First Meeting

Tantrums

"Appaaa!!!!”

“What Jongdae?”

“I’m bored!!!!”

“That’s your own fault because you don’t wanna go with your dongsaeng & mom to the amusement park”

“I want to gooo....... But there’s Yoda following them!”

“Yoda? Who is Yoda?”

“Umma’s boyfriend!”

“Aaah you mean Chanyeol hyung.. Jongdae it’s not nice to call him Yoda you know”

“I don’t care! He’s ears make him looks like Yoda! I hate him!”

“Kim Jongdae....”

“Appaa~ Let’s go somewhere!!”

Suddenly Jongin’s phone ringing

“Hello? WHAT?! Okay okay I’ll go now”

Jongin hang up the phone and run to his bedroom to change his clothes

“Appa? Where are you going?”

“Jongdae-ah, listen, I’m so sorry, I have a very very important job right now so I must go now.”

“But today is Saturday appa! Why you have to go to work?!”

“I know Jongdae, I actually don’t want to go too. But unfortunatelly this is very important, big boy.”

“This is why I choose to live with Umma..” Jongdae mumbling silently

“What did you say Jongdae?”

“But Umma is not at home! Are you gonna live me alone here?!”

Damn, Jongin forgot about that! But his work now is really really important, and there’s no way he will bring Jongdae with him, but he also can’t leave Jongdae here alone..

“Aha! Jongdae, you can go to Joonmyeon’s house! I’ll tell Joonmyeon’s parents to look after you for a while! Okay?”

“Joonmyeon hyung is gone to his grandma’s house, Appa...”

Jongin can’t think clear anymore, he’s running late, so he called his lover.

“Jongin?”

“Hey, Sehun can you help me?”

“Sure! What happen babe?”

“This is Saturday, but I have problem at the office so I must go now and I’m already late now, but Baekhyun was gone with his boyfriend, Kyungsoo & Minseok so no one will watch over Jongdae now-“

“Aaahh I see, I’ll always gladly watch over your son, Jongin. Do you want me to go there? Or you’ll bring Jongdae here?”

“Ehm.... Can you go over here babe?”

“Of course! I’ll go there now~ Finally I will meet you oldest son Jongin, I’m so excited”

“Nah, I don’t think you’ll still excited after you meet him, He’s not calm like Minseok & Kyungsoo you know”

“Okay, we’ll see later babe. see you in a few minutes Jongin, Love you”

“Thank you so much Sehun, Love you too”

10 minutes after that, Sehun came –because their apartment building is not too far-

“Hi Jongin”

“Hi Sehun. Jongdae-aahh!! Come here!!”

“What happen appa? Who is he?”

“Jongdae, This is my best best friend, Sehun and Sehun this is my oldest son, Jongdae”

“Hi Jongdae, nice to meet you”

Jongdae keep staring at Sehun in silent for a while. Jongdae feels suspicious. Is this Sehun guy really just his appa’s best friend? Or he is his appa’s boyfriend?

“Jongdae why are you staring at Sehun like that? What’s wrong big boy?”

“No, nothing appa. Hi Sehun hyung, I’m Jongdae, 7 years old, nice to meet you too”

“So, Jongdae, I need to go now. I’ll be back as soon as possible, until that time, Sehun will look after you here okay? So big boy, you better don’t throw any tantrum to him”

“Jongin just go, you’ll be late if you don’t go now. I believe Jongdae will be a good boy with me. Right Jongdae?”

But Jongdae just keep silent..

-

At first, everything was fine between Jongdae and Sehun. Sehun take care of him really good –nearly  like Baekhyun did- but that’s all change on the evening when finally Jongdae asked Sehun about his suspiciousness.

“Sehun hyung?”

“Yes?”

“Are you really appa’s best friend?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Or..... Are you appa’s.... boyfriend?”

Sehun smiled and blush before answer it with his smile

“Both. I’m your appa’s best friend and boyfriend”

“I should have know this....”

-

After Jongdae found out about his appa’s relationship, he’s become quite and avoiding Sehun the entire night, and Sehun have no clue why Jongdae avoiding him..

Later at night when Jongdae already sleep, Jongin finally come back home

“Sehun?”

“Jongin? Why are you so late? Jongdae already sl-”

Jongin kissed Sehun before he could finish his sentence.

“I have many work babe, sorry.. How is your day with my big boy?”

“Honestly, At first we’re good, very good.. But suddenly he asked if I am you best friend or your boyfriend, and I answered both. I don’t know why but after that, Jongdae seems so quite and looks like avoiding me like plague. Is he doesn’t like me to be with you?”

Jongin feels like he was hit by thunder. His nightmare has come...

-

“Hey, Good Morning Jongd-“

“APPAA!! WHY IS THIS HYUNG IS STILL HERE?!”

That was the first thing Jongdae said when he woke up and saw Sehun make a breakfast in the kitchen. Jongin fold his newspaper and walk to the kitchen and saw his ‘furious’ child stand on the dining chair.

“Kim Jongdae, Sit down!”

“Jongin don’t be too harsh..”

“NO!! I’M ASKING WHY IS HE STILL HERE, APPA??”

“Jongdae, yesterday your dad comeback home very late so-“

“SINCE WHEN YOU BECOME MY FATHER? I’M ASKING MY FATHER”

Jongin sigh and hold the furios Jongdae from the dining chair and bring his son to his room and muttering “I’m sorry” to Sehun, and Sehun smile then muttering “It’s okay, don’t mad at him please”

-

“APPA PUT ME DOOOWN!!!”

“YAH! KIM JONGDAE! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!”

“Why are you yelling to me appa....”

“Jongdae I’m sorry.. It’s just.... Ssshhh don’t cry big boy”

Jongdae keep crying until he’s tired and sleep.

-

Jongin out from Jongdae’s room and found Sehun sit silently on the couch

“Hey Sehun, I’m sorry about Jongdae..”

“It’s okay Jongin.. I just wondering... Why is he like that? He... doesn’t like me?”

“No, honestly, he doesn’t like me, not just me, but also Baekhyun, to have a boyfriend because he doesn’t want to have another mom or another dad. So... He became like that”

There’s a killing silent until Sehun whispering “So this is why you never let me to meet him before” 

 

 

 

Hey I'm sorry for not updating in a longlonglooong time....... School is killing me..... up until now.... :""""""(

Hope you'll enjoy this little update heheheeee

Sorry for the wrong grammar, english is not my first language~