Make- Over

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov 
 
" Get lost " 
 
After dissing off those creeps that next morning I decided to take a little trip . 
 
---------
Author's Pov 
 
" Here are the rest of the plans . Even though it's a rough draft it covers most of what we'll be doing for the next 2-3 months . " Mr. Kim said 
 
" Please be sure to-" 
 
" YAH YUN JAESUK!" 
 
An angry voice said as the door was knocked down flat on the ground. 
 
" Excuse me we are in the middle of an important meeting ." Mr. Kim said 
 
 
" I have no patience to wait everyone out Mr. Kim stays ." Taeyeon said in a cold tone .
 
Taeyeon's phone then rings 
 
" Hello ?"
 
" Taengoo !" I said 
 
" This better be good Yul I'm busy here ." She said 
 
" Sorry but by any chance was it you who brought me back from the bar last night ?" I asked 
 
" No you didn't tell me you were at a bar ." She said 
 
" I didn't ?" 
 
" Yeah ..Is that all ?" 
 
" Ummm" 
 
Before Yuri could say a word Taeyeon had already hung up the phone .
 
" Didn't I make myself clear ? " 
 
         " Everyone out " 
 
Soon after the workers left the room . 
 
" Why did you go after them ? When we said we'll go ." 
 
" Did you?" 
 
" We did " Taeyeon answered back 
 
" You did go but you did not follow instructions." He said  
 
" Because of that you decided to involve two incident girls who have nothing to do with this . Why that's so low of you Mr. Kim ."  
 
" Do you know how much I suffered because of you ?" 
 
" Because of you instead of having a normal childhood like everyone else . At the age of 14 because I was sent  to a foreign land .Where I was forced to dedicate  my life studying business and management." 
 
" Having no friends,  no family Yuri and the others weren't even allow to visit me . Because you thought they would be a distraction. " 
 
" The only time you allowed me to come back was when I was 17 ."
 
" You said that you would try to be a better father ." 
 
" You said that you would try to spend time with your family ." 
 
" You even said so yourself that you wanted this to end ."
 
" But in the end you never keep your word  ." 
 
 
" Because of you I had to perform  the most horrible practical joke no the most horrible lie . On the one person who made me feel loved and wanted ."  
 
" Something you never did ." 
 
Flashback 
 
Back at Camp Ooh La La when Taeny was still together
 
Taeyeon's Pov 
 
" You really?" I asked 
 
" But miss Kim this isn't right ." Siwon said 
 
" Don't remind me ." 
 
 
" Just do as I say ." 
 
 
Sigh 
 
" She's coming " 
 
 
Tiffany not knowing a thing was walking towards the main hall way to meet up with Taeyeon for a date . 
 
As she walks someone comes up to her . 
 
" Hi Tiffany remember me ?" 
 
" Oh hey Oppa how are you ?" Tiffany said as she gave him a hug . 
 
 
" I'm doing well ." He said 
 
" What are you doing here ?" She asked 
 
" Just wanted to see you ." He answered 
 
" Wanted to see me ? What for ?" She asked 
 
" Ummm well since we never went out due what happened back.  I was wondering if we could finished where we left off ?" 
 
Tiffany was hesitant on saying  no well actually she didn't have a second thought and was about to say no when . Siwon went in and kissed her . She was surprised and she didn't know what to do . 
 
After the kiss was broken off her eyes widen .
 
 
 
" Taeyeon " 
 
 Flashback end 
 
" Do you know how I even felt when I did that to her ?" 
 
"   Her tears
     Her pain 
 Because of you I made her think that it was her fault .
 When it actually it was mine ." 
 
--------
Tiffany's Pov 
 
After what happened at the restaurant last night . I decided to not confront her about what happened. She looked like she didn't want to be there . She seemed well unhappy. The Taeyeon I know would never go threaten someone much alone beat them the crap out of them without a reason. 
 
I was close into walking straight to her door but that memory still stayed ...
 
Flashback 
 
" Taeyeon " 
 
" It's not what it looks like ." I said 
 
" Well you seemed to know what you were doing when you were kissing that guy ." She said in her angry tone 
 
 
" Oh no what have I done ." I thought 
 
 
" Taeyeon just listen to me -" 
 
After that she ran back to her cabin . 

As I stood at the front of her cabin 

 

Tears started to fall 

 

" TaeTae I'm sorry"  

"Please open the door"

" NO !" She yelled from the inside 

 

 

" TaeTae please listen to me . It's not what it looks like . " 

" He just kissed me I didn't know what to do .  " 

" Don't play with me you knew exactly  what you were doing kissing that guy  !" 

Her next words  broke my heart  

" Let's break up " she said 

 
" What have I done ?  " 
 
" She hates me now " I mumbled in tears.
 
Flashback end 
 
After zoning out I looked down and already my hand was on her door knob . 
 
Aish I shouldn't be doing this .I need some air luckily I was already dressed . I grabbed my car keys and headed for the door as I headed for the door .
 
Just then before I could open the door someone had already opened it from the other side .
 
" Taeyeon " 
 
" Your back " 
 
" I'm gonna go out for a whole tell Jessi I 'll be back ." 
 
Without saying a word she grabbed me by the hand and forced me into her room .
 
"Taeyeon what are you doing ??" 
I said as she pushed me down on the bed . 
 
 
" Yah that hurts . Let go of me !" I said She was on top of me and she didn't plan to let go . 
 
 
 
" Yah Kim-"
 
Her lips were already on top of mine . Her kisses were always my weakness she once said it was the only way to get me to stop talking . And it worked many times ....
 
I didn't stop her for I knew I could do it  yet at the same time  I couldn't  not with her . 
 
The kiss finally broke off and she warped her arms around me and hugged . 
 
Her kisses 
 
Her arms 
 
Though I didn't mind either of them . Something was bothering me . 
 
" Taeyeon why-" 
 
She kissed me again 
 
" Please don't say anything just stay ." She said as she tighten the hug and had buried her face  into my shoulder .
 
Slowly my arms with a mind of its own were warped around her waist returning her warmth .