Torn Between Two

Stay With Me

It is morning. After getting ready for school, you head downstairs. You grab all your necessities for the school day & wait for your brother.

"Jackson! Jackson?" You call out while waiting.

"Dalian, your brother is sick. He has a cold." Your mother says.

"Aww really?" You feel terrible & sigh. "I'll just head to school alone then."

"Dear, your father will drop you off. Don't go walking by yourself." Your mother is concerned. You just smile & nod your head.

-

-

-

After your father drops you off at school, you look around anxiously if Kai is around. You're not ready to face him alone. You feel weirded out by him. While trying to see if you could find Jungkook, someone grabs your wrist & pulls you behind a brick wall.

"Hey!--"

"Don't worry, it's just me." Kai says & winks.

"W-what do you want now?" You ask & he chuckles.

"I wanna play around with you."

The moment he says that, you feel really uneasy. You both notice that Mark is passing by & you want to get away from Kai.

"What do you mean by play?--" You ask then he cuts you off… with a kiss on your cheek. "Hey!!!"

Mark was about to approach the two of you until he sees the kiss. He stops, turns around, & walks away. Pretending that he didn't see it.

"What was that about?!" You shout & Kai hushes you by placing his finger on your lips.

"I'm playing with you." He says casually.

Kai then pulls you in for a hug. Slowly, his hands make his way down to your buttocks & you get goosebumps.

"Kai--"

He rubs your gently & stays like that for a while. You feel weird because you don't know how to react. You can't lie but inside, you like how it feels. You let the feeling over take you. You start to lose energy & hang on to Kai.

"Don't you like how this feels, Dalian?" He asks.

You unconsciously nod your head & continue to let him touch you. Kai then turns you around. Your back touching his chest. He then starts to rub your s. You lay your head back to his shoulder. He continues to rub your s & you can't help but let out a  a deep breath. Your phone vibrates & you immediately snap back into reality.

"Omg!" You jump away from Kai. "I gotta get to class!"

"Shall we continue this later, then?" Kai asks. Your body is saying yes, but your mind is saying that it's wrong. You ignore Kai & walk quickly to class.

-

-

-

As you're sitting in class, your mind keeps flashing back. You think of Kai touching your body & the sensations flowing through his touches. You sigh & think about his invitation to continue what was happening earlier or not. But you know damn well that you want it. The bad girl in you is waiting to be freed.

-

-

-

In another class, sits Mark & Kai. Mark looks at Kai almost doggingly. He's upset with Kai's actions earlier. Mark is feeling really heartbroken for he has had a crush on you since he first met you. He's really pissed at himself for not telling you henliked you quick enough before Kai made his move. Mark just sits in class, trying to pay attention to the lesson & not his feelings…

-

-

-

The bell rings for the school day to end. You say bye to Jungkook & start to head towards the exit of the school. You see Mark & Tao im the distance & head over to where they were.

"Hey, you guys!" You shout & they both turn around. After seeing it was you, Mark takes out his phone & looks away.

"Hey, Dalian! Jackson's not here, huh?" Tao says & you nod.

"Yeah, he's sick." You reply. You look at Mark waiting for him to greet you as usual, but he doesn't. Mark puts his phone back into his pocket.

"I'm leaving now, I have things to do at home." Marks says & starts to walk.

"Alright. Come on Dalian, I'll walk you home--"

"Umm actually, I have to go somewhere right now, thanks though!" You cut Tao off.

"Oh, okay then. Get home safely!" Tao waves & heads home. You turn around & head to the classroom where you'd usually find Kai. You open the classroom door & enter to find Kai sitting on top of a desk.

"I knew you'd come back for more." He said with a smirk. He jumped down from the desk & walked towards you.

"Kai, I feel weird about this." You say as you look at him.

"Why? Don't be embarrassed, I know you like it."

He picks you up & sits you on top of a desk. He sniffs behind your ear & you feel the warmth of his breath. He moves down to your neck & it.

"I bring out the monsters in all the ladies. Even the good girls." Kai said.

He stands between your legs & starts to kiss you all over your neck. You close your eyes & feel his lips place a kiss, one by one. He starts to make his way down to your chest. You feel the tingle & grab his hair.

"Oh, feeling rough, are we?" He asks & unbottons your shirt.

"Kai--"

"Shh."

He starts to kiss your s. He pushes you down slowly until you are laying down on top of the desk. He places kisses lower & lower until he is at your waist. It feels so good to you, you want more.

"M-more…" You say quietly.

Kai looks up at you in surprise & chuckles.

"More? I haven't even started."

He lifts up your skirt & the inner corner of your thighs. He pulls down your underwear & your .

"Oh!~" You moan.

He pulls your underwear back up & fixes your skirt.

"That's enough for today." He says & bites his lower lip.

But you want more. Kai turns to walk away when you grab his hand.

"Wait, Kai! I want more…" You say in shame.

"Haven't you had enough already?" He asks sarcastically & you shake your head. You don't let go of his hand. You've just now felt a good feeling, & want more.

"Fine then, wanna come to my house & stay for the night? We could do so much more." Kai said & you nod desperately.

"I'll tell my parents I'm sleeping over at a friend's house." You tell Kai & he agrees.

"Plus, it's Friday. You won't need to rush home since it'll be Saturday morning." He winks & leaves you.

You hurry home to get your things for the night & to ask for permission from your parents. What a night you'll have.