sehyun, the back row. Since she got good grades, teacher placed her on the back row, and the student that used to be her seatmate just transferred to another school recently, so it's available right now. Baekhyun seated infront of her while suho on his left. And now, Luhan is on her right.

While mrs kang continue teaching the math lesson. Sehyun take a look to the person on her right, amazed. Her wavy brown hair that falls perfectly from her shoulder, long eyelashes and dreamy eyes, not to mention her white pale skin and beautiful cute baby face, this girl is so pretty. Just minus her fierce glare on her orbs, and she's perfect.

"Hello, I'm Oh Sehyun but you can call me Sehyun" she offers her hand, waiting for luhan to shake it.

She keep staring at Luhan, hoping that the figure beside her will look at her back or trying to socialize with her but there's no response. 

Sehyun is not the type of person who likes to approach first, so usually she won't try to start a conversation. But since they will be seat mate for they don't know how long, it's good to get to know her right? 

"um, hello?" but still, no response. 

Hasn't give up yet, sehyun keep throwing Luhan questions

"where did you come from?"

"Why are you transferring?"

"When is your birthday?"

But sill, no response. A little bit upset, she finally shows a little bit temper

"are you mute?! I just wanna be friends!" she says with hightone. Surprisingly, Luhan finally looked back at her. With a high expectation, Sehyun keep her eyes on Luhan before finally he opened his mouth

"I don't need friends" is the only thing Luhan said.

Sehyun was a bit taken aback from luhan's word. Like really, she just trying to be nice and that's what she got? 

"What the..." she murmurs in disbelieve

After that, sehyun decided not to bother Luhan anymore. As the school bell rang, all the students are scattered and the sound of crowd could be heard. 

 


 

*at the canteen*

 

"And after that, i... Sehyun are you even listening?" Chanyeol asked in his deep voice

"Sehyun, what are you thinking? You're like crestfallen the whole time, you haven't even touch your food" baekhyun ask in worried tone

 sehyun shook her head "it's just, that new girl" she said

"Oh, That Luhan? What's with her?" Baekhyun asks

Sehyun sighed "When we're at the class, i tried to socialize with her, tell her that i wanna be friends and guess what she said? She said 'i don't need friends'" she explained

Chanyeol tilted his head "maybe she's just antisocial?"

"Or maybe she thinks you're too ugly to talk to her? She's quite pretty" Baekhyun laugh but got a smack in his head from chanyeol "aw!"

"Hmm maybe, am i that ugly?" Sehyun murmurs

 


 

Meanwhile, Luhan tried so hard not to make any eye contact with other people, since he's here only for undercover. He doesn't need friends. He doesn't need good grades. All he has to do is to make people believe that he's a girl, that's all. He has to make himself as oblivious as possible, and he has to be careful not to make any  action that can endanger his disguise. Not to mention, that's why he ignores Sehyun. Not only Sehyun, but he also ignores some other students that try to make friends with him. To be honest, he felt guilty, because he's actually a friendly person. But in this case, willingly or unwillingly, he has to shut his existence from other people.

Not like back then in China, when there's this luxurious car that will drive him whenever he wants to go, Luhan has to walk to school and get back to his new home by himself. As He opened the door, the grand couple already in their position where the grandpa will be sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper and the grandma is sitting on the rocking chair, knitting.

 

"So hows your first day?" The grandma asked, after feeling Luhan's presence in the house

"Not bad" he answered shortly

"Have you made any friends?" The grandpa asked

Luhan shook his head "Nope, not yet, and maybe never" he answered and go upstairs straight to his room.