KIM SUNGGYU?

Haunting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It never crosses your brother’s mind to kill a person until he can’t take it anymore. One guy has made his family fall apart, 2 dead, 1 mentally unstable. He knows he’ll be back to kill him. Good thing that guy doesn’t know about your existence.

Sungjong then build a safe house for you while Sungyeol helped with the cameras to monitor you.

They got Dongwoo to check up on your condition and Woohyun, being a close friend of your brother, to protect you, to always be by your side. Hoya was Woohyun’s neighbor who fights well and had access of the police department in Korea.

They were able to track down where the guy was hiding and planned on assassinating him.

It was a normal day for your dad’s friend. It didn’t occur to him that your brother would ever try to kill him because he believes that he can’t. He believes that he’s smarter so he’s always one step ahead.

He knew that Sunggyu was tracking him but like I’ve said, he’s always one step ahead.

Sunggyu and his friends would always find his hideout but it was always empty when they got there. He’s too fast.

“Dad!” Smiling Jaejoong approached his father who was fishing by the river. “Oh, you caught a lot today.”

For Jaejoong, his father was the kindest. He didn’t know any of his murders all he knows is what his dad told him way back, that your family betrayed him making his wife commit suicide and making their debt pile up. He brainwashed him, making your family look like the bad guys.

“Ah, I almost forgot. I went to the market this morning then there was person looking for you. He’s asking the people there if they saw you or know where you are but of course, we just moved here 3 days ago so they don’t know you still.”

His dad didn’t see that coming.

“Did they ask you too?”

“Yes.”

“What did you say?!”

“I said that I don’t know you. Did you loan some money again? They were wearing suits. They look like they are loan sharks.”

*Why didn’t I see this coming?!*

“We have to go. They are not loan sharks. They are under the command of the family I always talked to you about. They want to kill me.”

“What?! Kill you?! They already snatched your company away from you and made our life in debt and now they still want to kill you?!”

His dad was texting someone so he didn’t heard much what his son said. He texted his men who were his source of telling him Sunggyu’s moves. *Why didn’t they told me about them coming here?!*

“Dad, are you listening to me?” Jaejoong looked at him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter