.F.I.V.E.

The White Rose

Jiyong's pov

Yeon U gave me the rose. Curious on how do I get their names? I asked them. But Siwan seems like a famillar name. Have we met before? Nevermind. All I need to do is to past the 'White Rose Challenge.' I need to pass this. Yeon u handed me my phone which she got. I don't know how did she do it. I don't even how I die. 

 

Yeon U and Siwan said that there is an abandoned mansion and not in used. People wasn't buying it because it was to be believe that ghost are living in the place but the truth is, it was just Yeon U and Siwan who scared the people off. They also said that they are always hanging out there. It was pretty huge building, though. I put the white rose in the vase. I am hoping it would live longer. I need a lot of time. 

 

 

We are in the living room, sitting in the floor since there are not any kind of furnitures inside. I am looking at my phone trying find any clues. I saw a picture of a boy and another boy playing with each other. The picture was blurred and my head hurts seeing it. What is happening to me? I am shaking violently. Yeon U seems to notice me and nudge me.

 

"What is it?" She asked

 

"Nothing." I just said and keep the phone shut. 

 

"What do you think I can do?" I asked them

 

"Tch. We already told you that we are just your guardians and we shouldn't help solving your problem or else we will be in trouble." Siwan said. 

 

"I'll plan tomorrow." I told them as I started to rest my eyes and sleep on the floor. 

 


 

 

it was already morning when I woke up. I didn't found Siwan and Yeon U around. 'They should be out.' I thought. I went out of The mansion and started to walk through the company. Good thing, it was just near the mansion. While walking there, I saw a man with black cape and he looks scary.. I think he can see me. He went through my way and whispered something, "Be careful, you don't know what can happened."  he said. Shiver run down my spine that made me shake violently. After that, he went away. What does that mean?.... Wait! I remember something!-------- Yeon U talking about Death Angels.........So..it was an Angel Of Death.. I need to be more careful.