Hypocrite

When will You be Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WWYBM Thirteen - Hypocrite

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Bom is fidgeting non stop while she is waiting for Jiyong. She text him to talk to her. She needs to talk to him. She needs to make him understand that she is not the girl for him. Bom don't want their friendship to be ruined. Specially now that she and Top is really together. She just don't want to complicate things. And she don't want Top and Jiyong friendship ruined because of her. So that's why she needs to talk to him immediately.

Jiyong arrives and sit besides her.

"What is it Bommie ah?" Smiling to her.

Bom feels nervous. She can't look at him straight. Don't know how to start their conversation. "Yongie ahm I- ahm I want to-o. A-ahm-"

Jiyong laugh. "Yah Bommie what's happening to you? Your stuttering aigoo."

Bom sigh. Feeling brave she burst the wrong words. "Can we still be friends?"

Jiyong smile amusingly to her. Thinking what is Bom saying. "Heol but we are friends Bommie."

Bom sigh again. Her hands are in her skirt. Pinching her skirt. "Jiyong ah I know what you feel for me." She whispered.

Jiyong gasps.

"And I want to say sorry if I can't back your feelings for me. Please forget me. I'm not the one for you."

Jiyong don't know what he is going to feel. "Waeyo?"

"Because we're not meant to be together, like I can't love you the way you want me to love you. I love you as my friend. And nothing else. And i know there's a girl for you. There's a girl that will love you the way you need to be love and I'm not that girl Jiyong ah. Mianhe but I'm-" she cough. "I'm inlove with someone else."

Jiyong say nothing. He just keep silent.

Bom fears are growing now. She hold his hand. "Please understand. I don't want to lose you as my friend. Your like a brother to me. You are Precious to me."

Jiyong don't know why he is not that hurt. Yes, he feels disappointed cause he always tells to his self that Bom is the one for him. But now that she tells him straight that he can't accept anything about her anymore, he just feel disappointed and not hurt. And he don't know why. "Who's the lucky guy Bommie ah?" For him the guy that she loves is so lucky. His ideal girl is inlove with that lucky guy but he is not feeling mad with the guy. He just want to know who it is.

Bom think twice if she will say who is the one she loves. But she needs to be honest to Jiyong. She close her eyes and whisper "Tabi."

Jiyong chuckled. "Lucky bastard."

Bom hold Jiyong both hands tightly. With pleading in her eyes. "Don't get mad with him jebal."

Jiyong smile at her. But then his face become serious when he remember something. "Is he serious with you? I'm telling you Bommie if he is just playing with you, you better stop loving him for I can't promise my self not to punch him if he will hurt you and make you cry. Even if he is my best friend. You deserve someone better. Wait, are you the one who is he saying last night at the bonfire?"

Bom blush and nodded.

Then silent. No one talk between them.

Minutes pass.

Jiyong broke the silent atmosphere. He smile to her. Like saying in that smile that it's okay. Then cupped her face. "If you're happy with him and if you really love him. Who am I to be mad? I will not be angry. For I am your friend. I am his best friend. But I need to talk to him to make sure he is really serious with you. Maybe Top is really hit big time neh." Bom smile back at him. "And maybe there someone else for me. I just wish you and Top happiness. Be happy Bommie ah." Then pull and hug her tight. Like he is say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter