Part 3

Time to Forget

The next day Yoseob purposely come earlier to school, he didnt want to waste his time anymore. He really need to see those girl called Eunji today. After parked his car, he walked toward the gate instead of the class. Yoseob leant his back to the wall behind the tree, waiting.

Felt bored he started to dismiss some bandage from his hand, reavealed his still-wet-wounds. Last night he back home with wound all over his body that make Dongwoon freaked out. Yeah, as he promised he came to the place that Jang Hyunseung and the gang asked him to. To fight of course. He admited that Hyunseung was a good fighter, but unfortunately he was more good. Despite his small body, Yoseob good at some kind of material art. When he was on Japan, he learn to fight from his uncle whos was ex-member of Yakuza. So he confident to defeat Hyunseung in the very beginning.

                Of course, he didnt fight for nothing. He bet, all students in this school already knew this fact by now. So he gonna take the advantages that no one would dare to ruin his plan on the way. Today, Yoseob have to make somethings clear. That Jeong Eunji, 2nd grade, class D is his from now on.

 

                Yoseob, again froze on his place when a familiar car stoped 5 meters away from him. He hate this feeling, the insecure feeling whenever he saw those guy. He sharpened his eyes as he told himself that he’s not the old Yang Yoseob anymore.

From his place, Yoseob could see Eunji give Doojoon a slight pack before she said good bye and walked in. And Doojoon couldnt break his eyes from Eunji untill those girl disappear behind the gate, before  he finally drived his car away. Left Yoseob with all his unhealed wounds by himself.  Hurt.

 

_________

 

                Yoseob walked with a wide step toward the 2nd grade class’s row which is located on the 2nd floor -1st grade on the first floor, 2nd’s on second floor and 3rd grade on third floor- and he stoped infront of class D. He didnt realize that all the eyes around him already focused on him. Yeah, the news about Yoseob defeat this School’s  jjang spread as fast as the wind. They hummed among themself, wondering if those person is really Yoseob whos defeated Hyunseung or not. Somes even obviously looked at Yoseob with a hesistant eyes.  

                Yoseob doesnt care, he looked at his watch, 5 minutes left before the first class started. He opened the door and stayed there for a moment as he threw his gaze all around the class, making all the students silent in amazed with those unfamiliar face. Despite his small-but-well-built-body, Yoseob has attractive face with a pair of beautiful eyes. So all the female students couldnt help but to admired him.

                Those she was. Sat on the center write somethings with and earphone on. Jeong Eunji. Maybe she’s the only one on this class whos doesnt even realize that Yoseob’s eyes currently  locked on her as he started to take a step forward. Yoseob give a sign -to the girl whos sat infront of Eunji- to leave with his chin, those girl obeyed without a word and give Yoseob away to sat on her chair. Yoseob closer his place as he draged the chair forwards to Eunji.

                Still with all the eyes focused on him, Yoseob grabed Eunji’s earphone and  put it down on the table making Eunji looked at him in sudden. shocked.

“Hi” Said him as a smile curved on his face.

Eunji whos still doesnt know the situations looked around the class, asking for explanations but all her friends shook their head. Eunji looked back to the unfamiliar face infront of her. With the small gap like this, Eunji cleary can see all the scar on his face. When Eunji about to ask ‘Who are you?’ Yoseob suddenly got up from his chair

“Ah....im forget to introduce myself am i ?” asked him doesnt even request for an asnwer. He purposely rised his voice so all the students on this class could listen. Then he passed his right hand to Eunji whos still on her amazed mode.

“Im Yang Yoseob” said him then, make somes students open their mouth widely as they finally knew whos those unfamiliar guy. Somes surprized because those small guy is the one whos defeated Hyunseung and the rest surprised because their current schools jjang visited their class for  unclear reason.

                Yoseob shakes his hand, request for Eunji to accept it. Eunji whos still doesnt get the situations finally shaked those hand with uncertain feeling. And the moment her hand touch Yoseob’s, she could feel a strange feeling flow through those big hand.

“mm...” Eunji about to say her name when Yoseob suddenly cuted in again

“Eunji. Your name Jeong Eunji arent you ?” Eunji nodded without she realize. Yoseob then smile, untied his hand form Eunji’s and nodded as he knew this fact for the first time

“Im sorry, but from now on im going to give you a hard time. Just let you know beforehand, so you wouldnt get any shock anymore” said him, and walked away  without any single word like its nothing. Left Eunji and all the students on those class in confused.

 

                First class’s bell finally rang. Eunji exhale her breath after held it for a moment without she realized. Her eyes still stuck on the door wheres those guy called Yoseob disappear.

What is this ? whats exactly those person ? whats he meant hard time ?

When Eunji about to ask her friends, whos exactly those guy, her teacher popped from the door. So Eunji held his word, instead she looked to her deskmate Namjoo that automatically shook her head before Eunji even asked anything. Eunji sighed. She should patiently waiting for break to finally understand.

 

                On the other hand, Yoseob smiled in satisfied. For now, its enough. Enough that those girl finally know him.

When he arrived to his class, Yoseob also received the same situations. All his class friends looked at him with the same gaze. Amazed and confused. He sighed as he sat on his chair. The teacher finally come, helped Yoseob free from any questions.

Althought all his class friends still in doubted mode, somes of them to be honest felt relieved because no one would distrub them anymore with schools jjang on their class.

               

_______________

 

                When the bell for first break rang, Eunji sighed in relief. She couldnt even concertration to the class because the image of those guy robbed 70% of her concertrations. Whoever those guy was, Eunji sure know its not somethings good for her.

“Ya!” Someone suddenly pounded the table hardly when the teacher finally exit the class. And in a second all the eyes focused on the sourch of voice. Hayeong. She walked toward Eunji’s table in rush and freely sat there.

“Do you even know him ?” asked her, Eunji shook her head. Does she looks like she knew ?

“He’s Yang Yoseob!” said Hayeong making Eunji rised her eyebrows. She also know that.

“I mean he is the current schools jjang whos just transffered yesterday!” Added her making somes of her friend again widely opened their mouth even when they already knew. Unexcept Eunji, her eyes and mouth opened maximal.

“Really ?” asked Namjoo represent Eunji whos still in amazed.

“I’ve told You!” Said Hayeong then looked at her deskmate Sungjae “Am i right Sungjaeya ?” asked her making all the eyes and Eunji’s also looked at Sungjae. Sungjae nodded

“Yes...i watched their fight with my own eyes lastnight” said him proud.

 

                All these sudden things make Eunji felt wired and confused.

“The questions!” Said Hayeong suddenly got up “Just whats the reasons schools jjang visited you ?” Of course those questions directed to Eunji.

“Molla!” Answered Eunji.

“Maybe he like Eunji?” asked one of them

“Eyyyy no way” said the other one. Suddenly any kind of possible reasons come out from their mouth one by one. Eunji rubbed her hair and got up “Stop!” shouted her “Maybe he just wired guys whos doesnt have any important things to do” Eunji summarized by herself.

“Or maybe...Eunji did somethings that make him angry...” someones whos said this successed recieved Eunji scary glare

“Ya! How can i did somethings to him when i know this person just now ?!” asked Eunji suddenly felt angry. “Molla! Molla!” said Eunji then “I dont know him and i dont even care! Kaja Namjooya!” Eunji grabed Namjoo’s arm and break the crowd which form around her table.

                “Ya...you really dont know ?” this time Namjoo asked Eunji on their way to canteen. Eunji sighed. “Neo!” Eunji stoped her step “Ive told you before! Aish im hungry stop ask me anythings!” Said Eunji frustrated. Namjoo grinned and nodded as she understand how her bestfriend feels.

 

___________

 

                The bell for the first break rang 5 minutes ago, Yoseob finally woke up after slept like 2 hours. He slept the moment teacher started his class and of course no one dare to woke him up. He got up from his sleep position and leant on his chair, then he rised his eyebrows as he saw a bread and a bottle of milk already on his table. Yoseob looked at his side, and met Gikwang’s smile

“For hyungnim, eat well” said him. Gikwang run as fast as possible to canteen right after the bell rang, just to get those bread and milk. He also need to save his life, thought him.

Yoseob looked at the bread and looked back to Gikwang then somethings popped up on his mind “Ah!” Yoseob stood up and pet Gikwangs shoulder “Thankyou. But eat that yourself” said him before he walked away.

 

                Eunji, Namjoo and somes girls from her class blown away with all the information that Hayeong told just now. They even forget their foods that already cold right now. Because they were sat on the center of packed-canteen, Hayeong need to sticked her head down and speak with a very law voice so no one could hear their conversation.

“When he was on Japan, he was a member of Yakuza” said her almost whispered.

“Really ?!!” asked all of them felt amazed. Not just because the information about Yoseob was member of Yakuza, but also because her firend Hayeong. How can this girl know so much informations about someones that just transffered yesterday ? Hayeong really deserved award or somethings because she just like a walkin newspaper.

“And...you know ?” said Hayeong again but suddenly stoped because her conversations object just popped out from canteens door.

“He come!” south Hayeong and suddenly pretened to eat her ramyeon

“Who ?!” asked them on the same times

“He come here!” added her, making all her firends and Eunji looked around. Eunji gluped when she finally met Yoseob’s gaze. “Not here, not here please” Eunji prayed as she felt Yoseob’s eyes locked on her again.

 

                Too late. Yoseob already stood there, infront of her table.

“All of you! Go find another table!” Command Yoseob, and of course they got up in flash while brought their own foods.

“Not You!” said Yoseob while grabbed Eunji’s shoulder, Eunji froze on her place. She looked at her firends whos already sat on another table, all of them looked at Eunji with the same expression. Pitiful. Then she looked around, as she expected. Every single eyes currently focused on her. Great!

“Back to your sit!” asked Yoseob as he placed himself on the chair. Eunji grinned and put her ramyeon back on the table and then sit. She has no choice right now. Eunji then give Yoseob an angry gaze, Yoseob chuckled

“I think ive told you this morning about my purposed. So you shouldnt be this shock anymore” said Yoseob “Now eat your food!” Add him

“If im not?” Eunji asked back still with her angry eyes.

Yoseob nodded “Well...” he grabbed Eunji’s ramyeon and eat it like its nothing. Eunji bite her lips in anger as she said “Whats exactly you want from me ?!”

Yoseob stoped his action and put the ramyeon cup to the table, he looked at Eunji and then smiled “Nice question!” Said him while take his phone from his pocket and then passed it to Eunji “Your number!”  

“And, just why i need to give you my number ?!”

“You dont want ?” asked Yoseob “Well then...” said him and then looked to the table wheres Eunji’s friend sat “You!” shouted him while pointing to Namjoo “Come here!”

With all the eyes on her, Namjoo walked toward Yoseob carefully.

“Whats your name ?” asked Yoseob

“Ng...Nam..Namjoo” answered Namjoo very soft

“Give me your handphone !” 

While looked at Eunji, Namjoo has no choice but to give Yoseob her handphone. Yoseob then search Eunji’s number and copied it to his phone. He smiled as he pressed the call button making Eunjis phone ringing on her pocket.

“Well done!” said Yoseob satisfied as he put his phone back to his pocket. He then got up and clapped his hand “Attention!” shouted him asking for all students on the canteen focused on him. The canteen suddenly become silent.

“Tomorrow onward no one could sit on this table except me and this girl!” Said him while pointing to Eunji “Her name is Eunji, Jeong Eunji. She’s 2nd grade, Class D and from now on She is mine! Get it ?!” Said Yoseob easily like its no one bussiness, then he patted Eunji’s head before walked away again. Speechless, the only thing Eunji could do is staring at those guy’s back with angry eyes. 

What the heck is that ?!

 

______________________________________________________

Fiuh....

finally update! Yoseob finally meet Eunji...keke

how was it anyway ? :)

Thankyou for all the subscribers, nice to know you all :)

last, again and again pls excuse my mess grammar, its nice if you corrected me :) thankyou so much!!