[5]

Wait... Luhan is a BOY?!

Days gotten more challenging for the girl named Oh Sehyun. How can she not? This girl beside her is the school's new ice princess. Bunch of boys have tried to ask her to date, but none of them are accepted. People started to ask sehyun like "do you have her number?" Or "where does she live?" And even "what's her ideal type of guy?". Like seriously. HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER ALL THAT QUESTION WHEN THIS GIRL EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SPEAK A WORD?

 


 

PE class will start soon. Everybody scattered out from the class to change their school uniform into their p.e clothes. All the boys go straight to the boys changing room while the girls to the girls changing room, except 1 person. Sehyun find it strange how Luhan doesn't managed to go to the girl's changing room but sneak out and change in the toilet instead. It's not the first time Luhan done it.

"Why is she go change in the toilet and not in the changing room? It's not like her body is curvy" She thoughts.

P.E lesson today is soccer. Nightmare for girls but heaven for boys, including Luhan. Usually, when girls got their turn to play, they will play it childishly, means like keep wresting each other to get the ball. However, thankfully today's girl soccer game wouldn't be as boring as usual. With Luhan that unexpectedly agile, moving here and there, directing the girls to make a formation and sort of, the game somehow became fun. For once, luhan doesn't seem like ice princess anymore. She's having fun, smiling, really enjoyed.

 

"Hoaaah Luhan, i don't know that you're good at soccer!" One of the girls said

"Ahaha, it's nothing" luhan rubbed the back of his neck

"Wow, our princess lulu is even good at soccer!" "How can she be so pretty and charming at the same time..." "LUHAN BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" The boys shouted

When all the boys and girls are cheering at Luhan, there's this one girl who doesn't seem to be happy with that. Yep, that girl is Oh Sehyun. It's not like she's jealous or something. She's just irritated with Luhan's appearence during sport.

Why is she never tie her hair?! Is what bother her the most. Luhan sweats a lot and looked really iritated with her hair but never even once tie her hair.

"I wish I could tie my hair without this wig falling" Luhan cursed in his head. He's really excited, today's PE lesson is soccer! But then he realised that he has to maintain his image so people won't approach him.

"Conceal don't feel, don't let them see, Luhan" he thoughts

The P.E class ended and the girls started to surround Luhan, asking her this and that, with the thought that Luhan is starting to opened up. However, he turned them all down by being back to the ice princess she is.

"I thought she was nice.. she was when we play soccer.." the girls chattered

"Why is she back to her cold attitude? I thought she has finally opened up herself," the other said

Yep it's quite confusing actually. How could a person who was smiling enjoyingly turns into a cold ice in a blink of eye?

As the P.E class ended, all of the students got back to the class and the lessons continued. Luhan's current attitude during P.E class can't get out from Sehyun's head. After quite time, Sehyun finally turn her head facing her seatmate who sit straight and pretended to pay attention to the teacher, however, she know that Luhan doesn't pay attention at all.

"You look cool when you play soccer" sehyun said, but as expected, Luhan doesn't reply

With a little bit pissed, Sehyun tear off a blank page from her notes, crumpled it and throw it to Luhan "Yah Luhan, is it because i'm ugly?" She asked, Luhan turn 'her' head but all sehyun got is a frown.

Sehyun sigh and inhaled a lot of air with her nose "That's true right? You think you're now the ' meo-ri-bu-teo bal-kkeut-kka-ji Hot Issue' in this school, so you think you're prettiness level is no match with me?"

Okay. Luhan knew he is supposed to be as oblivious as possible so that no one even notice his existence in this school. However, luck doesn't go well in his life. Due to his natural baby face, he became what you call 'hot issue' in the school. And in addition of his coldness towards people, they tend to call him 'the ice princess'.

Luhan chuckled after hearing those words.

THAT ICE PRINCESS LUHAN IS FREAKIN CHUCKLING.

"Oh, now you're laughing? I don't know you can laugh" she said, and Luhan immidiately go back to his straight arrogant face.

 


 

"Yah your seatmate is something eh?" Baekhyun said as he put a piece of dokbukki to his mouth

Sehyun sighed "Told ya. I asked her if she doesn't want to talk to me because i'm ugly. And guess what? She laughed."

Now it's chanyeol and baekhyun's turn to laugh, as expected from the reaction king, made sehyun to form a frown in her face

"Why are you guys laughing?" She asked

"You really believe me when i told you that you're too ugly for her?" Baekhyun asked, holding his laughter

"Aigoo uri sehyun" chanyeol messed her hair then pinched her cheeks, and sehyun pouts.

"But she really can play soccer?" Chanyeol asked, and being replied by sehyun and baekhyun with a nod in unison.

"Wow that's unusual" he said.

"But somehow it's kinda amusing right?" Baekhyun beamed

Sehyun cleared "Can we just stop talking about her? It makes my head sick"

 


 

Mr Park cleared his throat "So that's the project we'll be having. You guys will do it in a group, consist of two people each"

When the project was announced, all students started to glancing at their bestfriend. As well as Sehyun, she and Baekhyun already exchange glancing for like minutes.

"About the partner err... just make it with your seatmate, okay? No objection. Submit it next week to the class's president. Good afternoon" and he left. All students make a sad face to their friends and started to discuss about how they would do the project.

Meanwhile, Sehyun is thinking hard about how to do her project with Luhan.

How am i supposed to this project if Luhan doesn't even want to speak a word?! Should i just do the whole thing by myself-

"So when will we do it?" A voice beside sehyun's seat said.

Did i misheard something? Did she finally start the conversation first? Now is Sehyun's turn to be mong.

"Yah, do you hear me?" Luhan asked

Sehyun blinked for a few times before she replies "Eh sorry what did you just said?"

Luhan sighed "I said, when-will-we-do-it? The project, remember?"

After blinked for a few times again "owh the project, ng How about tomorrow?" Sehyun suggested and after she thought about it quite times, she got an idea. This could be her chance to wreck Luhan's 'wall' little by little

"My house is kinda under constraction so it's kinda noisy, so can we do it at your house?" She asked

 

Silence for a moment. Luhan was in a deep thought but finally he answered

 

 

"Okay"

 


 A/N:

 

Sorry for not updating even thou it's holiday! I'm currently watching all those China variety show like happy camp and big concert and i don't even have time to update ;_;

HAPPY CAMP!!! TAO REPLACED KRIS FOR HIS PART! And have you heard about kris's dating rumor...? Tell me, is it true? IS IT TRUE? Like really, 16 years? GAHHH exo really should get an award for the most dramatic group of the year...

By the way, Read, subscribe, upvote, and don't forget to leave a comment!

<3