I'LL WAIT

Haunting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stage 5 continues on. There were times when you would go back to your normal self but it will only last for 5 minutes, and during those times, all you can say was ‘help me’. You never did like the feeling of any of this. Myungsoo would be beside you, like he promised.

Sunggyu now never says no if somebody asks him if he has a sister. He’s that proud of you, especially now that you can manage to put yourself together even just for 5 minutes. You can’t do that before so maybe, your will this time is much stronger, knowing that your loved ones are always around.

“I promise, I’ll take you out once this is over.” Myungsoo softly brushes your long hair with his hands as you were asleep with your head on his lap. He wished that it would be over soon because he can’t bear to see you in pain. He knows once you woke up again, all hell will break loose.

“You should go and take a rest too. It’s been two weeks. She can’t control it. We have to put her in the hospital tomorrow that would be for the better.” Dongwoo patted Myungsoo’s shoulders. 

“I’m okay, I’ll watch her sleep.” Myungsoo nodded and Dongwoo left the room.

Myungsoo slowly leaned in and kissed you on your forehead. *Everything will be fine. Once you got out of there, you’ll be better.*

He carefully put your head on a pillow and lied down beside you. He brushed his fingers against your soft, rosy cheeks and smiled to himself. *Remind me again how I fell for you?*

For him, it was love at first sight. He never believes in any of that before but the moment he first saw you, he then knew why that phrase existed.

You shifted closer to Myungsoo in your sleep, thinking that he was a pillow. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your face on his neck.

Myungsoo can feel your even breaths that tickle his skin. How good it would be if every night would be like this? He also wrapped his arms round you securely and rested his chin over your head. He didn’t care if the cameras around are working and Sunggyu and the others will see it. Right now, the most important to him is you. You might be a little different than the others but that won’t stop him from loving you.

Sure it’s still just a short time he spend with you but he knows, he felt it that you’re the one he’s looking for, the one he wanted to be with for the rest of his life.

Morning came and you started to get wild again. Dongwoo injected you with something to cool you down and make you sleep so that they can transfer you peacefully.

Myungsoo carried you to the car as Woohyun drove. Myungsoo never let go of your hand, not even once throughout the 30 minute trip.

Sungjong and Sungyeol would sometimes take a peek beside him and though it feels weird it is not their long time friend Woohyun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter