Panic

Tantrums

Here is an update, since I'm on holidaaayyy~ YEAY! Hope you'll like it~ as always, sorry for the wrong grammar heheee.. Enjooy

 

3 Weeks Later.

Jongin is sit on the couch with Kyungsoo while Minseok is sleep and Jongdae is go to Junmyeon’s House.

“Appa?”

“Yes Kyungie?”

“Why Sehun Hyung never came here again? I miss Him..”

Jongin keep silent for a while. He doesn’t know how to tell Kyungsoo that Sehun and him are no longer in relationship.

“That’s because... Sehun and I are no longer.... together....”

Kyungsoo blink innocently, doesn’t really know what his father has said.

“You and Sehun Hyung are no longer friends? Why Appa? What did you do? Is Sehun Hyung mad at you?”

“No.. We still friends... I think..”

“Then? Why he never came? He never call either.. I miss him Appa.. Minseokkie also miss Him..”

Kyungsoo eyes are already filled with tears, so immediately Jongin hug his youngest son.

“We also miss you.. You rarely stay at home with us.. You always work, work and work Appa.. you leave us with Uncle Taemin all the time..”

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo.. I’m so sorry..”

Suddenly, Jongin’s phone is ringing loudly. He took it and saw the caller ID, ‘Taemin Hyung’

“Hello?”

“Jongin, I’m going to your apartment. You sick right?”

“Yes hyung, I have fever this morning, but now is a bit better”

“Serve you right! Work all the time and now you sick! Why you always bother me huh?”

“I never tell you to take care of me, you know. I’m a grown up man for god sake”

“Grown up man yet you always act like little kid when you are already have 3 kids!

“You call me just for scolding me Hyung?”

“No, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Just wait until I came, Kim Jongin”

-

1 hour later, Taemin is come.

“Hey Kyungie, Minseokkie~”

“Hi Uncle!!”

“And hello to you my super lazy brother”

“Hm..”

“I cooked some food and also bring cake and cookies from cafe”

“Thanks Hyung. You don’t have any work at the cafe?”

“I’m the owner, remember? I can come and go whenever I want~”

“Okay whatever hyung. So, What do you want to tell me?”

“Oh right! Jongin, You must take day of at least 3 days.”

“and why is that?”

“Because I can’t babysit your child. I’m going overseas tomorrow.”

“What for?!”

“None of you bussiness, brother”

“Hyuuuungg, tell meeeee!!!!”

“My boyfriend ask me to go with Him!! Satisfied?!”

“Oh.”

“Why are you sulking so suddenly?”

“Nothing.. Just.... Tomorrow is supposed to be my anniversary with Sehun..”

-

So, Jongin decided to take one week day off to spend time with his children since they are on holiday now. But unfortunatelly, he doesn’t feel like doing anything since today is suppose to be his anniversary with Sehun... I only they doesn’t broke up.

That night, after Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Minseok are sleep, he goes to convenience store to bought some can of beers because he feels like he need to forget about Sehun even just for a while.

After back, he sit alone in the dining room with cans of beers on the table. He drank it one by one until he lost count and start to feel a bit drunk but he doesn’t stop and keep drinking until he is completely drunk and sleep on the chair and head’s on table.

-

02.00 Am

Kyungsoo woke up because he wanna pee.

“Minseokkie!! Minseokkie!! Wake up!! Kyungie wanna pee!!”

But, because Minseok is still rubbing his eyes, Kyungsoo ran first to the bathroom. And suddenly, Minseok heard his twin brother screamed.

-

Minseok ran immediately to the bathroom and saw Kyungsoo already unconscious on the floor.

“KYUNGIE!!!!! KYUNGIE WAKE UP KYUNGIE!!!!”

Minseok is getting panicked while crying and shaking his little brother. And then, Minseok is run to his appa room and knock it loudly.

“APPA!! KYUNGIE IS FALL IN THE BATHROOM APPAAAA HEEELLPPP!!!!”

But his Appa doesn’t open the door –because Jongin is actually sleep in dining room after getting drunk- So, Minseok ran to his brother room and do the same thing and his hyung is open the door panickly and ran to the bathroom. Jongdae trying hard to move Kyungsoo from bathroom to the couch and ran to search his father.

“Minseok stay here with Kyungie okay”

Jongdae ran madly to his appa’s room and found the room is empty. He ran again, tears finally falling down from his eyes because he’s afraid something happen to Kyungsoo. Fortunately Jongdae found Jongin at the dining room, sleeping.

“APPAAAA!! APPA WAKE UP APPA, KYUNGIE IS UNCONSCIOUS, WE MUST BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL APPA!!”

But his father doesn’t wake up. Jongdae is much more panick now. Fortunately he found his father’s phone. He took it and thinking a while,

“I must call someone.. but... who.... Umma is out of town for a week, uncle taemin is going overseas.....”

And suddenly he saw Jongin’s phone wallpaper –the photo of Jongin and Sehun together-

“Sehun Hyung....”

Jongin search Sehun’s name on his father contact list. When he found it he immediately touch the call button.

“Sehun Hyung please answer.... Please....”

-

Sehun is sleeping soundly, but suddenly his phone ringing loudly on the bedside table, so Sehun answer it without open his eyes and without seeing the caller id.

“Helloo?”

“S...sehun Hyung.... I... It’s me... J...Jongdae....”

Sehun get up and open his eyes widely in shock and look at the caller id –Jongin-

“Jongdae?! What happen?? Why are you crying?”

“Hyung.... Please help me hyung...”

“Yes Jongdae, but what happen?”

“K...Kyungsoo was fall on the bathroom and now he is unconsious hyung.. we need to bring him to the hospital... and I don’t know who can help me beside you know hyung... My uncle gone overseas, my umma also gone out of town for a week..”

“Where.... Where is your father, Jongdae?”

“He... is unconcious too.... I think he is drunk Hyung... I already try woke him up but he doesnt woke up even just a little bit...”

 “Okay Jongdae wait a little bit okay, I’m on my way go to you house know”

-

Sehun park his car and immediately run to Jongin’s apartment door, Jongdae open it with puffy eyes and Sehun hug him tightly.

“Where is Kyungsoo?”

“On the couch with Minseokkie, hyung”

Sehun and then run to Kyungsoo and found Minseok still crying beside his twin.

“H...hyung... help Kyungie, hyung...”

“Yes Minseok, we will bring Kyungsoo to the hospital. Jongdae where is your father?”

“In dining room hyung..”

Sehun ran to the dining room and found Jongin sleep with cans of beer in front of him

Jongin.... what happen to you.....

Sehun then bring Jongin to the couch and throw him there. After that, Sehun ran to Jongin’s room, he take the blanket, some of painkiller and paper. He throw the blanket on top of Jongin and put the pain killer and the paper –his letter- on the table.

“Come on Jongdae, Minseok, we must bring Kyungsoo to the hospital.”

-

After arrive at the hospital, Sehun carrying Kyungsoo and run to the ER while Jongdae and Minseok following him behind.

A few minutes after the doctor examining Kyungsoo, he said that Kyungsoo is now okay and should be wake up 1 hour later. Kyungsoo is then moved from the ER. Jongdae and Minseok are now sleeping on the couch in the room, while Sehun sit beside Kyungsoo’s bed.

“I hope you’re getting better fastly Kyungsoo.”

Then, Sehun kiss Kyungsoo’s forehead and also kiss Jongdae’s and Minseok’s forehead before he fall a sleep with head on Kyungsoo’s bed.

-

Jongin woke up that morning with terrible hangover, but he saw pain killer and letter on the table. He take the pain killer and read the letter

Jongin,

I’m bringing Kyungsoo to the hospital, He was unconscious after  fall in the bathroom last night and Jongdae call me because you’re drunk and he needed help. I also bring Jongdae and Minseok with me. Drink that pain killer before visit us tomorrow. I’ll text you the room’s number later.

Oh Sehun.

“WHAT?! KYUNGSOO WAS FALL?! AND SEHUN IS HERE LAST NIGHT?!”

Jongin panickly goes to the his room to change his clothes and go to hospital immediately.

-

Sehun woke up when he feels someone touching his hair,

“Kyungsoo? How do you feel baby?”

“Still a bit dizzy, Hyung.”

“Hey why are you crying baby? Anything hurt?”

“No hyung.. I’m... Happy to see you..”

“What do you mean?”

“We miss you hyung..”

Sehun Hug Kyungsoo and rub his head lightly

“I miss you too baby..”

-

Jongin arrive at the hospital and ran to Kyungsoo’s room and saw Sehun is hugging Kyungsoo while Jongdae and Minseok sleep on the couch with Sehun’s jacket on top of them as a blanket.

Jongin open the door quietly and suddenly Kyungsoo scream,

“APPA!”

And Sehun saw Jongin in front of the door.. the first time After 3 weeks..

“Ah, Your father has coming Kyungie. I think I should go home now..”

“What? No hyung!! Don’t leave Kyungie...”

“I’ll visit you again baby.”

“Wheeen?”

“I.... don’t know..”

“Appaaaa don’t let Sehun Hyung go appa..”

Kyungsoo cried again, that make Jongdae and Minseok wake up.

“I must go sorry”

Sehun ran out from the room and Jongin ran after him,

“Sehun wait!“

“What Jongin? Please let go of my hand.”

“Just... stay with them.. they miss you, I will wait outside”

“I’m just helping them last night because you’re drunk, now you’re not, I must go”

“No. Sehun, can’t you give me a chance?”

“don’t talk about us Jongin.”

Suddenly, Jongdae ran and hug Sehun’s leg.

“Hyung....”

“Jongdae? Why are you crying baby?”

“I wanna talk to you Hyung... Appa can you leave us for a while?”

“O....kay...”

Jongin then go to Kyungsoo’s room, leaving a crying Jongdae with Sehun, talking about god knows what......

-

 

 

 

I think the next chapter will be the last chapter hehe ^^v