Bubble Tea

SeBaek/BaekHun Drabbles

Baekhyun lay flat on his stomach, waiting for his boyfriend, Oh Sehun. It's been nearly a whole 30 minutes since he last saw the boy. 

Some people call Baekhyun overly attached, but it's only because he's deeply in love with Sehun that he's like this. If he wasn't as in love, he probably wouldn't be worrying his off since Sehun still isn't back. Baekhyun decides it's boring to stay on his bed and wait for the younger so he raises himself off of it, and walks around in circles. Then in zigzags. Then up and down and up and down. Then out the door and back in. Then around the whole dorm and back. 

Baekhyun glances at the clock, another 15 minutes has passed and Sehun still is not home. Feeling dizy, he decides to plop down in the middle of the living room, and stare at the TV that isn't yet. He crosses his legs and places his arms straight out behind him, to support and balance himself. 

And then.. he just stares. He stares, soulessly, at the black screen in front of him. It mocks him, because it doesn't have to wait for a boyfriend. Baekhyun does nothing but stare, his mind completely drawn a blank, and his face expressing a neautral emotion. He looks hyponotized, but he's not. 

He doesn't bother checking the clock anymore, Sehun was dead to him.

The door turns and a boy with auburn red hair slips in, his eyebrows furrowing as he looks at the other, hands firmly grasping the plastic cup in his hand, and his lips sealed on a straw, sipping carefully.

"Baek, I'm back," and Baekhyun tackles him onto the floor.

The bubble tea is thrown somewhere off way behind them, probably spilling as their make-out session begins, but they'll deal with that later.