STORY 1 "CART"

A LOVE TO REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji-kyung!!!!!!!!!!!” voice came from Mrs. Park who were  preparing to go to the farm.

Mrs. Park daughter Ji-kyung gave her a lot of headache because Ji-kyung was a playful and silly girl who always loves to disturb anyone.  it’s 5:00 am and Ji-kyung is still on the bed having a nice sleep when she is supposed to wake up 4 in the morning to help her mother in their house chores, prepare their breakfast and prepare herself to go to school.

Mrs. Park is getting annoyed to her daughter who were enjoying lying on her their bed not knowing that Ji-kyung will be late for school.

“Yah! Park Ji-kyung!!! you’re going to be late for school” Mrs. Park said in frantic tone.

In a seconds Ji-kyung open her eyes and get up from bed, she was rushing to go inside the bathroom to take a bath. After a minute she finished preparing herself and is ready to go to school.

That’s the daily routine of Ji-kyung, weekdays she need to go to school and after school she was helping her mother on the farm and cleaning the mansion of the Jung’s family, during weekends she is selling some fresh vegetable on the market for their daily living, for her being a vegetable vendor is not embarrassing even if some of her classmates always that they are poor.

“Umma, am I pretty?” asked Ji-kyung playfully on her mother

“of course, your mother is pretty and so you are” replied Mrs. Park.

 

Ji-kyung’s father passed away when she was 6 years old, her mother is the only one who raise her since then, Mrs. Park gave her best to raise her in good manner.

After school Ji-kyung is running her way to go home and change her clothes to help her mother on the farm. They have plants to take care, the Jung’s famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter