Skin

SeBaek/BaekHun Drabbles

If you ask Baekhyun why he's obsessed with Sehun's neck, he'll answer with, "Because I am."

Baekhyun's not even ashamed of the fact that he stares at Sehun's neck practically 24/7. He thinks everyone should notice how wonderful it is. 

Currently, Baekhyun is standing in between Kyungsoo and Kai, the is engulfing him and he wants to escape. Luckily, Chanyeol offers to switch places in a few seconds and Baekhyun happily stands in between Luhan and Sehun. He's also glad he was able to stop the 'Hunhan' skinship, wrapping an arm around Sehun's who simply smiles at him. Baekhyun looks up at Sehun once the other has turned away, admiring Sehun's facial features. The way his eyes compliment his skin, his cheekbones, his eyelashes, etc; Then Baekhyun's eyes travel to Sehun's structured jaw, leading to his pale neck. A droplet of sweat rolling down, tempting Baekhyun to pounce on Sehun then and there.

"Hyung, it's your turn to speak," Sehun nudges Baekhyun a bit, Baekhyun's cheeks flame red as he grabs the mic and decides that he might be a little too obsessed with Sehun's neck.

And later that night, Sehun recieves a lot of hickeys.

But he rams into Baekhyun's in return.