CHAPTER 3

My Stalker is a Cutiepie!

Soohyun's POV

Today is the start of the tutorials and I don't know who will tutor me yet so I checked the bulletin board near at my classroom. 

I started scanning the bulletin board and I saw the "Tutorial Sessions" notice.

I saw my name and I was shocked too see whose my tutor. Nam Joohyuk

Heading to the library was hard for me not because its still at the 4th floor of the school but because my tutor is him! How can I face him like that? What if he knows who I am and he knows that I'm his stalker? How? And I don't want to embarrass myself and answer his question wrong. 

I knocked at the door and slowly open it and took a peek first. I saw him and I guess he saw me too since he waved me to come over. I went to him with heads down and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Soohyun imnida"

"Yeah I know you" he replied with a smile.

Agh kill me now his smile is so precious, but pull yourself together Soohyun! 

And he knows me? He knows who I am? Like how is that possible? I'm not popular only a few people know me and that few people is my friends. Weird though.

"Really? How did you know me?" I just can't help but to ask.

"Well let's just say I have lots of sources"

"Oh" that's all I managed to say.

"Well let's start the tutorial then! Oh by the way I'm Nam Joohyuk" he offered me a hand to shake. So I did, since this is a chance I should grab hehe.

I firmly shake his hand before letting go. It was so soft ; u ;

If you only know that I've known you for a long time already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

YOSH! The tutorial is done. So far I haven't embarrass myself yet. 

I've managed to resist myself from looking at him to avoid being distracted.

I learned a lot thank goodness I learned something or else I'll be in trouble in class.

It's also sad since the tutorial session is done and yeah bye bye Joohyuk. 

"You live in the same street as I am right?"

Oh my goodness he knows. Does that mean he sees me sometimes? o u o

"Uh-- Yes."

"Then let's go home together" he smiles. 

"I'm not asking you okay? I'm declaring it that we'll go home together." what? he's declaring that we'll go home together. omg he's such a gentle man.

"O-okay"

We reached the bus stop and just at the exact moment our bus has arrived. We showed our bus pass and went inside the bus, the bus started moving and I lose my balance and I was gonna fall when I felt a hand on my waist.

"Gotcha. You okay?" 

"Y-yes" I lowered my head for him not see my blushing face.

I walked towards the back seat and sat there looking outside the window.

"I hope you learned something from me." I was shocked he was sitting next to me.

"Yeah I did learn" I said with a smile.

"Can I ask you a question?" 

"Sure"

"Do you know how to make an origami?"

I was flustered by the question. Of course I do and I always make one for you.

"Yes I do, why?"

"Nothing." he replied.

Hmmm weird question..

 

Nam Joohyuk's  POV

I flopped into my bed once I got home.

I'm so tired. 

Hmm.. it is her. She is my stalker. What a cutie.

I reached for my bag and looked for the origami I got from her.

I found it and place it on my side table. I looked around my room and found out that she made a lot of origami for me. 

I changed into my white shirt and jogging pants and started doing my homework. 

So she just lives next door huh? 

I looked at the window on my right and saw her there with binoculars. Is she stalking me right now?

Hmm how about I joke around? hehe

I waved at her and she was shocked of course and waved back at me and immediately walk away.

I laughed to myself, she's such a cutiepie.

 

______________________________

Hi gois o/

Thank you for your support I'll make sure to finish this story for you! < 3