Part 1

Time to Forget

 

15:30

Yoseob sighed as he looked at his watch. Its already 2 hours since the after school bell has rang, but yet the person he’d waiting for doesnt show its nose. Seems like theres no one gonna appear from those gate anymore but Dongwoon whos sat beside him still focuse looked to the gate that 5 meter away from them.

“Are you really sure that she was school there ?” ask Yoseob started to hesitant.

Dongwoon glanced at Yoseob, then back focuse to that gate “Ck hyung! Im really sure! ive told you that i saw her two days ago” Asnwer Dongwoon making Yoseob sighed again

 

Yoseob sipped his coke when Dongwoon suddenly taped his shoulder so harsly, “Hyung!! There!!” Southed him that make Yoseob automatically got up from his chair

“Where ?!”

“Those one! Whos stand beside the pole!” Said him while pointing his index finger to the pole, Yoseob followed Dongwoons direction, and he finally can see those girl, because she was the only one standing beside the pole. A girl whos wore such a thick jacket standing nervousely beside the pole while huged her books. A girl that he waiting for.

“Whos her name you said ?” asked Yoseob  while  forced his eyes to focuse, so he could see her face cleary.

“Eunji! Jeong Eunji!” Answered Dongwoon “Same grade as me” Added him needlessly like Yoseob care.

Suddenly a car stoped right infront of her, blocked his view. And without he realize he clenched his fist tight when he aware whos the one inside those car. Those guy! The bestard that he hate the most in this world.

                “Hyung!” called Dongwoon worriedly as he also knew whos that guy, but Yoseob still froze on his place untill the car and those girl disappear from his view.

That bestard! curse Yoseob inside his heart.

His blood rushed to his head. He Couldnt handle his emotion that suddenly punch his head,  emotion that never fading away even after 2 years.

How can you still happily pick up yours when i couldnt anymore ? Tought Yoseob as he clenched his fist more tight.

Suddeny Yoseob kicked the chair infront of him and walked away without even bothered with the shop owner’s curse. Theres too much things on his head right now, he should doing somethings. Somethings that he couldnt do back then. He should pay its now.

 

That bestard. I have to give him pain as much as he gave me in the past.

He should know, the feels of losing someone’s he love.

That bestard. Yoon Doojoon.