02

Just One Day

The heavens are definitely helping me today, the weather is just so perfect. I feel like I can soak up the sun the whole day, its even warmer with her beside me. I kinda wish I can hold her hand as we walk but well its not the right time right?

“Hoseokah..where are we going?” she asked.

“You told me to surprise you right?” I chuckled.

“Well at least give me a hint?”

“Hmm..have you eaten yet?” I asked.

She nodded, “Yeah I did just before you came. You?”

I nodded too, “Yeah me too”

We ended up walking in silence as the awkwardness starts to fill up the atmosphere. I kept glancing at Hyemi not really knowing what to say.

“Its really warm today don’t you think?” I asked her trying to start a conversation.

Just like they say…if there’s nothing to talk about, talk about the weather am I right?

She looked at me and smiled, “Yeah it is, its getting hotter though.”

“Maybe because I am standing beside you?” I gave her a playful wink and laughed.

She hit my arm and laughed, “You never fail to make me laugh.”

“That’s why you shouldn’t leave.” I said.

It seemed like my words surprised her that she stopped walking and faced me, “Hey, you know I don’t want to leave you right. But sooner or later I have to leave this town Hoseokah…”

I looked at her and sighed, “Yeah yeah I know..now let’s continue shall we? I don’t want to ruin our awesome date.” I chuckled and slung my arm around her.

“I don’t even know where you’re taking me.”

“just wait and see.” I grinned and started walking.


“The park?”

I nodded, “Yep, why? You don’t like parks?”

She shook her head, “No it’s not like that, its just..what are we going to do here?”

“We’re going to enjoy the weather and what mother nature gave us.” I said excitedly.

She laughed, “Okay then lead the way Heosok-ssi.”

I laughed and grabbed her hand. I love how her small hands fit so perfectly with mine. It’s like her hands are just made for me to hold all the time. I glanced at her and saw her cheeks getting redder, ugh those cheeks are begging for me to pinch them.

“Are you warm enough? You shouldn’t have worn a dress, it’s going to be chilly at night you know.”

She bit her lips shyly,” I wanted to look pretty today.”

I chuckled, “You look pretty everyday Hyemi.”

“But today is different.” She huffed and puffed her cheeks.

 I couldn't help but laugh at her cute actions," Okay okay, let's just go find somewhere to rest.
 
She nodded and tightened her grip.
 
we decided to sit beneath a tree to catch our breathe.
 
 i looked at Hyemi and admired her for a while. How her long dark hair complimented her pale face, those dark brown orbs, her rosy cheeks that gets flushed easily, and her lips. Her perfect pink lips that are just begged to be kissed by me. How can you not fall in love with this girl.
 
"Hoseok-ah? Is there something on my face?" she asked.
 
I shook my head," No. why you asking?"
 
"Well you've been looking at me so i wondered if there was something wrong."
 
I laughed and pinched her cheeks," No nothing is wrong with your face, i was just admiring it."
 
Her cheeks flushed cutely as she pouted, making me want to kiss that pout.
 
I smiled and held her hand, even her hands are pretty, everything about this girl is pretty. No scratch that pretty is an understatement. Hyemi is beautiful.
 
I lay down and closed my eyes tightening my grip on hers. Is it selfish of me to never want to let go of this hand? Of this person? I just had the courage to ask her out. And she's leaving so soon. I am so stupid, i should have done this long ago.
 
I felt something soft touch my cheek, caressing it. i smiled when i realized it was Hyemi's hand.
 
"Am i that handsome?" i asked.
 
She poked my cheek, "Psht. yeah right."
 
"Aww don't lie to me."
 
"I am not lying, although i have to say that you have a really nice nose." she chuckled.
 
I opened my eyes to find those dark brown orbs staring right at me. 
 
I stared back not knowing what to say, i wanted to kiss her so badly. Tell her to not leave and stay with me. I wanted to hold her and never let her go. I wanted Hyemi so badly.
 
Her eyes softened." Why do you look so sad suddenly?"
 
I smiled bitterly."I am just sad you only said that my nose was nice."
 
She frowned and flicked my forehead.
 
"Ouch!" i sat up and pouted.
 
She giggled and pinched my nose, "Well your nose is enough to get you lots of admirers don't you think?'
 
"Admirers? I dont have any admirers." i rolled my eyes.
 
She snorted, " You have your own fanclub you pabo."
 
"I do?" i blinked a few times.
 
She nodded,"You seriously dont know?"
 
"Nope."
 
well i know i had like a few girls liking me, but  a fanclub? besides i was too busy being a fan of Jun Hyemi than to think of my fan club or whatever it is.
 
"Well you have one mister, and your fans are quiet a lot too," she chuckled.
 
"Then you must feel honored to go out with a guy who has a fan club today." i smiled playfully.
 
She nodded and smiled,"well of course mister popular."
 
"well its an honor for me to be taking a popular girl like you out."
 
She chuckled," I am not that popular Hoseok-ah."
 
I frowned,"But you are, youre actually popular amongst the guys in our school."
 
And i hate that so much, everytime some guy talks about wanting to confess to her i feel like wanting to rip that guy into pieces.
 
"Well some guys confessed but i cant say i am that popular, i dont have a fanclub like you." she laughed.
 
Its good that you dont have one, i dont want to share you...
 
I laughed and looked at my watch," woah its already noon, we should go grab lunch," i got up and offered my hand.
 
Hyemi smiled and took my hand to get up,"so, where to now?
 
 

 
 
Her eyes beamed and hugged me,"Thanks so much Hoseok, i really wanted to come here."
 
I smiled and hugged her back," You told me last month that your really wanted to go to the carnival. well we should go fill our tummies first before looking around right? There's lots of things we can eat here."
 
She smiled and nodded.
 
After stuffing our stomachs with food , we decided to look around and play some games.
 
"Thanks for getting me this," She smiled and looked at the new Stuffed Bear in her hands.
 
I chuckled,"It was nothing, that game wasnt that hard anyways."
 
"Show off," she chuckled and pecked my cheek.
 
I blinked a few times and touched my cheek. What just happened?
 
Hyemi bit her lip shyly," Its a payment, for the stuffed toy."
 
I chuckled "I should get you lots of things if i want another payment then,"
 
She hit my arm,"Shut up!" She walked away quickly.
 
I caught up with her and intertwined our hands together,"Hey i heard the fireworks show is going to start soon, wanna go see it?" i asked.
 
She nodded and squeezed my hand a little,"I'd love to."
 

Hey guys! I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating for such a long time, i am so busy *creys*

Anyways i am sorry if this chapter is short. I planned on making it longer but i decided to save it for the next chapter

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, i'll try to update soon~