STORY 4 "MY MAID AJUMMA"

A LOVE TO REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-kyung left her hometown and ready to go and see a new world, she was amazed with those big and tall buildings she saw, it’s not like it was her first time to see Seoul but she was just 9 when she last saw Seoul and how many years she was here again and the best thing about it she will study and finish high school at Seoul.

On the other hand, Yoojin came home thought that his uncle will never bother him again but sadly? He went to visit him. Yoojin came home and surprised for a sudden visit of his uncle.

“Yoojinshi, I just want to tell you that I found a replacement for Mrs. Park, you have a new maid…and she was the same age as yours I think? She’s 20 years old” Mr. Jung said

“I’m 21 now Uncle should I repeat it for a thousand times?, do whatever you want as long as that new maid will never bother me, it’s fine with me” Yoojin said

“I’m going now…in a minute she’ll be here…and please be good to her, jalgayo” Mr. Jung said

 

Deep inside Yoojin is very irritated about his Uncle. He went upstairs took a shower and sit infront of his computer. He was surfing the internet while listening to his classical music, he was a music lover and actually he’s good in guitar playing, piano and even violin, his uncle hired some music teacher to teached him when he was little.

Ji-kyung reached Yoojin’s house the gate was open, she walk to the house door and press the doorbell but no one’s answering. She shouts and knocked but still Yoojin didn’t open the door. Yoojin can’t hear anything coz of his earphone, he can’t hear any single noise coming from outside.

Ji-kyung can’t do anything just to stay outside the house, when she felt tired and she felt pain from her legs she sat on the corner and lean her back on the wall.

“aishhhh!!!..where is that guy? maybe he’s not yet home, na otteoke?” Ji-kyung worried voice.

 

It was pass 3 hours and Ji-kyung fall asleep outside, she was almost lying on the floor sleeping. After how many hours passes, suddenly Yoojin woke up with his sleepy eyes and he went downstairs for a bit to check the door if it was locked. He checked the backdoor and it was all clear and went to check the front door and try to open it a little and saw some girl in front of her house.

He went closer to look who is she and she was shocked when he saw Ji-kyung and annoyed why it must be her? he shake her up so that Ji-kyung will wake up.

“Yah! ireona! Little ajumma, yah little ajumma…” Yoojin said shaking her to wake up

“ahhhhhhhh…I’m so tired,,, I waited here outside for  how many hours…” she said while her half eyes open because she felt tired.

“ come inside! Hurry up, it’s cold here” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter