CHAPTER 1

My Stalker is a Cutiepie!

Nam Joo Hyuk's POV

The sun is shining brightly, you'll hear the birds chirping loudly. I waited at the usual bus stop at the end of my home's street, its still early so I'm sure we will not be late for class. Yes, WE. I'm sure she'll be here in.. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... There she is. I can see her at the side of my eye, stealing glances at me. Should I look at her? Keke. I looked at my left side and caught her looking at me, she immediately look away. I guess I surprised her. After a few minutes the bus arrived, I hopped in and sat at the fourth to the last row of the bus and took the seat next to the window. Then Soohyun took the seat at the opposite column. The bus was really quiet, since only the two of us are inside. Still the usual, she just continued to look at me and smile.

Just when I stepped on the school grounds my friends grabbed me and headed to our classroom. Whenever I'm with my friends I cannot escape their teasing.

"Your cute stalker is with you again while going here to school, are you guys dating?" my friend nudged my arm

"Is there any day that you won't tease me?" I chuckled and ruffled my friend's hair

"What the heck man, watch the hair!" He immediately fixed his hair

The moment I arrive at my classroom I immediately sit and looked at the window. I wonder what will happen today, I guess it will be the usual. I wonder when will my fate change.

 

-After 30 minutes-

It feels like someone's shaking me....

I opened my eyes to see my friends waking me up. Oh I just didn't fell asleep at class.

"You're lucky our first subject teacher wasn't around or else you're already outside this room and you'll be in detention later kekeke."

"Shut up." I noticed that there's a bottle of juice at the edge of my table and there's a note saying "Please don't fall asleep in class next time you might get in trouble kekeke." This note has rabbits too. I wonder who gave this.

"Do you guys know who left this in my table?"

"Its your cute stalker who left that there. /sigh/ I wish I have a stalker just like her, I'm jealous." one of my friend told me.

I suddenly felt heat slowly making its way to my cheeks, I hope I'm not blushing or else my friends are going to tease me again.

I decided to take a walk around our school field, I better get some fresh air before my vacant time ends.

I looked around me and I saw a familiar figure of a girl, I smiled and my cute stalker immediately popped in my head. I wonder if she ever gets tired following me around, I wonder if her parents scold her for getting home late because of me. Ugh why are you worried Nam Joo Hyuk? asdfghjkl

Should I try talking to her?

 

________________________________________________

asdfghjkl sorry for the veeeeeeeeeeeery late update :--(

I hope you guys like this short chapter I promise to make a longer update next time :)