TopBom and RiRin

When will You be Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WWYBM Twelve - TopBom and RiRin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Saranghae Park Bom." Top say with all his heart.

Bom stiff of what she hear. Is she really heard him right? Or she just hearing things? Top repeat what he said.

Bom teary eyed. Like her world lights up. But still doubts are in her heart. Can't believe what he just said. She don't want to be glad. She don't want to assumed. For she don't know if he is just wants to continue playing to her. "Seunghyun jebal. Please. Please don't play games. I-I ddont want to be hurt. Plea-se."

Walking closely to her. Then cupped her face and look straight to her eyes. "I love you Bommie ah. I really love you. Please believe me. It's you who i love. I've been inlove with you since the beginning. Since we met. I'm inlove with you for many years." Saying that, love visible in his eyes.

Bom gasps. Not believing in her eyes. Cause she knows what happens for the years that she saw him with others girls. And now he is saying thats he's inlove with her. For Top change many girlfriends. Every week he is with different girls. So it's really hard for her to believe him. Her heart is doubting, scared, hurting.

"Molla Seunghyun ah. H-how? Wwh-y? I ddo-nt understand. Mianhe." She put a space between them for she can't breath with Top so close to her. Her heart is beating so loud like she is afraid that he is going to hear it.

Top hold her hand and kiss it. He smile to her lovingly. "At first I'm not sure of my feelings. I'm afraid of the new feelings inside me. It's all new to me. It's my first time to feel like that. So i am afraid. so that's why I ignore it. I ignore all the weird feelings inside my heart. And because I'm afraid that's why I start dating different girls. Cause I am avoiding my feelings for you. I changed girlfriends cause I thought the weird feelings will go away if I date other girls. I thought I can forget you with them. But my heart is so stubborn. Because what ever I do. Your the only girl can make my heart flip like this." He put her hand in his chest where is his heart is. "I was okay at first cause I know no one is approaching you, I mean no guy is having a move to you. But when I learn that Jiyong have a feelings for you. Hell will be freeze but I can't let him take you away from me. I know Jiyong is a good man. Not compare to me. I'm a playboy, he is a ideal man. You suit each other well. I'm not a good guy. But I'm selfish. I can't accept the fact that we are not suit to each other. I don't want other guys to be with you. I only want you for my self. Even if I dated many girls. You are the only girl that make me fall in love with. I know I'm stupid. But I can't. I can't give you with other guys. Mianhe Bommie but You're mine only. Mine alone."

Bom is crying then nod. "Neh. You're stupid Choi Seunghyun. Stupid Tabi ah." She feels happy. She can't believe that Top loves her too.

Top wipe her tears and kiss her eyes. "Remember the night in my birthday Bommie ah? I plan to get you. I plan on how to make you fall for me too. I kiss you to feel that I am here. That you can't love other guys other than me. I can't stop myself when it comes to you. I want to taste your lips. I'm dying to taste your lips. I'm dreaming to kiss you. And when I kiss you my determination increase. For there's no one can make me feel the spark I'm feeling when I'm kissing you. Your the most sweetest lips I ever taste off. You make me longed for more. And having you I know I will be contented. I realize I am a possessive person when it comes to you. I am going to fight my love for you. And I can't take it if you will love somebody else. I only want you for myself. You only Park Bom. You're mine. Mine alone. And my heart is only for you. Only beats for you." Then kiss her fully in the lips. Held her waist and pull her closely to his.

Bom enclose her arms at Top's neck. Kiss him back with all her love. She is so happy that her prayer every night came true. She always pray to God to have him. to Top love her. All the hurt and sulking she feels all vanished. All she feels her over flowing love for him.

Then they pull away at each when they need to breath. Top is smiling to him. But he remember something. "Yah I confessed all my feelings for you?! Why did you not answer my iloveyou's? Are you not going to say something to me?" He is now whining.

Bom smirk at him. "Mwohrago? What will I'm gonna say?" Smiling evily to him.

Top pout. Bom laugh and can't stop her self not to kiss his pouting lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter