The Pretty Lad: Kim Jaejoong

When will You be Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WWYBM Twenty Eight - The Pretty Lad: Kim Jaejoong

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG Club

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara decided to unwind that night and go to a club to party by herself. CL still don't answering her calls and text. And when she ask her in their house, The baddest cat is not in her room. The maids said that CL leave that afternoon and they don't know where she go. Her brothers are still not arriving. Though their plane landed last 5 hours ago. She have a bad idea where they are now. She just prayed that her thinking is not true.

Dara feels alone, it's only 8pm but she really feels bored and wants to go out. in the end she goes in the YG club to just unwind and maybe dance a little.

Meanwhile at the corner of the YG Club. The pretty Lad, who is the best friend of Park Sanghyun, is in the club too. Oblivious that the girl he wants is in the same place where he is. He is busy making out with a random girl who just flirt at him the moment he step his feet at the club. Not minding the people who is passing by. The pretty lad still busy the neck of his new found lover.

"Ww-hat's yyou-re nna-me? hmmmmm oh God hmmmm." The girl wearing y dress moaned when The pretty lad bite her neck.

The pretty Lad stop and look at her then smirk. "My name is not important now sweetie. But you can call me honey if you want." Then continue her neck. The girl whisper to him and smile ily. "Lets go to the girls powder room then honey."

The pretty lad grinned naughtily. "That's a good idea. Lets finish this there sweetie. Kaja." They arrive at the powder room still lip locking each other. Not minding the scowl of the people they pass.

Back to Dara that is now sitting in the Bar counter. She still thinking if she will drink or just order some juice. After a minute, she stand and decided to go the powder room first before she start her bar hop. She enter the powder room not expecting that there's a two people busily making out.

Dara gasps the moment she see it. The girl is sitting in the sink while her legs are widely open. Her hair and dress is messy. While the guy who she's making out is the neck of the girl and his hands is in the girl chest. Squishing it.

Omo my eyes! She cover her eyes immediately. She wants to step out but her feet frozen where she stand. Red all over her face.

Yah Dara! Do something! Talk! Bug that two sinful people! Her mind is yelling.

She calm herself, the two still oblivious that they are now have a audience. They forgot to locked the door. Dara cough loud, trying to gain attention. But the two didn't hear and still continue their hot deed.

Dara is now irritated for the two didn't stop. Fanning herself. She force herself to look at the two. "Yah! You two! Stop dirtying this powder room! Aigoo This is not a motel!" Shouting.

The girl gasps of Dara's voice and push the Lad that hovering her. "Omo someone's here. We forgot to locked the door."

But the Lad just ignored what the girl said and continue to kiss her. "Just ignore her, miss locked the door when you leave kamsahamnida." Like he didn't care if Dara still there. The pretty lad still don't know that Dara is the girl he wants to leave.

( * Jae and his active hormones lol * )

Furious Dara. "Yah! I want to use this powder room! I repeat this is not a motel! Get out of here! Find a proper place for your sinful deed!! You don't have money to rent a motel room?" She open her purse and get money to give to the two couple. "Here's some money just get out of here!!" She hissed at the Lad.

The pretty Lad feels irritated now. He stop and turn his self to face the annoying girl who is disturbing their deed. "Who the fu-" he stop his talking when he see who is it.

My beautiful goddess O.O He froze. He didn't expect to see her that fast. Not expect her to see in that place. He just arrive Seoul last two hours and decided to unwind in this club. Early that hour he is thinking on how can he meet the beautiful goddess. But luck is siding him. Here she was. In front of him. Glaring at him.

He frown. Why did she need to see me like this? Waaaahh she now thinks that I am a ert man. Yah pabo yah Kim Jaejoong! Ottoke!

Kim Jaejoong, 23, The Pretty Lad, and best friend of Park Sanghyun. He is a happy go lucky playboy. Not serious in his life. Likes playing around and girls. The heir of the famous Malls in Seoul. He and Sanghyun friends since they are 16 but Dara didn't know him for her brother is overprotective and don't want her to meet his friends. They call him Jae by his friends, have a pretty face that more prettier than a girl. Girls, ladies chase him. But despite of him being a womanizer, his heart already own by the beautiful goddess. And now standing in front of him.

He calm his self. Think Babo Jae! Then he flash his famous smile to Dara. Blinding her with his smile. "Oh mian. We just carried away. You want to use this powder room? Arasso we're gonna leave. Mian."

The y girl glares at Dara and snake her arms to Jaejoong. Like being possessive to the pretty lad. The latter wants to push the girl. His libido drained out and he's now turn off to the girl beside him.

Dara just glare and walk to the mirror ignoring them. The two couple still standing near the mirror. Dara look at them with bored in her eyes. "Do you mind? Can you leave and please continue whatever you two doing in a proper place!" Emphasizing the last word.

Jaejoong push the girl in the door and smile at Dara before they went out.

Dara just sigh and look at the mirror. "What a night. Aisssst that iwwy Lad is so irritating! he tainted my innocent eyes!!!!" She put some lipstick and fix her hair then went out to go to the bar counter. She will just enjoy her night and forget that her oppa's is in town and anytime soon her peaceful life will be ruined. And she will surely have a two Lads guarding her 24/7.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I'm doom! I know I'm stupid! And I have a raging hormones that won't stop! It's not my fault if girls become gaga at me! Well I'm hot what do they expect? But why did she see me in that not compromising scene! My beautiful goddess will surely think that I am freaking ert! A ert Man! Aisssst damn! He is scolding his self since the moment that he is alone. He sit in the corner and just order some hard drinks. He is mad at his self for he don't know what will he do to erase Dara's impression to him.

First impression last remember?! Double ! Screw you hormones!

He gulp the hard drink and not minding the bitter taste and just continue to scowl. His face have a dark aura that no one can dare to near at him. The a while ago run fast and scared at him after he yelled to her.

Okay Jae think man! Think. Your not Kim ing Jaejoong if you will not think a good plan to make Beautiful Goddess like you. Girls loves you. And Dara is a girl. Just think positive.

Sighing. He stand when he see Dara walking to the bar counter. He wants to go to her but he stop his self for he knows Dara will not talk to him. Behaving his in the chair.

I need to think something to make her talk to me. The night is still young. I have still time. Then contented his self in just watching Dara in the bar counter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter