Uh-Oh~

Realize

      "Umm...because~umm...because she only known him for two days~and how do we know if he really like her?" Aaron said. "Have you ever heards of love at first sight?" Calvin asked. "Love at first sight? Really Calvin? Those things only happened in movies and drama. NOT in REAL life" Aaron said. "Hey! That's not true" Wu Chun protested. "I fell in love with Angela the momment I met her" he said. "Yeah Aaron they DO happened in real life" Calvin said. "And maybe that's what happened to Rhydian" Jiro said. "That's impossible" he said. "How is it impossible?" Gui Gui asked. "Because he doesn't look like the type who would fall in love with a girl at first sight" he said. "You know what Aaron, you're just being unreasonable!" GuiGui said a little angry that Aaron said that about Rhydian. "Unreasonable? Who's unreasonable? I'm just trying to protect you!" Aaron said also getting angry. "From what" GuiGui said fuming with anger. "FROM GETTING HURT" Aaron yelled. "WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE I'M FINE!" she yelled back. "FINE THEN I WON'T GET INTO YOUR BUSSINESS ANYMORE! HAPPY?" he yelled getting out of the house mad shutting the door behind him loudly. Seeing Aaron's action, it only make GuiGui madder. She stompedto her room shutting the door hard.

      Calvin, Jiro, and even Chun is shocked. They've seen Aaron & GuiGui fight before but it's just about small and silly matters. They haven't seen them fight like this before. And even worse, they're extremely mad at each other. "This is serious" Wu Chun said. "And we have to fix it" Calvin & Jiro said. "How?" Chun asked. "By making a plan" Calvin said as the other two just look at him blankly.

 

   Ooooooohhhhhhhh....this is not good. GuiLun had a fight, hmmmm~what's Calvin thinking? Comments please(puppy eyes) lol