Baekhyun

Hesitant Heart

 

 

It’s been a while since I’ve stopped hating Kris. Now I feel pity towards him. He has to go through a few heartbreaks to realize what he did to me, but some people have to learn the hard way.

We’ve stopped hanging out with Kris and some of his friends, but from time to time we do see them. Like I said we met through mutual friends so every once in a while we hang out with some of them. That guy Baekhyun is one of them.

 

When I first met Baekhyun it caught me by surprise because he resembles Lay in many ways. It made me feel nice because I felt I was close to Lay. He’s so nice towards everyone and is always smiling. I noticed that he has a good heart and conscience. I like that; more qualities that resemble Lay.

 

For some reason people don’t usually remember me. I believe that’s why I shy away from people. I’m no one. I leave no impression on anyone. But again I was surprised Baekhyun actually remembered me. He remembered my name from our first meet and out meet was very brief.

 

He’s really nice and easy to get along with. I had forgotten that there are still decent guys in the world.

 

I find him intriguing.

 

Bu what is this?

 

He makes my heart flutter. Could I be falling for him?

NO!

He’s just a shadow of Lay.

 

From time to time I’ve noticed that he lingers on my mind, but I brush it away.

I promised myself to wait for Lay.

But I’m facing the same predicament as with Kris. Should I go with my first choice and pick Lay or should I give Baekhyun a chance and risk everything all over again?