Park Daesung and Kwon Grumpy Abductor's ^^

When will You be Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WWYBM Twenty Seven - Park Daesung and Kwon Grumpy Abductor's ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top is so early in Bom's house, planning to have a breakfast with her. Having a spare key to her house so he is free in barging in the house anytime he wants. He knows that Bom is still sleeping that time. With a full smile in his lips he hum his giddiness and go upstair to her room is.

Meanwhile, a tall good looking man is having a hard time pulling his suitcase and many paper bags in his other hands. He is excited for he wants to see his sister. He is smiling like there is no tomorrow. At last he is in the door, he put down the paper bags and suitcase and find his own key in his bag.

Back to the pabo Alien that oblivious of what is happening outside of the House, that is now in the bed and kissing Bom, making her woke up with his kisses. She just groaned. Pushing the culprit who is disturbing her sleep. But Top didn't stop and kiss her neck instead. Whispering. "Rise and shine doll. Tabi oppa is here to wake you up. Lets have a breakfast. Come on be a good girl and rise now. Or else I'm gonna take you right here, right now." His voice is hoarse. Like a seducing her early in the morning.

Bom open her eyes when she heard that voice, then blink her eyes. Blink blink, until she realize what he said. In just a seconds, she kick Top in the bed. The latter stumble in the floor. Squeal. "Kyaaaahhh you ert alien! What are you doing here early in the morning?!" Bom cover her body for she is only wearing a thin night dress. Her peaks are kinda showing. And the ert alien who is enjoying the sight, and drooling but now is in the floor.

"Aw why did you kick me Babe. My bum hurts aiyoo." He is nursing his bum, then stand and sit in the bed again. Like nothing happen. He back in being a sweet alien. "Good morning my baby Bommie. I miss you waaaahh don't you know that I can't sleep for I always missing you. Aigoo I always want to be with you. I wish we're always be together." Then hug her.

Bom smile to her childish boyfriend. She feels giddy. She giggle then kiss his cheek. Top pout and point his lips with his finger. Bom laugh then kiss his lips. "Good morning my Tabi alien."

"Kaja kaja lets take a breakfast. Lets go in the dining room." Pulling her to stand. "For I don't know what will I do to you if we stay here for more minutes." Then grinned to her.

Bom smack him. "Yah ert! Aigoo just get out in my room! Wait for me in the dining room. I'm just gonna change!" Shooing him.

Top laugh. "Don't change babe. I like what your wearing kkkkk."

But Bom just yelled and kick Top in her room. The latter just laugh and with giddy in his face he go downstair to fix the table and the food.

After Bom do her morning ritual and change a comfortable house dress, she goes downstair where her boyfriend is. Top immediately hug her the moment he see her. Hugging her, not noticing that a Man is now successfully open the door.

Park Daesung, 23, a exchange student in London. Brother of Bom. A sweet brother to her. But sometimes strict. A nerd but fashionable. Daesung only meet Jiyong as Bom's friend. And He only knows Top by his name. He didn't know that his sister is now have a boyfriend.

After Daesung successfully open the door, he gather the paper bags and suitcase and goes in the house. He put his suitcase in the living room. He hears voices in the dining room. His forehead crease.

Ah maybe Bom is in there. Excited to see his sister. He happily walk to the dining room with a Poong Poong in his hand. Bom's love that plushy Poong Poong.

Dae's happy face change into frown when he see two person hugging in the middle of dinning room. He immediately recognize Bom's back. With full authority in his voice. "What's the meaning of this?!!!"

Top and Bom startled with the voice. They let go in their hug fast Ly. Bom turn her back and gasps when she see who is it. "Oo-ppa" she whispered.

Top forehead crease. He don't know who's the guy standing in front of them and not hear what his girlfriend said. For he don't see any of picture of Daesung and he only know Bom have a brother. Not thinking. "Yah! Who are you?! Why are you here?! Your trespassing!? Get out of here!"

Bom gasp loudly and held Top hands stoping him to say something more.

Daesung eyes squinted. His looks at Top is blazing and want to strangle the babo alien. "Mmwo-h?!! Me?" Pointing his self. "Meh trespassing?! Excuse me Mr.you know it all! But this is my house?!!! You are the trespasser here?!!!"

Dae feels he don't like the Tall lad beside his sister the moment he see his face.

Top makes his eyes brows connect to each other more. "Excuse me too Mr.you own this house! But Bommie here is the owner of this house! Get out before I call the police and arrest you for trespassing here!"

Daesung anger boils. He face his sister that fidgeting in the corner. "Yah Park Bom who the is this sonofa that acting like he is the king of the world! ! this is my house!!! Tell that moron who am I! before I introduced my fist to him?!" Clenching his fist. Forcefully calming his self.

Bom is sweating. Don't know what to do. For she is surprise to her brother arrival. She don't know that he is coming and she didn't think of the possible things she will do now. Her oppa didn't know about Top. Daesung is strict when it comes to the Boys who is close to her. He only likes Jiyong. For the latter is like Daesung. And her brother don't like Top for he heard one time to Jiyong on how womanizer Top is. Her brother will surely not accept Top as her boyfriend.

Ottoke oppa will surely fry Tabi and me ottoke! Panicking. Don't know what to do.

"Yah Bomtaro! Cat got your tongue! Who's this moron?!"

Top wants to yelled at the Man but Bom held his arm tightly like stopping him to say something.

Bom calming her self. She run to her brother and hug him. "Aiyoo welcome back oppa. Why did you not tell me that your arriving now? I didn't even pick you up in the airport."

Forgetting Top, Dae hug his sister back and kiss her in the forehead. He smile and with gentle in his face. his smile like an angel. "I want to surprise you Bomtaro. Mian. I miss you so much. Waaah look at you. You really grown up now huh."

Bom forget about Top too when she heard her brother miss her. She is happy to see him for Daesung is in the London for almost a year. And she miss her oppa so much. "I miss you too oppa. I'm glad your back."

Dae still hugging her and like he wave his body with Bom in his arms. "My baby sister is not a baby anymore."

Top shock of what he heard.

Baby sister?!!!
Baby sister?!!!
Baby sister?!!!
Baby sister?!!!
Baby sister?!!!

! He is the brother Bom is saying! ! Ottoke?!

He is doomed. Top is doomed. He don't know he is the brother that based in London.

Ottoke >.< he wants to bite his finger nails for he feels nervous now.

Daesung stop hugging his sister and his eyes landed in the alien in front of him and Bom. His face frown again. Gone with the gentle and angel smile a little while ago. "Now tell me?? Who is this?" Pointing his finger to Top.

Bom back in fidgeting again. She is nervous. Waaaaahh mianhe Tabi. But I need to save you from Oppa. "Ahm- ahm oopp-a he is Cho-i Seunghy-un. Rememb-er To-p? Bbest friend of Jiyong."

Dae think. Then with dislike in his voice. "Deh. The womanizer."

Like sarcastic. Top scoffed. Womanizer?!!!!! Yah?!!!! His mind. He wants to face palm with the older lad but he knows it will make dislike him more. He feels Dae don't like him.

Bom shyly smile to Top. And look at him like saying to understand the situation. "Ahm oppa he is also a Law student. The same year like us. Ahm Tabi meet Daesung oppa. My brother."

Top smile awkwardly. Offer a hand shake with the Man. "Nice to finally meet you Hyu-nng."

Dae just look at Top's hand hanging. Then ignore it and face again his sister. "Tell me Bomtaro, who's is he? Okay he's your classmate but why he is here early in the morning." His eyes looking sharply at Bom.

Bom swallowed hard. "Ahm- ahm oppa he is a friend. Neh a friend. He is just here for we are doing the thesis for he is my group mate. Neh group mate."

Top frozen, his heart pricked. A friend? A group mate? But I am your boyfriend. Whining in his mind. He wants to protest and claim that he is her boyfriend but when he see his girlfriend looking at him like pleading. He just nodded and ride what ever Bom wants. "Neh hyung we are doing a thesis that's why I'm here early."

But Daesung still ignore Top. The alien just bow his head. "But why he is hugging you?!"

Bom's mind think fast. "Ahm because I tripped then he just save me that's why it looks like he's hugging me oppa."

Daesung face looks that he don't believe it but just let it passed. "Okay. Oh where's Jiyong? I miss that punk. Call him and invite him here. Is he your bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter