Race

Race or Pass? (REUPLAD FF)

"What's wrong with your abeoji?". Said Amber full with suspend.

Krystal look at Amber then cried harder, "My abeoji kill my neighbour...".

Amber shock when she hear that news from her friend. She step foward then hug Krystal to make her calm, "Uljima, I'm always here for you.".

Krystal hug Amber back and crying without being matter with other people around them both.

Theres no people around there except Amber And Krystal.


End of flashback.


The next day, at school.

Amber and Krystal are standing at the last floor while look at the beautiful panorama around the school area. They both standing in front of small iron-gate while wearing an earphone. Amber take a left earphone while Krystal take a right earphone. While they listening 'Hot Summer' song by f(x), Amber also heared someone was enter to the last floor. She look at back and take out the earphone from her. Krystal also look at back then stop the song on her MP3 handphone.

"Oh!! Look at that lesbian couple.". Said Eunji to the other members at back.

Amber look at them with small eyes and say, "Kya~~ What do you want this time?".

Eunji bounce an apple that she grip and said, "If you want me to shut up from abuse you and your girl, get ready to the race this Friday.".

"Amber-ya, hajima..", said Krystal while hold Amber's arm.

Amber still thinking of Eunji's offer while she also about the effect of her decision.

"You aren't want to take my challange?", Eunji laugh suddenly. "Such a coward yeoja.".

The members at back are laughing together with Eunji.

"Ara.. I will..".

Suddenly, Eunji's face turn into serious after she hear Amber agree with her offer. She throw an apple that she bounce before, direcly to Amber.

Luckily, she avoid from that apple while that green fruit are falling down into one of the Eunji's members car.

Eunji come foward and stand in front of Amber. She touch Amber's chin while said, "You better watch out, dear.".

Amber avoid again then she stare sharpen at Eunji until she with her members go downstairs.

Krystal pull Amber's arm to her front. She doesn't satisfied with her friend's decision. "Amber-ya.. Why you take her offer to race with her for sudden? She's won 3times in a row when she fight with you. Ara...".

"Listen up, Krystal.". Said Amber then grip Krystal's shoulders, "I do this because I don't want you to be sad everyday when they abuse you. I want to stop this before it's too late.".

"But you can't stop from your mistake! You just have only one chance to stay at here. I don't want you to stop studied from now". Said Krystal while crying.

Amber supprised whe Krystal knows her situation now, "Where do you know?".

"I already hear it own myself.".

But then, Krystal take down her hands then leaves Amber alone at there. Amber sigh while look down. She feels repent with her deed to battle race car with Eunji after Krystal knows everything.


Flashback. At the discipline's room, 1 hours ago.

"I can give you another chance with one condition.", said the discipline teacher to Amber that standing at front.

Amber ask back, "What is it?".

The discipline teacher answer it,"You should pass at your exams this Monday. If you not, I'm sorry.".

"MWO?!", shout Amber loudly.

At the same time, Krystal heard what the discipline teacher and Amber were talk about after she go to toilet for a while. She close with hand as she shock with what happen to Amber. She take a breath then leave that place.

End of flashback.


4 hours later, at Donghae's junk food restaurant.

"Hey! Amber. What do you thinking about?". Said a Canadian boy that come to Amber's table suddenly then sit next to Amber.

Amber memorise that someone greet her, "Oh! Henry. Sorry, I didn't realise that you are here.".

Amber's car race friend, Henry smile and said, "It's okay. Anyway, the race starts Friday, right?".

Amber look at him curiously then said, "How did you know?".

Henry sip the straw that full with grape juice at his glass then said, "Eunji said to Lay that she and you to be battle at city. I heard by Lay that you lose by her for 4..".

"3 times only.", Amber spoke up sudden.

"Ahh.. Yeahh.. 3 times in a row.". Said Henry continue his speak.

Amber look at Henry with her sad face and said, "Yeah.. I know. But I what to prove at them that I'm not kidding if it's about people that we protect and friendship. I must win this race even I'm gonna die.".

"Wowwwowwooo~~~ Wait a minute. What do you say?". Henry raise his hands to Amber's forehead then said, "Are you okay?".

Amber push Henry's hand aside with her hand and say, "I'm okay.. Don't worry about me.".

Henry turn down his hand then eat taco while nod twice, "Okay~~ By the way, your brother's taco is so delicious. Can I get another taco for free?".

"Henry, I'm also must buy this lemon juice, you know?". Said Amber sigh.

"Amber-ya, I'm just kidding.". Henry tries to chear up Amber by doing an agyeo face, "Buing~~ Buing~~".

"Kyaaa~~ You're not bad doing that agyeo face". Says Amber then smile brightly when she look at Henry.

To Amber, Henry is not just her car race friend. He's a clown that always make her day and he just like her other brothers. For Amber, nobody can replace Krystal as her bestfriend.


The next morning, at school.

All girl students are walk downstairs to take their lunch for afternoon after 6hours they studied at school. Meanwhile, Krystal just sit on her chair at class. She's feeling worried with Amber that didn't attend to school for today. She knows that Amber always come to school even she's late. She never absent except swindle at class time for sometime. She let her head down in the table then look at Amber's table for a long time. Maybe It's her false because she let Amber knows that she hear the conversation between Amber and the discipline teacher yesterday.


At the same time, at Henry's workshop.

Amber look at side mirror at her car while Henry take a look at an engine at front Amber's car. She always bring her car to Henry's workshop for her car services.

"Okay, seem's like all of it still good, the oil still full and the batery, I'm already charge it.".

Amber go to Henry at front then look at her car, "How about the tube?".

"I'm still check on it.". Said Henry while try to squeeze the tube at the car then look at it carefully.

Amber suddenly thinking of Krystal. Is she fine? What is she doing? Is she eaten already? Whispers Amber at her heart. Worried about her bestfriend.


At night, at the same day.

Amber was driving her car into the race. She do this for a 4th time because she want to clean up Krystal's name before the other people knows that Krystal's father is a murder.

She arrived at the place that the race will be held. She stop her car at the race line and get out from her car. She saw Eunji with the other members are get ready to watch her lose. Then, she saw Henry with Lay come to her.

"Amber-ya! Why do you late?", ask Lay then look at the car.

"Ahh, mianei. I'm stuck at jam.". Says Amber, smiled while hold her back head.

Henry suddenly pat Amber's right shoulder and said, "I always hope that you're win. Don't break my heart.".

I know, you're right. I'm also do this for Krystal. Whispers Amber deep in her heart.


Meanwhile, at school.

It's a night tuition at school for all standard III students. The exam are really. Really close so the girls must studied at here including Krystal. But she can't study as well because she worried with Amber. She look out trough the window while she tilt her head upwards with her hand. She reminding that Amber is still at out there.


Back to the race between Amber and Eunji.

"EVERYBODY, ARE YOU READY~~?!". Shout Lay using a loud speaker. The spectator are screaming loudly.

Amber already start the engine car while the engine sounds so noisy. Same with Eunji that can't wait to won again.

Lay starts to counting, "5~~ 4~~ 3~~ 2~~ 1~~!".

Amber and Eunji both change a gear to 'drive' gear and speed faster. The are always speeding eventhough so many traffic lights at the road. Amber keep be ahead but sometimes Eunji is still leading.

At school when Krystal is writing an essay, she suddenly accidentally fall her pink eraser. She shock because that was the gift from Amber 3 months ago. She take her eraser on the floor the put it back to her table. She had a bad feelings about Amber but she don't know why. She tried to ignore her feels.

While Krystal thinking about her, Amber just focused on her race. She knows that she isn't good enough to be race with Eunji, but she confident that she can clean up Krystal's name no matter what happens next.

Eunji try to be at first by leading with speed at 400 km/h even she knows that another traffic light was near. When she tried to escape sudden the lights goes red, she didn't realise that a big truck was moving towards her car.

Amber shocked when she saw Eunji's car had been crush with a truck in front her eyes. She tried to stop but the break paddle doesn't works. She tried to evade to get crush with another car. But then...

To be continued...