Chapter - 16

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hankyung was not expecting the punch but fortunately he dodged it.

"What the hell Kyuhyun? Have you gone mad?" Hankyung asked angrily.

"Where's my sister?" Kyuhyun demanded pushing Hankyung away and entering the house. Kyuhyun saw Heechul sitting on the sofa cooing to a kitten.

"Kyu?" Heechul asked getting up with Hanchul in her hands. She was surprised to see Hankyung returning with Kyuhyun.

"What the do you think you are doing?" Kyuhyun shouted angrily.

"I didn't do anything. Why are you shouting at me?" Heechul asked getting angry herself.

"You didn't do anything? Everyone was ing worried about where you were. All the while you were with your lover boy doing god knows what." Kyuhyun said shaking with anger.

"I talked with him that's what I did. And you are not my dad Kyuhyun I can do what I want. I don't want to explain myself to you." Heechul said back angry tears burning her eyes. Heechul felt hurt by what Kyuhyun said.

"Oh, really talking to him? What's there to talk ?" Kyuhyun asked smirking.

"What we do is none of your damn buisness. Or are you implying that I was having with Hannie ?" Heechul asked raising her eyebrows. 

"Hannie? Oh...you are moving fast sis  already on a nickname basis." Kyuhyun said smirking." And if you feel like I'm implying something then you are feeling guilty." Kyuhyun said shrugging.

"How can you , Kyu? That's how you think of me?" Heechul asked hurt evident in her voice. Kyuhyun felt his chest constricting on hearing her hurt."Think whatever you want. I'm not gonna explain myself to you." Heechul said masking her hurt.

Kyuhyun stood there staring at Heechul for a few minutes. He said sorry to her a hundred times in her mind.

"Let's go home." Kyuhyun finally said  sighing.

"I'm not coming now. Hankyung will drop me home later. As you put it before I have to do 'god knows what' with him." Heechul said smirking.

"Damn it...Kim Heechul. You are testing my patience. I won't hesistate to drag you out of here." Kyuhyun threatened.

"Over my dead body." Hankyung who was silent all this time talked. Hankyung was standing in a narrow line between being hitting Kyuhyun. 

"Really...bring it on." Kyuhyun said turning to look at Hankyung.

"Kyu, don't you dare start a fight now" Heechul warned.

"What? Afraid I'll beat your boyfriend to pulp." Kyuhyun taunted.

"Yah..." Heechul started to say but stopped when Hankyung nodded at her.

"First of all I'm not Hyukjae so don't think it'll be easy to beat me. The only reason I'm not beating the crap out of you after talking to Heechul like that is because it'll hurt her if I hurt you. But that doesn't mean I'll always be like this." Hankyung warned.

Heechul felt proud of the way Hankyung handled the situation. She knew Kyuhyun is hard to control when he is angry.

"Oh..are you threatening me now?" Kyuhyun asked with mock terror in his voice.

"No, I was just stating some things. I won't stand here and watch you yell at Heechul for nothing." Hankyung said in calm tone. Kyuhyun stared at Hankyung for few seconds while Hankyung stared right back at him.

"Heechul, I'm serious let's go home now." Kyuhyun said looking at her.

"I'm not coming with you after you said those things about me Kyu. Hannie can you please drive me and Hanchul home." Heechul asked looking at Hankyung who nodded his head.

"What?!!  Have you gone mad? What will you say to Yunho Hyung if he see him?" Kyuhyun asked surprised.

"I've decided to tell Oppa the truth. Since he forgave Teukie. He should forgive me too for falling in love with him." Heechul said matter-of-factly.

"He forgave her for a different reason." Kyuhyun said 

"Whatever be the reason he forgave her. That's what matters. Come on Hannie let's go." Heechul said walking to the door with Hanchul in her hands.

"You are playing with her feelings. I know all about the bet. And I'm going to kill you the day you break her heart. Remember that. And don't think you can take her away from me She's my sister." Kyuhyun said in a deadly tone.

"I'm not playing with her. I know my feelings for her is true and she knows that too. I don't want to prove anything in front of you Kyuhyun." Hankyung said getting his keys

" I have a vague idea why you are acting like this. I know it is because of Leeteuk. But believe me when I say this just because you are hurting because of Leeteuk doesn't give you the leverage to yell at Heechul. And I feel sorry for you too but I won't hesitate to break one or two bones for Heechul." Hankyung added after he heard the door closing as Heechul went out.

"You know about Noona." Kyuhyun asked surprised.

"Yes, I know about it and I also haven't told Heechul about it. Like I said before you are worried you are gonna lose Heechul that's why you are behaving like this. But remember you are hurting Heechul." Hankyung said in a gentle tone before walking out.

"Damn it. I hurt Heechul. What have gotten into you Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun asked himself frustrated.

The driv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter