Hello - SHINee

~Our Love Story Is My Favorite~

Credit: Platypizz2

~Luhan's Perspective~

My life was gloom. It was dull. I wore a mask to hide my pain and sadness. What was worth living anyway? We're all just subjects of society, forced to follow the crowd because being an individual was "weird" or "retarded".

My life was shrouded in darkness. There was no color anywhere. What was the color of the sky; I wouldn't know. To me, it was always gray. A dark cloud blocked my view of everything. It was pointless to see anyway. Two-faced people, liars, cheaters, druggies. The world was filled with them. All of them shielding their true colors by the pain that society wants them to use. Everyone was like that. Every single person.

Besides one. She brought color to my life. My black and white world would soon be an array of rainbows by her very presence. I wanted to be friends with her. I wanted to be her lover. I wanted her to be my wife. I wanted to spend the rest of life with her only. Because I loved her once, and I loved her again. Now, I will love her for the rest of my life.

~Reina's Perspective~

I was introduced to him by my best friend at the time. They were in band class together. When we locked eyes, I knew that I liked him. He was my type. No matter what others said. "He's weird." "He's a nerd." Well I don't care. I fell for him. Hard. I wanted to get closer to him. So, I called him my mom. :) He didn't care. He actually smiled when I said it. That goofy smile that I fell for. I would hug him and he would hug me back. When we released each other, we would smile at each other and head on to class since we weren't on the same team.

But then eighth grade came. He was in the homeroom next door to mine. We had extra activities together. I stopped calling him mom by then. Because he would then be my Oppa.

October 18, 2010

A date we would both remember by heart.

Our friend set us up after a month of being close and wanting each other as our own. I cried. From happiness and because my best friend tickled me all the way to him to say yes to his confession and I am really ticklish. ><

A month passed with a lot of ups and downs. Being in relationships before, I knew those happened. But I never felt so much pain whenever I was heading down. That's how I knew it was true. I truly liked this pabo.

My birthday was coming up and he got me a panda. My favorite animal. It was the cutest stuffed animal my eyes ever laid on. That's when I knew it was true for him too. No one ever gave me anything unless pressured by their douche bag friends. He spent his own money for me, on his own accord. I knew then that I loved him and he loved me.

Christmas break came and it was pure torture for the both of us. Not seeing each other because my parents didn't approve of me dating at such a young age. It was hard on both of us. But it came and gone like the wind. I came back to his arms wide open, with a Hello Kitty stuffed animal and pillow in his hands. He knew I loved Hello Kitty.

Valentines was around the corner and I knew I had to do something special. So I made him a homemade card. It was so fluffy ya'll would die. I cut out hearts and wrote on those. In the background, I wrote the lyrics to our song. The sharpie bled through, making the card look wonky, but he still accepted it. He gave me a card and my favorite chocolate, Ferrero Rocher. His card was also handmade, and I could tell he put his all into it. He thought it would look crappy, but it was the thought that counts.