.T.E.N.

The White Rose

 

Jiyong's pov

 

49 days has already passed but I didn't get any clue. How can I live again? I was wandering at the mansion's balcony when Siwan suddenly approach me.

 

"Stand up." he ordered me as I did what he wants me to do

 

"What's the matter?" I asked

 

"It was already 49 days but you are still not doing anything." He said

 

"Why do you even care?" I asked

 

"I care because I am your guardian." 

 

"I don't need you."

 

"Fine." He said as he chuckled bitterly and went out of the place.

 

I think there is something happened to me and Siwan before. What was it? I really don't remember. I do think we a special communication between us. Since I don't want to think about it, I just sleep. 

 

'We are Bestfriends and no one can change that!'  A boy in a 5 years old age told the other. I can't see their images. It was blurred.

 

'Yes! Bestfriends.'  said the other one. He looks like....Siwan? 

 

 

 

'Why did she even chose you?'  Again, a boy in 23 year old boy told the other one... It looks like....me?

 

'I love her. But you? What can you do? You just play around.'  W-w-w-what's this?? Why Siwan was here?!

 

An image shows Siwan  in the balcony and was staring the stars shine brightly. After a while, a drunken boy which was me  came and pulled the collar of Siwan and throw him from the balcony. I was rooted in my spot. I can see their images. I want to stop myself from the attempt to throw Siwan from the balcony but I looks like someone was telling me not to move. I tried to move my feet but as time passes by my head hurt and hurt. 

 

 

 

 

"Stop..please." 

 

"Hey! Wake up!" I heard Yeon U shouting. I sit up and held my head. 

 

"Me and Siwan was bestfriend?" I asked her as she gulped nerveously. 

 

"Answer me!" I shouted coz it seems like she knows something

 



 

TEASERS FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS: 

 

 

"If I would sacrifice myself, would he be alive again?" 

 

 

 

"I know it's hard to believe but yes, I am alive."

 

 

 

"The game and jokes. Should we end it here?"