Chapter - 15

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung were both sitting in the sofa in the front room facing Leeteuk , Yunho and Kangin."Can we get this over with soon? I need to check Heechul." Kyuhyun said impatiently. He was worried about his sister. He knew she was hurting. He wanted to be with her and hold her.

"She'll come back when she'd calmed down." Yunho said looking at Kyuhyun.

"I'm not talking to you Hyung until you say sorry to her. You asked my sister to get out of the house. I would've followed her but i wanted to know your reason for inviting her here. And for your record she was not acting spoiled. Heechul acted perfectly normal and I completely agree with what she said." Kyuhyun shouted angrily. Yesung nodded his head in agreement.

"She should've behaved. I know I was a bit harsh." Yunho said feeling guilty of what he said to Heechul.

"If she acted spoiled then let me ask you who was the one who spoiled her the most?" Yesung asked raising his voice he too didn't like the way Yunho yelled at Heechul.

"Guys....please stop this." Jaejoong said to bring peace.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble. I needed to tell you something. That's why I came here." Leeteuk said in an apologetic tone.

"What's more there to say? " Yesung asked.

"I'm sorry I left you guys like that. But I had a reason to do it." Leeteuk said looking down. Kangin knew she was having a hard time telling them about her condition. He took her hand in his and gave it a light squeeze encouraging her to continue.

"Are you here to tell about your love story ? Then I'm sorry I have no interest." Kyuhyun said smirking.

"Actually there's no love story to begin with." Kangin said smiling weakly.

"Are you saying you're leaving her? Is that why she came back?" Kyuhyun asked frowning. 

"No, I wouldn't leave her for the world." Kangin said tightening his hold on Leeteuk's hand.

"Then what is it?" Yesung asked looking at Leeteuk .

"I'm sick." Leeteuk said taking a deep breath.

"What do you mean by sick? Do you have some fever or something?" Yesung asked in a small voice.

"No, I have cancer." Leeteuk said in an emotionless voice.

Kyuhyun and Yesung looked at her like they saw a ghost.

Yesung was the first one to come out his trance. Leeteuk explained to them why she did what she did. Both of their reactions where similar to that of Yunho's. Kyuhyun cried like a baby while hugging Leeteuk all the while saying sorry to her. Yesung was no different.

"Im so sorry Noona. I'm not a good brother. Please forgive me." Yesung said crying. 

"No, Sungie. You are the best one along with Kyu and Yun. Don't even think otherwise. "Leeteuk said wiping his tears.

"No, what Yesung Hyung said is the truth. I'm sorry Noona." Kyuhyun said looking at her. 

"I said it's okay. It hurts me to see you all sad please Kyu don't cry baby. Noona is fine." Leeteuk said running her hands through his hair to calm him.

"Let's not tell Chullie about this. She'll be devastated. I don't want to see her hurting. " Kyuhyun said looking at everyone. "I don't want her to go back into depression." Kyuhyun added remembering about the days Heechul spent cooped up in her room without talking to anyone after Leeteuk left.

 "I think Kyu is right. Let's tell her another time." Yesung said nodding his head.

"Where's she? She's not back yet." Yunho said worried.

"Please go and look for her she must be hurting. " Leeteuk said looking at Kyuhyun who was sitting on the floor with his head on her lap. He nodded his head and walked out with Yesung.

 

As soon as she walked out of the house the tears started to fall freely. Heechul didn't know where her legs took her. She sat on a bench on the sidewalk when she couldn't walk anymore.

Heechul couldn't understand how Yunho accepted Leeteuk this easily. She was more hurt by Yunho's.reaction. How can he forgive her so easily.

Heechul came out of her thoughts when she felt someone sitting beside her.

Siwon was surprised to see Heechul sitting alone in the sidewalk so he approached her.

"What are you doing here alone Heechul?" Siwon asked looking at Heechul's teary face.

"I think I'm lost. I just came for a walk." Heechul lied.

"Oh...want me to drive you home?" Siwon asked smiling.

"No, actually can I use your phone?" Heechul asked in a small voice.

"Yes, ofcourse." He said taking out his phone and handing out it to Heechul.

"Thanks.." Heechul said smiling before calling Hankyung she was glad she memorized the number.

Hankyung was cleaning the apartment for his date with Heechul when his phone began ringing. He frowned on seeing Siwon's number.

"Siwon...?" Hankyung asked taking the call.

"No, I'm Heechul." Heechul said in a small voice.

"What's wrong? Where are you? You were crying. Did someone hurt you?.What happened? Why are you calling from Siwon's phone?" Hankyung asked in a panicked tone all in one breath.

"I'm fine. We can talk later.Can you come and pick me now? Or are you busy?" Heechul asked smiling at his fussing.

"Where are you? I'll come now." Hankyung said 

Heechul said him where she was . He hung up saying he'll come within ten minutes.

"Thank you..." Heechul said again as she handed the phone back.

"It's okay. Are you alright? You look sad." Siwon asked worried.

"I'm fine. " Heechul reassured.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you at home?" Siwon asked again.

"Nope., Thank you for the offer." Heechul said smiling.

"See you then. I need to get home soon. Sorry." Siwon said smiling apol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter