HMPP!!!

Realize

*The next day at school*

      "I don't get why you guys wants me to have a boyfriend! I mean seriously? I'm perfectly fine being single!" Gui Gui said to her friends as they walk to class together. "What do you mean you're perfectly fine being single?" Genie asked. "What I mean is I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND!" Gui Gui said loud enough for her friends to go deaf. " YES YOU DO!!!" they yelled back at her. "You guys are so annoying" she said.

      "Good Morning class! I hoope you have a wonderful morning today." Ms.Cherry said. "Yes mam" the class mummbles. "Aww~come on! I have a good news for you today so show some excitement" she said. "Ms.Cherry pop quizes aren't good news" one boy said. "yeah" another one agreed. "Well today it's not a pop quiz but it's a person" she said. "Huh?" the class asked with a question look. "We're having a new student!" she said. "Urgrr~they groaned. Ms.Cherry happy face turned into a frown "Now don't be rude! He's a new student who just transferred from England and I want all of you to make him feel welcome here" she said. "Ooohhh~it's a guy?" one girl said. "I hope he's cute" another one said. "Well, no need to be curious because he's her!" Ms.Cherry said. "He is???" the whole class asked. "Yes he is come on in honey." she called.

       Within seconds a tall, handsomeguy walked in. "He's so handsome!" a girl squeals. "I know, I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend" another girl said with a dreamy face. "Whatever! Aaron is way hotter!" another one said. "Class please be quiet! Please introduce yourself to the whole class" Ms.Cherry said with a sweet smile to the handsome guy. "Hi, my name is Rhydian Vaughan. I just moved here from England. Hope we all can be friends. Oh~and in case you're wondering I don't have a girlfriend" he said winking at the girls. "Ok, that was interesting. Rhydian why won't you sit next to...Gui Gui! Gui GUi please raise your hand" Ms.Cherry said. "But Ms.Cherry that's Angela's seat" she protested. "But I don't see her sweetie" Ms.Cherry. "That's because she's sick! She'll be here tomorrow" Gui Gui said. "Well then I dont' see why Thydian can't sit there for today and for Angela she san sit with Danson." Ms.Cherry said. "But~" "No more buts or you'll have after school detention" Ms. Cherry said. "Yes mam" Gui Gui said unwillingly. "Rhydian please go sit donw" Ms.Cherry said. "Alright!" he said as he walk to the seat next to Gui Gui. "Hey! Sorry I steal your friend's seat" he whispered. Gui Gui just ignored him and listen to Ms.Cherry's lesson. 'Hmmm~thes girl is interesting and she's quite cute too. Maybe I should court her' he thought as a smile formed on his face.

 

   So I've decided to choose Rhydian. I think he's quite cute don't you think? But of course our Aaron is way HOTTER!!! LOL!!! It looks like Rhydian's already fallen for Gui Gui and I think I'm going to make Gui Gui like him too! It's just the matter of time but don't worry that's just part of my plan for something else...Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter the next chapters are more interesting so stay tune! :)