STORY 2 "CONFRONTATION"

A LOVE TO REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He woke up  early  and went for a jog, Yoojin a son of Mr. Jung the owner of the largest land in haegboghan where Ji-kyung lived. All few people can understand him including his friend Sam and Hye Mi from Seoul. His uncle told him to visit the province before the class start next week. For him being alone is better than having someone on his side, he’s not used to have someone during hard times though his friends held him a hand he choose to be alone to solve everything.

He just came here yesterday and met some annoying girl at the market, he asked to be alone and dropped him on the market to walk but something bad happened. He encountered a girl and it was his first time to argue with a girl, a vegetable vendor. It was an accident, he didn’t push the cart purposely but some man was running and accidentally push him then he bump into a cart.  He can’t forget that experience that he actually make a scene at the market with some teenager girl.

“that girl, whoever she was I hope she really felt bad for giving me disparaging words in front of many people” he was complaining.

He stop in front of a small store and buy a mineral water, it was a nice scenery that he can see the sunrise in front of him. He stop running and decided to go home, while he was walking he saw some familiar girl who was pushing a vegetable cart in the other side of the road, it was the girl who he argued yesterday.

The girl was happily singing while pushing the cart, Yoojin is ready to walk towards her when he stops and observing her form head to toe, he realized how could a teenager girl dress like an ajumma??? And then he smirked, he can’t help but to laugh a little at her, the girl stop pushing her cart when he heard someone’s laughing not far away from where she’s standing.

“the arrogant guy?!” she said in annoying tone.

“the little ajumma!” he also said in annoying tone.

Both of them walk straightly where they supposed to go and glared each other. Ji-kyung good mood’s has been destroyed by the arrogant guy that she called, as well as Yoojin who thought that he'll have a relaxation time to spend here but some girl ruin that.

Yoojin went home and his breakfast has been prepared by the caretaker of their house, Mrs. Park.

“Kamsahamnida Ommoni” he politely said to Mrs. Park

“enjoy your food sir” Mrs. Park responded

 

Mrs. Park was the one that assigned to show Yoojin around their residence, it was Mrs. Park who used to take good care of their house since he was still young.

They went to the farm and Yoojin was happy to see some great view of the farm, she taught him how they planting and harvesting vegetables at the farm that makes Yoojin be more interested.

It’s getting late so Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter