Luhan

SeBaek/BaekHun Drabbles

From: Sehun

To: BabyBaek

- Babe, I can't make it for movie night, tonight. Luhan just called me up, we need to do something, alright?

Baekhyun frowned as he looked at his phone screen. He'd picked out the newest movie, spent quite a lot of movie to rent it (in HD quality too), and here his boyfriend was blowing him off for someone else. What exactly did he need to do on this particular Friday evening?

From: Baekhyun

To: Sebyuntae

- I understand, what is it that you're doing though?

Sehun's thumbs did an awkward dance while he debated over what he should reply. Truth was, he and Luhan didn't need to do anything, they just wanted to hang out together since it'd been a while. Deciding to me the honest boyfriend he usually was, Sehun replied exactly that.

From: Sehun

To: BabyBaek

- Um, well you see. Luhan and I just wanted to hang around together, since it's been a while.

Baekhyun's visage faltered slightly, and it was evident how his eyes hinted jealousy. Hadn't the two been hanging out enough afterschool, leaving Baekhyun to deal with Kai's number one fanboy: Chanyeol? It was 100% true, ever since the semester had started and Luhan had returned, just a few weeks ago, Sehun and Luhan had been clinging onto each other. Baekhyun pouted at the screen, he didn't want to come off rude or annoying so instead he replied with something.. in between.

From: Baekhyun

To: Sebyuntae

- But you two just hang out yesterday, and all day today, didn't you? Oh well, I undertand. Have fun, and don't go home too late.

Now Sehun was worried. Baekhyun would always invite him to stay over for the night once done with his activities, but today, he was being sent home; even his own mother would find it strange to see Sehun home. Looking at the chinese male beside him, who shrugged in response, he sighed. They had been hanging out often, but he couldn't help it. Luhan was like his bestfriend.

From: Sehun

To: BabyBaek

- I'll be there by 7 pm, don't worry.

Baekhyun let out a scoff at that. Sehun had just invited himself to come over without Baekhyun's consent. Of course Baekhyun wouldn't mind, but today was a different story.

From: Baekhyun

To: Sebyuntae

- Sorry, I'm busy tonight. Stay over at Luhan's.

Sehun looked at his phone with widened eyes. Had his boyfriend already made plans so quickly, did he not want Sehun around, or was he simply angry? Luhan couldn't help but snicker, swiping Sehun's phone and replying while Sehun's face mirrored that of a woman in a horror movie. "What did you send!?"

From: Sehun

To: BabyBaek

- That's too bad. If you're fine with me staying at Luhan's then alright. See you in school tomorrow, I guess. Bye now.

Baekhyun felt kinda angered reading this, it sounded as if Sehun lacked emotion. So instead of replying, he turned his phone off.

 

"What the did you do, Xiao Lu!?" Was the first thing Sehun yelled. He sent several texts to Baekhyun but he wouldn't reply. "Saving your , now go surprise him with some chocolates or all that cliché stuff," Luhan yawns, and looks at the other with lacking interest.

 

So that's exactly what Sehun does. He arrives at the doorstep of Byun Baekhyun's; out of breath, a bouquet of roses in one hand and chocolate in another, he tries to catch his breath before ringing the doorbell. Instead of being welcomed like he'd hope, he gets a sassy response from his diva-ish boyfriend. "What do you think you're doing, pulling something like that, and then showing up here all smiley like?" Well that back-fired.

"Luhan sent that, not me!" Is his first reply, and he realizes a second after that he could've come up with something better. "That doesn't explain why you're hanging out with that chinese chick, more than you're own boyfriend!" Baekhyun's pout is evident and Sehun feels his heart flutter. "I'm sorry babe, I guess I was so caught up over seeing him after a year that I neglacted yo- wait backtrack for a second- 'chinese chick'?" Sehun raises an eyebrow in amusement as his boyfriend purses his lips, pout quickly fading, and a frown etching onto his forehead. "Shut up."

"Okay, okay, back to what I was saying earlier- It's been a year since I last saw him, I geuss I just wanted to spend time with my bestfriend." He doesn't mean to, but Sehun makes Baekhyun feel guilty, really guilty. "I'm sorry. I- I was being selfish I know. I'm just a little jealous, go have fun, I won't disturb." He puts on the realest smile he can manage, in hopes that Sehun will buy it, which he doesn't- not even for a second.

"Hey now, it's my fault, alright? And, since I'm already here, I rather spend time with my beautiful boyfriend than 'that chinese chick.' So you set up the dvd player, I'll prepare the popcorn." And with that, he places a chaste kiss on the smaller's pouty lips, stepping inside what he called home.

A/N: Yeah, new owner, weird ideas. Pmsl. Haha, see you around~