Protect

Race or Pass? (REUPLAD FF)

The bell are ringging loudly, it's time to enter the class. While the girls are swing their arms while walk on upstairs, the teachers already packing theirs books and settings that they've prepair since last night. The discipline teacher are waiting at front of a long gate. Watching at the students that lately go to school until...

The shine-red car was horn while speed to the school gate. The girls ran out to the side and the discipline teacher looks at the owner of the car. When he looks clearly, the girl at that car was wink at him then speed out into the car park for student and come out from that car. He supprised with that but he knows who's drive that red BMW X-6.

"KYAA!! AMBER~~! You got another fine at this time!!". Says that discipline teacher.

"Am I know you?". Says Amber that close her door car then rush go into the school's building. She go upstairs and open the door class standard III-B. After she open the door, she saw the girls are tease each other. Some of them are idle conversation and some of them singing at front.

She walk slowly into the behind of a girl that listening a song trough her pink headphone then she embrace her friend from back. "Yeoja chingu-ya.. Nawasso.".

That girl suddenly take out her headphone and look at back. She smile and said,"Yahh~~ Amber-ya..".

"Mianei I'm late because my brother late woke me up.". Said Amber while take her chair at front and sit next by her friend.

"Kwenchana.". Says Amber's friend while look at her.

Amber close her eyes yell slowly,"Yahh~~ Krystal-ya. Don't look at me like that. I'm think that I'm melting when I look at you.".

Krystal laugh at Amber when she said like that. Amber also do the same after she open her eyes.

Suddenly, a group from other class come in and stand up in front of Krystal and Amber.

"Kyaa~~ Gijibe!! What are you girls laughing at?".

Amber hold her angry while her hands hold tightly at down table.

The other girls just look at them direcly.

The lead of the group girl then push Krystal's head and said, "You're not allowed to be here, daughter's murd...".

Suddenly, Amber stand up and hold her enemy's collar shirt. "Eunji-ya!! Don't you ever talk like a bull girl. Babo..".

Eunji loud out laugh while applause to Amber. "Waaa~~~ Jinjja daebak! But you don't know that she is cheating you same as her father.".

Amber can't hold her anger anymore and try to hit Eunji with another hand. "Kyaa~~ SHIBAE!!".

"WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING THERE??!".

Suddenly, the other girls back to their place meanwhile Amber and Eunji are standstill.

"Kyaaa~~ The girls at back. What are you girls doing.". Said the discipline teacher.

Amber turn her eyes from that teacher then say with stutter, "Aniyo, Seongsaengnim.. We.. We just.. Just.. Just...".

"We just practise dancing for our competition soon.", said Eunji sudden she clap hand.

Amber loose Eunji's collar shirt then nod-smiled while dancing 'Rum Pum Pum Pum (First Love)' song.

Eunji is also dancing too but she dance 'Mr.Chu' song meanwhile her other members also dance with a different dancesteps.

The discipline teacher look at them seriously and said. "Enough said! Eunji and the others, go back to the class. Amber, you come with me.".

"Yee~~". Said Amber then she look at Eunji. "Watch out...".

Eunji smiles cynicaly while wave her hand to Amber.

Amber walk on into the discipline teacher. Krystal look at her with curiously.

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING FOR??! GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS.". Yelled the discipline teacher loudly.

Eunji and the other members obedient with the discipline teacher then get out from the class.

"Amber, darawa.", said the discipline teacher then Amber walk with him at back.


At the discipline's room.

"YOU GOT 96 MISTAKE SINCE YOU IN THIS SCHOOL~~!". Yelled the discipline teacher to Amber.

She just look at down while she hurl abusive to that discipline teacher on her heart.

Says the discipline teacher again, "If you make a mistake for 100th, you will be hover and automaticly out from this school.".

"MWO??!". Shout Amber supprisingly. "But you can't do this.. My late father had a share with principle to build this school...".

"I know.. I know.. That's why I give you a chance to be here. If you are not Mr.Liu's daughter, you might be kick out from here after you make 10mistakes at here.". Said the discipline teacher honestly.

"I know...".

"BUT WHY YOU DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN??! LATE TO SCHOOL, FIGHT WITH OTHER STUDENTS, TAKE A CHANCE TO GO OUT FROM CLASS SECRETLY AND DO...".

"I'VE CHANGED BECAUSE MY FATHER ARE DIED!!". Yelled Amber in front of the discipline teacher then go out from discipline room while heeding the discipline teacher.She go to her class back then take her bag.

Krystal hold Amber's arm and said, "Amber-ya, where you want to go?".

Amber look at Krystal and said softy, "I'll waiting you at there.". Then she go out from the class quickly.

Krystal just look at Amber until she dissapears from her eyes. She's so curious with Amber just now. She didn't be like this before even many times she go to discipline room though. But where did she goes? Whispers Krystal's heart. But then, "I know where did she goes...".


Flashback. 7years ago, at Amber's Apartnent playground.

"Appa, where you want to go tommorow?". Said Amber when she was 9years old.

"Appa want to go overseas for a meeting. Appa will be back after finish all of it.". Said Amber's dad while swing the cradle that Amber sit in.

Amber look at her father front and back then said. "Promise with we that you will back as soon as possible.".

Amber's dad suddenly stopped the cradle while look at her then hold her short finger using his short finger and said,

"Yakseokhae. Appa promise with you.".

"Yee~~", Amber yelled softy then had been hugged by her father for a long time.

End of flashback.

 


Now, she sit at the same cradle while rember back her last memories with her late-father. She tried to smile eventhough her tears are fall. She look at her dark red shoes that given by her late-father. It's the last gift for him and she still wearing it everyday to school. She biting her lips while cried sobbing.

But then, she feels a couple of hand around her body, she heared something.

"Amber-ya, nawasso...". Said Krystal then she go to the front. When she saw her friend crying, she feeling worry with Amber then sit squat in front of Amber. "Waeyo, Amber? Why do you crying here?".

Suddenly, Amber hug Krystal tightly while cry louder. She can't do anything except cry.

"Uljima.. I'm here for you.". Said Krystal while embrace her friend.

Amber always share her real lifes with Krystal meanwhile they're friends since standard I-B. Same as Krystal because she's the one and only on her family. But Amber still had her brothers.


At Amber's home.

She open the door then open her shoes and stockings and put together at her shoes shelf. When she come in to the hall, her oldest brother yelled to her, "Dongsaeng-ya! Had been eaten or not.".

She just open the TV then said, "Not yet.".

Another older brother come and sit next to Amber then take a remote control from her.

"Kyaa~~!! HYUNG! Give me back...". Yelled Amber loudly.

Her older brother hold the remote control tightly and said, "Andwae. Call me Jjong oppa first..".

"ANGGA!!". Shout her after she raise he left feet into her older brother.

"Kyaaa~~~ What are you doing for? It's late night, you know?". Said her oldest brother while hold a tray with a junk food and bring it to the hall table.

Amber and her older brother frustted when they look at the food that their oldest brother. "TACO AGAIN?!".

"It's livelihood. Palli meogo.". Said the oldest brother while take the remote control from them then change to chanel KBS. "Ooo~~! Happy Together has been started.".

Meanwhile, Amber and her older brother can't do anything except watching the talk show together with their oldest brother.

Amber realised that she's lucky because have two brothers that caring but naughty. The oldest one is the boss of the junk food restaurant, Donghae. While the older one is a singer of the 'indie band' for 2years, Jonghyun. Three of them stay at here since their father pass away in airplane crash.

Amber take her food and try to take a food to her room, but her older brother knows. "Amber-ya! Where you want to go with your taco?".

"I just want to put it into the refrigerator.". Amber try to escape that question.

"Arasso.". Said the oldest brother.

She take her food into her room. She let the food on the table then lay on her bed. She look at the photo that she take with Krystal for White Day.


Flashback, on White Day.

"Happy White Day!".

Amber snap a selfie with Krystal at the mall since they in holiday. They celebrate White Day together with wearing the same white shirt with bright brown glasses. They walk trough the shopping outlet while grab a plastic cup of moccachino double shot.

While they walking together happily, Krystal's phone ringging for sudden. She look at Amber while hold her phone, "Should I answer the call?".

Amber nods and thumbs up to Krystal.

Krystal swept on the green button and answer the call, "Yeobsaeyo. Ye, eomma.". Suddenly her face changed. "Mwo?!".

Amber curious then she greet Krystal slowly, "Waeyo?".

Krystal cried suddenly and said, "My abeoji..."

 

To Be Continued...