TaeJin Drabble (Lion Keychain)

TaeJin ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: JinTae Drabble (Lion Keychain)
Pairing: JinTae/JinV (SeokjinxTaehyung/ JinxV)
Genre: fluff , romance
Word Count: 721
 

~**~

Taehyung shiver slightly at the cool breeze. He watches as the little flake of snow landed on the tip of his nose. He wrinkled his nose and smiles.

Then he felt someone hugs him from behind. Taehyung doesn’t need to turn around to find out who it was. He was pretty sure that it is him.

“Hey what are you doing outside here? Its cold you know?” Seokjin asked, tightening his embrace.

“Nothing hyung. I just want to see the snow” Taehyung replied to the question as he leans into the hug.

“Hmm… I see~” Seokjin hummed in understanding. “Hey Tae baby, look what I’ve got.” Seokjin held up something above Taehyung’s face. It is a cute lion keychain.

Taehyung broke the hug and turns around to the other “Kyaa! Hyung, where did you purchase that?” the excitement was traced on his voice.

Seokjin just shrugged and grins at his boyfriend sweetly. “Do you like it?” he asked.

“Of course!” Taehyung beamed at him, stretching his hand while waiting for the other to give him the keychain.

“Uh uh” Seokjin waves his finger indicating a no no sign. “Not so fast baby.” The taller smirked at him.

Taehyung frowned for a second but smiles after. “What do you want hyung?” furrowing his brows. He really wants that lion keychain. He will do anything for it since he is sure that his boyfriend will not ask much for in exchange of giving him the item.

Seokjin pouted cutely and Taehyung knew what he wants now in return. He is right that his hyung will not ask much for it.

“What?”  Taehyung laughs. He is pretending that he didn’t know what the other wants.

“Kiss me first” Seokjinn answered, hiding the anim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter