HyoNic

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over

 Even  Hyoyeon did something for Nicole . 

 

 

 
We were eating out at a restaurant near the house . When the Mc had announced that there was a special performance for the night . 
 
The lights were soon off and the performance began . Hyoyeon came out dressed in a nice and clean suit along with wearing a black hat . Then she cued the jazz band to play the music . 
She started out with strong yet gentle popping then she continued with slow waves .   She was a great dancer indeed . As I watched her move her joints in a prefect yet rhythmic way . I  couldn't help but admire the way the dance and song fit so well together . Slowly she used her two feet and started to moonwalk pass our table where she asked for Nicole's hand . 
 
" May I have your hand in this dance ?" She asked 
 
Which Nicole gladly accepted. 
 
" Why yes you may ." Nicole answered back with a soft smile . 
 
As Nicole and Hyoyeon were both on the dance floor . Slowly by the minute their bodies were as one with the music . It was as if the music guided their hearts and body rather than their minds . 
 
Everyone was amazed at how they danced so well . As the song was coming to a end . Just after Hyoyeon had spin Nicole around a  waiter came up to Nicole and gave her a small note . 
 
" For Mame " The waiter said 
 
" Thank you " She said 
 
She opened the note that she read out loud 
 
" Be my Valentine and  accept this ring -" 
 
Hyoyeon  then with her slick dance moves took out a small box and went down on one knee . 
 
 
Nicole's eyes started to get tear after reading the last sentence of the note .
 
Hyoyeon then opened the box where lies a ring that was shaped like dance shoes .
 
" by accepting this ring say yes to become my wife and  my forever only one ." 
 
After reading the last line Nicole looked down .
 
 
" Nicole Jung will you marry me ?" Hyoyeon said sweetly 
 
 
 
" Yes " Nicole answered with teary eyes . Hyoyeon then smiled sweetly first Hyoyeon got up and hugged her tightly then she kissed her girl- now fiancé deeply yet lovingly. Causing the whole crowd and everyone to cheer loudly and happily as they are happy for the couple . 
 
 
" Congrats " They all said 
 
" Wow so now your gonna be my sister-in law ??" Taeyeon said 
 
" Yes I am " Nicole said back with a smile .
 
" Welcome to the family " Taeyeon and the Kwon sisters along with Sunny all said at once  with similes While giving their new relative a big welcome hug .
 
 
As much as I was happy for the two at the same time here I was single and surrounded by lovers , couples and now adding married couples to the list . And Just when I thought all the lovey surprises were over there was still one more left . 
 
 
 
" Hey Tiffany " 
 
" Yes Taeyeon " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Will you be my date for Valentine's Day this evening ?"