The Plan

Realize

*Calvin's room*

   "So Calv. What's the plan?" Chun asked. "We're going to stay at Jiro's house for two days" Calvin said. "WHAT!!!? Jiro yelled. "Huh?" Chu said. "Think about it. No offense Jiro but no one here really want to stay at your house. You parents are WAY-too strict" Calvin said. "Then why are we staying at his place then?" Chun asked. but they just ignore him. "Wait a sec. I get it! Since no one want to stay at my parents' place and that includes Aaron and GuiGui as well. So if we're going to stay at my parents then Aaron and Gui Gui will be home alone!" Jiro said. "Exactly! If there's just the two of them in the house then they have to talk to each other" Calvin said. "And maybe they won't be mad at each other anymore when we get back" Chun said. The three then nodded at each other and let out an evil smile. "Wait!!!" Jiro suddenly said which also snapped the other two back to reality. "What?" Calvin asked. "But they won't stay here with each other if they know that they'll be alone. Especially when the're mad at each other" Jiro said. "Good point!" Calvin said. "Don't worry. We can tell them that one of us will stay here with them then when they find out that it's only them home alone then we can tell them that we change our mind and decided to go" Chun said as the other two stare at him with their jaws dropped open. "You know Chun, you can be smart sometimes" Calvin said. "Is that a compliment?" he asked. "Sure~" Calvin said. "Ok then it's all settle. Chun you talk to GuiGui and I'll talk to Aaron." Calvin said. "Wait! What about me?" Jiro asked. Calvin then smacked Jiro's head "Of course you have to call and tell your parents that we're coming idiot. We don't want to get yell at again do we?" he said. "Yes headmaster!" Chun & Jiro said in a union. Then the three separated and do their own 'mission'.

*GuiGui's room*

     "Knock-knock!" Chun knocked on GuiGui's door. "Come in" she said. "Hi Gui!" Chun said. "Hi Chun.What's up?" "Jiro invited us to come over to his house for two days" Chun said. "Jiro's house?" GuiGui asked in a scared tone. "Yeah, do you want to come?" "Are you coming Chun?" she asked. "Ummm...~no, I'm not coming. You know his house is scary. Especially his parents" he said. "Yeah, I don't think I'll go either" she said. "Ok then! We're going to have so much fun together while the other four is gone" Chun said as he walk out of GuiGui's room. "Yes! Mission complete...succeed!!!" he said with an evil smile on his face.

*Calvin's side*

    "S-up bro.?" Calvin said as he set himself down to the sofa next to Aaron who's in the middle of reading a book. "Just reading a book Calv." Aaron said closing his book and set it to the side. "So~Jiro invited us to stay at his house for two days. You coming?" CAlvin asked casually. "No...you?" "I'm not coming either. Once time is already enough" Calvin said which make Aaron laugh "yeah, me too.I don't want to get up at six to hear them talk about business and tell us how we should live either" he said. "Ok then. I'm waiting to spend some bro to bro quality time together with you while the others gone" Calvin said as he headed towards his room.

     "So? What did GuiGui said?" Jiro and Calvin asked. "She's not coming" Chun said with a proud smile. "Good job! Aaron's not coming too." Calvin said. "How about your parents Jiro?" Chun asked. "They said ok" Jiro said. "Then our plan is starting to work" Calvin said. "Not just starting to work, it's working smoothly too" Jiro said. "All we need to do now is to ditch them tomorrow and our job is done" All of them said evilly.

 

@Bubble: So it turned out, Calvin doesn't have such a ert mind like yours jie! (lol) But i still hope you like this idea...

@GuiLun-xox: Sorry GuiLun-xox, Calvin didn't set them on a date but I hope you still like the plan :)

Comments Please.......! Thanks all of my readers for supporting my stories :D I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as i get it done :) But I didn't even start on the next chapter yet cause I just wrote this chapter today. Hope you enjoy this chapter though...