Worth the Wait

Worth the Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bom where are you?! I've been waiting here for hours!!!" I angriy asked on the phone.

 

"Aish! Dont be impatient I'm almost there. Jinjja this girl" she said irritatedly and hung up.

 

You see Bom said that we should have a girl time bonding. Just her and me. We never had the time to hang out this days..... well, it's kinda more like her who hasnt have any time.

 

Ever since that Top guy and Bom became a couple, Bom had less time to hang out with me. And ofcourse I kinda miss my friend.

 

Im not used to Bom not having her daily corn eating sessions beside me and I miss when we would just sit down all day and watch dramas on tv.

 

She promised me today would be our bonding time together. And now LOOk. She's the one who promised, she's the one who set the time, and she's the one who is late right now. I really hate it when I have to wait.

 

I've been here waiting in the park for like FOREVER. Tsk tsk tsk

 

I was very busy getting angry in my head I didnt even notice there was a guy sitting across the bench I was sitting on.

 

He looked very chic with his outfit. And altough he was sitting I could see that he's very tall.

 

I didnt realize I was gawking at him. He suddenly looked at me.

 

I noticed that he was staring and I was still gawking at him. I got concious of what I was doing and immedeatly turned my head to the other direction.

 

I heard him chuckled. I could feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment already.

 

Even though I was still looking towards the other side, I felt that he slided to the empty space beside me and removed the gap between us.

 

Then I felt him tapping my shoulder.

 

And ofcourse I followed my reflex and turned my head around to look at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter