Part 2

Time to Forget

         Yoseob glanced at his new school’s building, the school wheres those girl in. Jeong Eunji.

Yeah, he finally transfered to korea’s school today after waiting for 2 years. He felt old enough to finally leave Japan and live a lone in Korea.

Yoseob had hard time convinced his uncle and auntie to let him go, but after he said that he miss his home they finally give in.

It was  just reasons of course, because they would never let him go if he said the reason was to take revenge.

He sighed when the bell finally rang. Even though he didnt come to study but he promised his uncle to graduate with a good score.

“Lets go through this first Yang Yoseob” said him as he started to walk.

______________

            It was the first break, and Yoseob  had been sat on the canteen for about 15 minutes without even getting his lunch. He was too buzy threw his gaze to all the bunch of girls there, but those girl was no where to be found. He cursed at Dongwoon who failed to be his informan. Yoseob tought that canteen must be the most possibly place to spent first break so he expected to found those girl here among them. But maybe those girl doesnt think that way.

5 minutes left before the first break ended, Yoseob finally got up from his chair. And when he about to leave, he felt someone tapped his shoulder. He rised one of his eyebrow as he turned around, he didnt know these 2 guys.

                “Follow us!” asked one of them. Yoseob looked to his behind to make sure that those guys really talked to him. But no one there.

“Yes you!” Said the other one as he walked away, while the other guy give yoseob sign to come with them.

To be honest, Yoseob knew whats will come next, but he follow them anyway. They brought Yoseob to the toilet, and as he tought theres another guys waiting for them inside.

“Whats is this ?” asked Yoseob careless despite their scary gaze shoot right to his eyes. One of the guy whos leant on the wall suddenly grabed Yoseob’s collar,

“How dare you rised your voice ?! you’re transfered student arent you ?!” said him with scary glare

“Don’t you know him ?!” said another one while pointing to the tallest guy there, whos currently stared at Yoseob with his cold eyes. Yoseob took a glimpse at him before his eyes back to the scary glare right infront of him

“Do i need to know ?” asked him back while skimed the hands from his collar “I dont have time for this, so lets finish it quickly!” Add Yoseob and turned back but again someone grabed his uniform, and when he about to turning back he heard someone talk

“Lets him go!” order him. It was the tallest guy who still calmly walked toward Yoseob and taped his shoulder from behind.

“So” said him right on Yoseob’s right ear “I take it as you want to fight with me, i have a feeling that youre not an ordinary student” added him still with his cold voice, Yoseob smirk on his place as he said “OK”

And Yoseob walked away because the bell just rang. Its not like he want to fight with them needlessly, but he didnt need anyone to offend his plan because those bunch of guys might cut his way anytime.So he need to make this clear.

 

________________

 

                Yoseob back to his class with all the eyes stared at him while said somethings among themself. He sat on his chair carelessly and drawned his head to the table, He started to close his eyes about to sleep because its time for the bored literatures class. Suddenly someone taped his shoulder again (for whats time already now ?) Yoseob sighed and looked back.

His deskmate. Whos his name just now ?

Ah Lee Gikwang, thought Yoseob as he read his nametag.

“The rumor said you gonna challenge Jang Hyunseung, Really?” asked Gikwang with his hesitant face

Jang Hyunseung ?

Ah does he referred to the tallest guy he’d just met ?

Yoseob thought so

“Why ?” asked Yoseob back, felt so lazy to explain. Now not only Gikwang, but everyone on this class started to looked at them.

“Dont you know he was this school jjang for these 2 years ?”

Got it

“You better apologize..”  Said Gikwang now with worried face while looked at Yoseob’s small body and compared it with Hyunseung’s on his head. This friend terribly on trouble thought him

Yoseob smiled boredly “And you better take care of your own business” Said Yoseob before he back to his about-to-sleep-mode. Left Gikwang and everyone with their surprised faces.

____________________      

On another place at the same time, Yoon Doojoon walked  rushly toward the bed wheres Jeong Eunji lied down with her pale face. Their eyes met and Eunji could feel those familiar glared. Angry yet worried.

“Oppa, Im fine” Said her when Doojoon finally sit on the bed’s edge. Its true that she felt perfectly fine, because whenever she opened her eyes, these man always beside her.

“Dont said anything because oppa felt so angry right now” reply Dojoon as he put his hand on Eunji’s forehead. Warm.

Eunji chuckled seeing his worried face, so she hold Dojoon’s cheeks with both of her hand while give him her eyes smile

“Oppa...relax your face please” Said her as he rubbeded Dojoon’s forehead “Oh looks! You started to have a wrinkled because of me” added her pretended to be sad.

“But promised me that you will never skiped your medicine anymore or...”

 “I’ve told you im perfectly fine just now” Eunji then punched Dojoon’s arm softly

A smile curved on Doojoon’s face, he felt relieved now.

“Oppa my homework....” Said Eunji making Dojoon’s eyes narrowed again

“Does homework really important right now ?!” Dojoon rised his voice. Eunji chuckled again on his bed “Oh! Oh! Looks Oppa! Your wrinkled getting worse!!” Teased Eunji while pointing to Dojoon’s face. Then she stick out his tongue making Dojoon started to tickled her neck.

All the worried atmosphere just now already disappear, now only their laugh heard all around the house.

 

_________________________________

Ah! finally post the part 2 huhu

to be honest, im so bad at making story reach its main point in short lol. So its might become a really slow fanfict lol XD But keep read and leave a comment please.  Thankyou ^^