Taeny

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over
It was a fine day for the holiday of Valentine's Day . Everyone was all in couple mode expect for  well me . 
 
While all couples were on their love dates . It was me and Taeyeon who were the only ones at home . We didn't do much all we did was watch movies. As in I watched them alone while Taeyeon was asleep on the couch .  After the movie I went to my room and started to read some fashion magazines that had came in the mail this morning .
 
Most of it was the same as I flipped over the pages . 
 
Sigh 
 
I was just about to leave when a figure seemed to have blocked my way out of my room door . 
 
" Oh hey Taeyeon didn't see you there ." I said 
 
" Hey Tiffany where are you going ?" 
She asked 
 
" No where I guess probably drive around town why ? " I asked 
 
" Oh it's nothing ." She said back 
 
" You can go ." 
 
" Oh ok " I answered back 
 
" Hey Tiffany " 
 
" Yeah Taeyeon " I said 
 

" Will you be my date for Valentine's Day this evening ?" 

 
" Wait what ??" 
 
" Well since everyone seems to be in their own love land why not join them you know ..." 
 
Is she stuttering ?? 
 
Is there something wrong with my ears or did I just hear Kim Taeyeon stutter  and  acting all shy ?? 
 
I didn't know what to 
 
" Ummm ok " I answered back 
 
Wait did I just say Yes ??
 
------ 
Taeyeon's Pov 
 
Ok here goes seconds later I asked her and did she just say yes ?? 
 
Why is my heart beating so fast ?? Calm down Kim Taeyeon take deep breathes and go .
 
" Ok let's go then " I said trying to stay calm . 
 
" Ok let me get dressed then ." She said back 
 
I just stood there with a nod .
 
" Ummm Taeyeon can you ..." 
 
" Oh close the door yeah ." 
 
" No can you please leave so I can change ." 
 
" BUT FANY ~" I whine 
 
 
" No Taetae go outside and wait for me in the living room and no peaking or no kisses for you ." 
 
" Fine one kiss Pls pls pretty pls ??" 
 
" Fine " She agreed 
 
I quick went over and crashed my lips onto hers . I miss this some much ~ I want my Fany ~
 
Ummm what did I just do ?? 
 
" I'm gonna wait outside then " I said as I walked out with a red face .
 
------------
Back to Tiffany's Pov 
 
" No Taetae go outside and wait for me in the living room and no peaking or no kisses for you ." 
 
Then she kissed me again not that I mind .
 
" I'm gonna wait outside then " She said 
 
" You do that " I said as I closed the door . 
 
Ugh your losing it Tiffany~
 
" Once again your making me insane Kim Taeyeon  ." 
 
10 minutes later 
 
" Tiffany are you done ? " 
 
 " Yeah I'm coming " I said back
 
Soon after i got dressed we walked out and since the house was so near we decided to walk instead.
 
The night was still young and lively as always. There were restaurants filled with couples . Bars and dance clubs were packed with  drunks and singles wanting to party.  
 
As we walked towards the part we decided to take a small break by sitting on one of the beaches . 
 
" Wait here I 'll go get us something to eat ." She said 
 
" Oh ok I 'll wait here then ." I answered back 
 
A few minutes later she came back with some rice cakes and some warm  tea. 
 
" Sorry you mind sharing ? The lady only had one left ." She said 
 
" Oh that's fine I don't mind ." 
 
As we were eating it seemed quite and peaceful yet it didn't last for very long . Soon a group of people started to come along and had loud music . People were dancing all over the place . 
 
" Come on we should leave the music is giving me a headache." She said 
 
I nodded in agreement . As I got off the beach my foot tripped causing me to lose my balance . Luckily before I could fall I was caught my a pair of arms . 
 
" Are you ok ?" She said 
 
" Yeah " 
 
Our faces were so close and so were her lips . One more kiss wouldn't hurt  I then began to move a bit closer to her little by little we were cm away . 
 
Just a bit closer but it soon started to rain . 
 
" Here use my jacket as a cover ." She said as she placed it over our heads . As we ran one hand was holding the jacket and the other was hold one another . Her hand seemed so warm and soft as I remembered. We finally made it home where we greeted by our friends and relatives . 
 
" There you guys are we were wondering where you two were ." Sooyoung said 
 
" Omo Taeyeon you're soaking wet let's get you cleaned up before you get sick ." Nicole said 
 
" No need I can clean myself thank you very much . Where's Sunkyu?? " She said in a odd tone .
 
" I'm right here " Sunny said 
 
" Aigoo Taeyeon are u sick ? " She said again 
 
" No ~" She said with a red face 
 
" Liar  you're burning up ." Sunny said while touching Taeyeon's forehead. 
 
" Tiffany you should go change and get ready for bed . Since your not wet .While me and Yuri help Taeyeon ." Sunny said 
 
Before I could say a word 
 
" NO "
 
" NO " 
 
" I WANT FANY TO UNDRESS ME ONLY !! FANY ONLY NO ONE ELSE !!" She suddenly yelled 
 
" But -" 
 
" FANY ONLY " Taeyeon said even if she's sick she still managed to scare everyone off . 
 
" Ok ,ok enough with the glaring Tiffany you mind ..." Sunny said 
 
" Yeah of course " I said 
As everyone went back to their rooms  . It was only me and Taeyeon I managed with the help from Yoona got her dressed and ready for bed . 
 
" Thank you Yoona ." I said 
 
" No problem Unnie ." She said 
 
Since she wasn't feeling well I couldn't let her sleep on the floor . Instead she took my bed while I took her sleeping bag . But before I could she grabbed my arm . 
 
" FANY ~ SLEEP HERE WITH TAETAE ~" She said in the cutest voice ever. 
 
I couldn't say no to a sick Kim Taeyeon so l laid down next to her . It was pure awkwardness we didn't talk or move . It was me on one side and Taeyeon on the other . As the night went on as I was sleeping I felt a pair of arms warped around waist and a chin buried to my right shoulder . I turned around only to see an adorable little kid  with the cutest pout I ever seen . 
 
As soon as I turned around she launched her little body right into my arms and said three words .
 
" Hug " 
 
" Fany " 
 
" Sleep " 
 
She said with mumbling . My arms as if by memory was already warped around her warm body . 
 
" Saranghae " She said 
 
" I love you too " I said back 
 
 
You drive me insane Kim Taeyeon you really do . 
 
---------
Taeyeon's Pov 
 
" Hmmmmm her chest is so soft and comfortable."  I thought 
 
As morning came I woke up on Tiffany's bed . My head was still a bit dizzy but over all I was fine . There was one thing missing . 
 
" Fany " 
 
 We had slept together in each other's arms after so long it left great ! I missed it so much . 
 
Today's a good day what could possibly go wrong . 
 
" Where is she ??? I want my Fany ~ maybe she's be in the kitchen with the others . " I thought 
 
I got off the bed and decided to walk to the kitchen. As I came to the kitchen I noticed that something was off . Why is everyone on the floor ?? 
 
Hey isn't that 
 
" Siwon " I said 
 
" Miss Kim " He said 
 
" What are you doing here ?" 
 
" And why is everyone on the floor ??" 
 
" Oh hey Tiffany why is every-" 
 
 
 
 
" KIM TAEYEON !!!! "