Falling In Love

Stay With Me

"Dalian? Hello, earth to Dalian?" Jungkook questioned you as you seemed to be staring off into space.

"H-huh?" You turned to face Jungkook looking lost.

"Are you okay? You don't seem yourself today." He said.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine… maybe I'm just tired." You replied as rubbed your face with your hands. Jungkook stood up from his seat to pick up the assignment for both of you. You looked up at Jungkook & smiled. "Thank you."

-

-

-

The bell for lunch rang & you picked at your food with your chopsticks— your hand placed under your chin & your elbow on the table. Jungkook watched you pick at your food & sighed.

"…Dalian… there's something wrong, isn't there?" Jungkook asked with much concern.

"Ohhh I'm sorry, Kookie. It's just that-- I'm feeling something." You replied.

"Feeling something? What do you mean?" He looked at you with those curious puppy eyes. You smiled a strained smile & sighed.

"I think I'm-- I think I'm starting to like someone…" You finally spat out.

"Wahh really? Who is it, me? Hahaha!" Jungkook joked around & you pushed his arm lightly as you laughed along.

"Actually, I'm not sure. I kinda like 2 people? I don't know." You said troubled. Jungkook looked at you & smiled.

"Do you like Mark?" Jungkook suddenly asked. You felt yourself choke on your own saliva & Jungkook managed to let out a chuckle.

"Shh!" You said & poked Jungkook in the stomach. Naturally, Jungkook reflexed to your poke & calmed himself down.

"Okay, okay." He said.

Without any warning, Jungkook's eyes enlarged & he immediately tapped you.

"What is it?" You asked. He didn't say anything & turned his eyes to the direction of Mark who was coming over your way. You felt your heart pounding & tried to hide your smile. But right next to Mark was Kai.

"Oh great." You said quietly to Jungkook.

"Sup, Dalian." Said Mark's smooth & suave voice. You smiled & waved at him while noticing Kai.

"Hi, Mark! Hi, Kai!" You greeted them. Kai gave you his usual smirk which you felt killed you. Mark placed his hand on your shoulder & rubbed it a bit.

"You look a little off today, Dalian. Oh, & hi Jungkook!" Mark said. Your eyes met with Mark's as you looked up at him.

"I'm fine." You said. Kai looked at you which made you feel uneasy. You gulped down your saliva.

"Yeah, that's what I told her earlier. She's been kinda out-of-herself." Jungkook said. Mark then moved behind you, placed both hands on your shoulders, & began to massage them. You felt the tension in your shoulders loosen up & it felt so good to you. Your head starts to tilt to the side & you let out a long relieved sigh.

"Does that feel better?" Mark asked sweetly & you nodded your head shyly. He then chuckled & continued to massage you.

-

-

-

After your last class, you decided to head to the rooftop of the science building all by yourself to get some fresh air.

"Ahh~" You let out a sorta relieved sigh. You look around at the campus below & feel the cool breeze until you feel a male's presence coming from behind you. Before you could turn around, someone grabs your waist from behind & pulls you in for a hug. You become startled & let out a small scream.

"Shh, relax. It's just me." Kai said.

"Hey! Y-you scared me, don't you think that was a bit too random?" You scold Kai. All he could do was chuckle.

"Oh, you don't like that? I thought you were the type who liked bad boys, but I guess you liked romantic guys. Probably like, Mark?" Kai teased & you blushed.

"You wouldn't know anything!" You replied. Kai just looked at you with his normal smirky face & grabbed your wrist.

"Then at least let me show you how good bad boys really are." He said & pulled you along.

-

-

-

Kai brings you into an empty chemistry lab & seats you on top of one of the back counters. You're so scared & nervous, you have no idea what he's about to pull.

"What're you--" Kai cuts you off by caressing your chin.

"You're kinda cute, too bad you don't like my type." He says.

Kai brings your face close to his & you become frozen still. You begin to shake nervously & he notices.

"Hahaha." He chuckles. "I'm just teasing you. You're too young for me." Kai moves away from you & walks out the classroom.

"Let's go before your brother & your 'boyfriend' start worrying about you."

You nod your head slowly & follow after him.

-

-

-

You then meet with the group.

"Where were you?" Your brother asks.

"I-I just went to get some fresh air." You quickly ignore Jackson's eyes & begin walking ahead. Mark notices your actions & feels concerned. He follows after you.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks while placing his arm around your shoulder. Your eyes enlarge & you begin to blush.

"Hey, Dalian?"

"I-It's nothing!" You answer back. Mark becomes startled at your reaction. You catch yourself in a tone that would make someone think you were mad & sigh.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? I'll apologize for whatever it was." Mark says concernly.

"Sorry, you didn't do anything. I'm just feeling rough today…" You feel bad for almost yelling.

"Hey now, don't feel bad. Rainy days come, but the sun still shines through." Mark's voice brings you comfort & you smile.

"Thank you." You say & he feels glad you weren't mad… specifically at him (lol).

You all continue your journey home & you think about how longer the day will seem tomorrow.