CHAPTER 2

My Stalker is a Cutiepie!

                                                  

Lee Soohyun's POV

Ugh how long am I going to hide from him? 

I've been leaving him hundreds of origamis and sticky notes whenever he's not looking and to top it all of I LIKE HIM FOR ALMOST ONE YEAR! When am I going to show myself to him? 

I should probably show my cute face in front of him... Yeah! That's the spirit Soohyun! AJA!

Hmm... How should I give him this heart origami? 

Should I put it in front of my face? Or should I just give it to him while smiling? 

Ugh this is confusing me /ruffles my hair/ I should just give it to him normally. Is that so hard to do? I can do this I promise. I can do this AJA!

I took the opportunity since there's still time left before the next class. I waited for him near his bag and waited since he's running around the field. Ottoke? He's almost finish running... 

 

Nam Joohyuk's POV

I just finished running since I don't know, I just felt like it I guess.

I was headed to my bag to get it and of course head to my next class I don't want to be late since that teacher is a terror. Imagining my teacher's face creeps me out.

I saw some origami laying near my bed. I smiled at the thought that of course it's from her again. I've been getting this type of origami ever since I saw her. I'm glad that she made some more origami and never gets tired of making them for me.

Just so you know I place this origamis inside my room, it gives the beauty to my room. Its everywhere my room; its in my desk, the wall and even the ceiling.

I looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of her figure or even just a shadow but sad to say she's nowhere to be found.

I put the origami inside my bag and headed to my next class. 

______________________________________

The last class was done and I was going to head home but my teacher called me

"Mr Nam"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Since you're one of the top notcher here in your class, I decided to ask for you help. Is it okay?"

"As long as I can do it ma'am it's okay with me"

"Good, there will be a tutoring program for those who would like to improve in their class. We got the lists already and you'll be tutoring Lee Soohyun."

I just replied with a nod

"The tutorial program will begin tomorrow which is Tuesday. Then there will be another session on Friday the session begins after class and will be held in the school library or the school grounds. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Thank you for your help"

"No problem"

I walked out of the classroom and saw my friends

"Did you get in trouble?" My friend asked me

I shook my head "of course not"

"Then why did she call you?"

"Because there will be a tutorial session and I'll be tutoring a student from the same level"

"And who are you gonna tutor?"

"Her name is Lee Soohyun?"

I looked at them and there were smiles in their faces

"What's your problem guys?"

"Nothing its just that Lee Soohyun is your stalker" they all laughed.

So Soohyun is her name you smiled.

I guess this tutorial session is a good time to get to know her.

 

---------------------------------

sobs I'm really sorry for the sloooow update ;;

I'll make it up to you guys tbh I love reading your comment it makes me want to continue this story : )

thank you for your support < 3

-author-nim