Blossoms For Tomorrow

The Colours Of Blossoming

The next morning was an early morning as I left the house early. Ryota would probably be waiting on his bike outside his house for me so I decided to text him.

“Geez where is that Sayaka, seriously she always makes us late for school” Ryota sighed.

 He then heard a text tone on his phone “hime hime”. He opened his phone to see,

“Gomen (Sorry) Roro, Unfortunately Kazoku is getting torn down to build a hotel so I won’t be at school today because I need to go to Tokyo to protect Kazoku. Just tell the teachers I’m sick or something, Bye Bye!”

Ryota showed a timid blush and whispered “That baka, Good luck Sayaka” to himself.

Then somewhere in Tokyo the announcement echoes through the train “Next Stop Tokyo Central Station”. I prepared myself to get up and be ready to leave when my phone randomly started ringing. I then saw our inn’s phone number.

 

“Moshi Mosh?”

“Sayaka it’s me” Oba-sans voice echoes.

“Oba-san! If you want to stop me from going then you can’t I’m already her-“

“I don’t want to stop you but if you believe you can protect Kazoku inn then do what you believe is right and I know you will make the right decision” My face turned from a grumpy expression to a sincere smile.
“Watashi wa is going to protect this inn desu” I confidently announced. (a little bit of fun >.<)

“That’s my girl, good luck.” Oba-san replies. The call ends and I finally got off the train.

“Okay so …I don't know where the I am, This is my first time in Tokyo so you can’t blame me. I’m a country girl! As I finally makes my way outside the train station and into the streets searching for the address number, because I’m pretty sure the office is nearby. I then begin to hear all these different kinds of conversations.

 

“Oi isn’t that Natsumi-chan outside the hotel with a guy?”

“Quickly get a picture and we can make that ’s life hell”

“Did you see the video of how he confessed to him and you could see his face of disgust?”

“I know right, it’s so gross!”

Girls and guys with emotionless, petrified, angered faces walked passed. The lights in the houses were so dark.

“Tokyo is a poisonous city” I muttered.

 

After searching for an hour actually make that 2 hours, I finally found Kashigawa Constructions. I made my way inside the building with forceful angry footsteps as I approached the receptionist.

“Hello my name is Sayaka Tachibana and I would like to speak with the head of whatever you call it of this place, I’m here from Kazoku inn” Sayaka said forcefully and cluelessly. 

“If you mean Mr Sakana then I think he will be free at the current time let me check for you” she said as she dialled a number on the work phone.

“Ah hello Mr Tachibana there is a little girl here at the front asking for you she claims to be from Kazoku inn” “Oh alright I will send her to your office”.

“Oi! I’m not little, I’m in high school!” I yelled. As the receptionist led me to Mr Sakana’s office.

 

“Hello Sayaka I heard about you from your grandmother when I was there yesterday. What’s the matter?” Mr Sakana asked.

“I would like to request that you abort your plan to demolish Kazoku Inn” I asked.

“Why is that I should agree to your plead?” He asked earnestly.

“Please I beg of you, this inn means a lot to me and my family so I beg of you to reconsider!” I pleaded.

“I know it does, I used to work there myself when I met Mari” Mr Sakana said.

“Wait, how do you know my mother?” I questioned.

“I was from that area, Mari and I used to be good friends, how is she?” Mr Sakana asked.

“She unfortunately passed away when I was little”

“Oh I’m sorry and your father?”

“I don’t know what happened to him, he just disappeared that day” I honestly said.

“Look here, I will cut you a deal. If you can make that inn great again and when I mean great I mean bigger than it was before. If you don’t then I will not hesitate to reinstate the eviction notice” He reasoned.

 

“REALLY SIR??! I WILL GLADLY TAKE THAT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” I happily said.

“Alright now run along I have a meeting in 10 minutes so I have to get ready.” He said. I smiled as I made my way to the door.

“By the way, Sayaka-Chan you look a lot like you’re mother” He said as I left the office. As I left the building I jumped up and down with happiness I knew that I could now finally protect the inn. With all of my hard work I will save Kazoku inn. But then…how am I going to make it popular again? We don’t have any workers I could ask Roro but we need more.

But then an idea hit me. I immediately looked around for a store and was hooked by the purple store called ‘Daiso’ I went in and searched for paper, colouring pencils and tape. As I walked out of the store with these products I was over-joyed.

“I never knew all these thing could equal only $2! Tokyo is sooo cheap!”

After 10 minutes I had finally completed the posters.

“Workers wanted at Kazoku Japanese Inn in the country side! Sleeping, Food & Schooling all paid for! Just help us work! Have a cultural experience! We need your help to save our inn! An Experience of a life time!” Is what the poster read, with a lovely drawing of the inn.

 

“That doesn’t sound too cheesy right? Nahhh its fine” I laughed as I started posting some of the flyers around Tokyo. I then looked at the time “Oh!! I have to get back or else Oba-San may get worried”. I quickly ordered some milk tea before I left, apparently Tokyo milk tea is tasty. I then quickly made my way back to the train station as I bumped into someone

“Sorry” I politely apologized.

“Oi watch it uncoordinated btch” the harsh high schooler replied.

“Uncoordinated btch? Did you just call me that? I said sorry!”

“Yeah I did what of it? Uncoordinated ”

“Well you’re just a ...moody crap!” I intimidating the guy back.

As another person walked straight through me and the guy and my milk tea I was drinking slipped out of my hand and went straight to this guy’s shirt”

“Wha- What did you do?!??! You uncoordinated !!!” He yelled furiously

“Ohh Gomenasai!! Watashi wa gotta train to catch! Okay desu bye bye moody crap!” I immediately ran away as fast as I could. I made it on the train and walked up to the inn.

“I’m home” I yelled.

“Welcome back Sayaka-Chan how did it go?” Oba-san asked as she greeted me.

“It went amazing I have an idea!” I explained my idea to the land lady who although thought it was a hard idea she had gained the confidence to know that we can do it and put Kazoku inn back as the most popular inn.

A week had past and no one had come to ask for work here I was getting worried.

“Maybe no one was interested anyway” I sighed. The next day I was cleaning the store room when I heard oba-san call my name.

“Sayaka! We have workers!” She said happily. As I made my way to the entrance I saw 7 teenagers standing there with emotions of anger, happiness, sadness, and shyness, all of these different people in one place. I smiled. Until I noticed one face and he noticed mine.

“Uncoordinated btch?” he said.

“OH NOOO YOU’RE THE CRAP!!!”

_________________________________________________________________

OHHHH I have all these references that basically only i will understand but i did not expect people to read this haha so i will make it easy for u guys to understand xD 

Anyway...I decided Monday or Tuesday a new chapter will be up and if i have like inspiration moments to write then i will upload chapters even more often ^^ 

Hope you guys like Sayaka she's a bit of an air head but she's cute xD Can't wait to introduce the other characters next chapter!!! :DD

The plot is starting to unfold so hopefully it can come out well ;D Thanks for reading as well guys! Seriously did not expect anyone to read this xD