Should I?

Tantrums

“Before this, He already throwing tantrums to Baekhyun’s Boyfriend –Chanyeol- and up until now, he still hate Chanyeol more than ever, because Chanyeol said he’s already have plan to marriying Baekhyun.”

“Are they really planning to marry soon?”

“Yeah, they will marry 4 months from now”

-

2 Months later

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are super busy to preparing for their marriage, so Baekhyun decided he need Kyungsoo to lived with Jongin for a few weeks (or maybe longer, if Jongin want). Jongin is busy with his work to be honest, but fortunately, he have Sehun who willingly help him with his three children. Minseok and Kyungsoo looks so comfortable with Sehun, and Sehun loved both of them so much. but Jongdae is..... still same as ever, throwing tantrums here and there, but Sehun doesn’t want to give up.

That night, Jongin said he will came home late so Sehun agree to sleepover and watch Jongin’s children. Sehun is sitting on the couch while watching a variety show, Minseok and Kyungsoo was already sleep but suddenly Jongdae came and sit next to him,

“Jongdae? Why you look so sad, baby?”

“Hyung.. May I ask you something?”

“Sure! What is it?”

“Are you..... And Appa are planning to.... get married Just like Umma and his boyfriend?”

“Hm? I..... Don’t know Jongdae.. You can ask your father later.. Why suddenly you asking about that?”

“Ca.... Can you.... Not?” Whispered Jongdae

“Jongdae, are you...... asking me to..... leave your father?”

Jongdae just gave a weak nod to Sehun

“May I know why Jongdae? Do you..... really hate me?”

“To be honest you’re very kind hyung.. You’re really nice person.. I’m sorry for always throw tantrums to you.. but....”

“But?”

“But... Since Umma will get married soon... I.... won’t have anyone else except Appa.. I... Just don’t want him to leave me to..”

“He’ll never leave you Jongdae. So is your mother. They’ll always love you, Minseok and Kyungsoo. Chanyeol hyung will also loved you too since he is willing to marry your mom. And I love you too Jongdae, no one is gonna leave you..”

“But since that yoda hyung came, umma is always busy with him just like now! Even Kyungsoo must live with us because he is busy! He don’t care about us anymore!”

“Jongdae it’s not true-“

“YES IT IS! AND IF APPA ALSO MARRY YOU, HE WILL BUSY AND LEAVE US TOO!”

Jongdae yelled and cried. Sehun hug him immidiately.

“Ssshh He won’t, I promise.”

“You... will leave him, hyung? For me? For Minseok and Kyungsoo?”

“I.... don’t know...”

Jongdae then pushed Sehun and get up from the couch,

“I thought you care about me... about my twin brother.... I thought you’re willing to think about it hyung.. But you’re just selfish!!”

With that Jongdae run to his room and slam the door, leaving Sehun speechless on the couch.

Sehun can’t sleep that night. He’s sitting alone in the dining room, his head feel like spinning after his conversation with Jongdae. He really doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t want to leave Jongin but he also doesn’t want Jongdae to be sad because of him. He hold his forehead and staring blankly at the dining table, wanted to crying so badly. Suddenlu, someone is open the front door and ruined thought.

“Sehun?! Why are you sitting there alone? Why didn’t you sleep baby? It’s already late.”

“Hm..”

“Hey, what happened? You look.... a little bit... Pale?”

“I’m okay Jongin..”

“You can’t lie to me Sehun. What happen? Did Jongdae make a lot of trouble today?”

“No.”

“So? Why did you so silent? Mad at me because I came home very late?”

“No. Just go take a bath and sleep Jongin, you already tired, don’t worry about me, I’m fine.”

Jongin finally goes to take a bath and leave Sehun alone. After take a bath, Jongin came to his room to sleep with Sehun.

-

 

 

Saturday, 6 AM

Sehun already wake up with big eye bag under his eyes (because honestly he really can’t sleep that night). He decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast for Jongin, Jongdae, Minseok and Kyungsoo. When he is making breakfast, suddenly someone hug his left leg,

“Hyung!!”

“Kyungsoo?” Sehun kneeling and kiss his cheek

“You sleep over?” Kyungsoo smiling widely (and cutely)

“Yeah, kind of.. What do you want to eat, baby?”

“hmm... Pancake!! With choclate syrup!!”

“Okaaay~ Where is Minseok and Jongdae?”

“Minseok is still sleeping, so is Jongdae hyung~”

“Why did you woke up so early?”

“Because I’m hungry~~~”

“Okay I’ll make your pancake now, Kyungsoo”

“Hyung... Why you look so pale? Are you sick? Did you sleep well?”

“Hm? No, I’m not sick, baby”

“Don’t be sick hyung~~ If you sick, Kyungsoo will sad~~ so is Appa, Minseok and Jongdae Hyung~~”

-

Sehun is watching Kyungsoo munching his pancake when Jongin, Minseok and Jongdae woke up together and goes to the dining room

“Good morning Appa, Minseok, Jongdae hyung~~”

“Morning Kyungie, Morning Sehun”

Suddenly Jongdae eyes become wide when he heard his father said Sehun’s name

“WHY DID YOU STILL HERE? DON’T YOU HAVE HOME?!” Jongdae pointing at Sehun

“KIM JONGDAE ENOUGH!” Jongin become furious because Jongdae’s behaviour is beyond polite!

“Jongin stop! Don’t mad at him, He just asking me, it’s okay”

“He’s really unpolite Seh-“

“I’ll be back home soon Jongdae-ah, don’t worry. I’ll not ruined Kim family time~” Sehun smiling to Jongdae

“Hey, You’ll go home now? But it’s Saturd-“

“I have something to do Jongin. Today, you must spent your time with your child okay? Be a good father. They missed you. They have enough dose of seeing me this week.”

“What do you-“

“Bye Minseok, Kyungsoo, Jongdae” Sehun kiss their cheek one by one –except Jongdae, because he is avoiding Sehun-

“And bye Jongin” but Sehun leave without kiss Jongin.

“YAH! OH SEHUN!”

-

Sehun doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t want to meet Jongin for a while, so decided to go far away to his brother house instead of go to his apartment.

When he arrived at the house, he knocked the door and his brother open it

“Sehun?!”

“Yifan hyung....” Sehun hugged his brother and cried on his shoulder

“Hey hey what happen?? Why are you come here without telling me first?? And why are you suddenly crying??

Sehun keep crying so Yifan get him inside the house and close the door.

“Yifan who is th- Sehun?? Yifan what are you doing to your brother?? Why is he cying?!“ Yixing –Yifan’s Husband- join Yifan and Sehun at the couch

“I’m not doing anything baby, he suddenly cried when he saw me just now”

“Sehun-ah? What happen?”

“Hyung, can I... Can I sleep here for a few days? I... don’t want to go back to Seoul for a while..”

“Sure. But first, tell us what happen with you?”

“Is it about your boyfriend?”

Sehun just nodded.

-

“Appa, why did Sehun hyung go home so early?”

“I don’t know either Minseokkie”

“Is he.... mad at me?” Kyungsoo asked sadly

“Of course not Kyungie, why did you think like that baby?”

“Because... I make him cook a breakfast in the early morning...”

“No he’ll never mad at you because you’re Hungry Kyungsoo-ah, I know He love you too much to mad at you”

“Is he.... mad at you, Appa?” Minseok asked carefully

“I...... Don’t know..”

-

Sehun finally able to tell why he is crying to Yifan and Yixing.

“What should I do hyung? Should I really leave Jongin?”

 

[A/N]

Hey I'm sorry for not updating in a longlonglooong time....... Kinda have author blocked.... and I am at my senior year so... Yeah... Busy... :(((

I Hope you'll enjoy this little update heheheeee

Sorry for the wrong grammar, english is not my first language~